CuckoldFart.com

Shaved or unshaved? Preference?

DeeDee

CUCKOLD TEST

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I prefer shaved but as a cuckold I think the decision should be up to my wife and her lover. My wife's lover prefers it hairy, so that's how my wife keeps it and I think that's hot because she only does it to please him. Even though personally I don't like how it looks and feels, I think it's a shame her pretty pussy is covered by her big untidy bush and I much prefer it shaved bare. Looks and feels way better. But the idea that she's keeping it hairy for him makes it hot. Everytime I see her pussy her bush is a very strong visual reminder of the fact that I'm a cuckold.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/23/2020 at 2:14 PM, shadnaster said:

And I like shaving her.  From a psychological perspective, we're preparing her pussy to be fucked by someone else.

I loved shaving my wife's pussy for her, especially when she started seeing an ex-work colleague of mine. I guess it was a way of proving to her that I was definitely okay with them having sex. He'd been after her pussy for years and finally succeeded in getting his cock inside her.

She'd also shave before a girls's night out "just in case". The odd thing is that some men wanted her pussy unshaved because she had ginger hair, including that ex-work mate of mine, so he was a bit disappointed to encounter her bald down there. Still fucked her though and carried on fucking her for the next 2-3 years, usually at her request and he was always willing to oblige a wife in need of more than what she was getting at home.

debbienaked2.thumb.jpg.d9f1e8f123973a55bae6c2a6a1437db0.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...