CuckoldFart.com

Showing hotwives

DomBull4U

On 9/27/2018 at 3:24 PM, frank24reynolds said:

My wife Sally. She is 36, and we have been married for 12 years.20161219_092910.thumb.jpg.8f099ac3c960a9f3c99ea4784e6a5dc5.jpg

frank24reynolds......

frankie my man....your gal Sal is lookin' good my friend. REAL good! Great pic! Sally is lookin' sexy...seductive...and highly fuckable! Thanks for offering her to me!

Love this pic of her. Butt-ass naked...sprawled out on the bed like she's ready to become a hotwife! And at 36 yrs old...and having been married for 12 yrs...she's a sexy woman in her hotwife prime. 

In their mid 30's a lot of wives begin to wonder if they still "have it". Sally damn sure does. She looks incredibly fuckable there...great body. Nice tits...sexy legs...can't see it, but I'm pretty sure she's got a sweet ass! Her pussy looks like it's either kept trimmed...or is usually shaved and may be growing out here. Again, I don't have a great view of her pussy...but let's just say she looks tongue....and cock...ready!

Is that the way you're going to have her welcome me to your home and greet me? Naked...and sprawled out on the bed. Works for me!

Mrs. Reynold's....Sally...looks yummy! Thanks!

DomBull4U

• Like 3

CUCKOLD TEST

2 hours ago, Jmillz24 said:

0BBBCBA4-5873-48EE-AB26-70BADA916D1F.jpeg

06CC4E0D-A564-493B-A7FF-623B7E1EE2A1.jpeg

Jmillz24...brought your hotwife back for more! Nice! I like "repeat customers". You bringing her back...and offering her again means  you like the naughty plans I have for her. Means that SHE likes the naughty plans I have for her...which is even more important.

Jmillz, your hotwife looks even hotter in the 2nd pic you have provided. Maybe it's because her shirt is off....and she looks naked. Her face...her lips especially...looks sexier. Do I still want to rub my hard cock across her mouth...and into her mouth? You're damn right I do. That pretty skin of hers is going to look fucking hot once she's been splattered with my cum!

I haven't even seen them yet...but her tits are on my mind. Yes, I still want to see my cum dripping off her chin onto her tits. But I'm also thinking about her nipples...and I'm thinking that they might need to be clamped. Yes...some nice nipple clamps...and her nipples playfully tweaked. Pinched. Twisted. Tugged. Pulled. Yep...that's what I think!

Thanks for bringing her back for more!

Just warming up...just getting started!

DomBull4U

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jmillz24....on one hand...that sounds great. But...on the other hand...you'd be stealing some of MY fun. 

But...go ahead and wrap 'em up for me. But I get to unwrap 'em. And I get to choose the nipple clamps...and all the twisting, pinching, tugging, and pulling...not to mention sucking of those tits...all MY fun!

DomBull4U

Hobo??? WTF???

You think I don't like tits? Damn, man. I like tits as much as anybody here. Probably more.

You offered me your wife. On all 4's...ready to get fucked. And that was great...I thank you for that!

I did catch a glimpse of Mary's nice hangers when she was on all 4's. But damn man...show me those tits! They look yummy. Bet Mary would love her tits sucked while she was riding my cock! They belong in my mouth!

DomBull4U

20180922_213805-1-1.thumb.jpg.80f66eb75615e8a5a79a6e8974c85e0b.jpg

551250274_r82554519-a667-1-1(450x500).jpg.73eabde9f062b655dc7bc33651b96f8b.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

mike1228...quality piece of ass indeed, mike (just as tanktopwillie states above). Definitely a quality piece of ass!

And I want to thank you for showing her here and offering her to me, mike. She's a beautiful, sexy woman...and it's going to be fun to sex her up!

There is one thing mike...when you posted her pics here you said "as you instructed sir". This is a very fine point (splitting hairs?)...and I don't want to make too big of a deal about this one small thing. But...you posting her here is not exactly as you were instructed, mike. 

Let's recap...

You originally posted on a thread stating that you were a wannabe cuck looking for an online dom at this time. However you didn't post pics of your wife at that time. I posted on the thread and pointed out that omission on your part...and you very kindly wrote to me privately and presented her pics to me. You also mentioned to me that if I wanted to show her off I was welcome to do so. Appearently you are very eager to have your lovely wife shown (understandably...she is very sexy and SHOULD be shown and enjoyed). Maybe I was moving too slow for you...because next thing I knew you posted the following message on the "Cucks...check in" thread on the Cuckold Talks forum board. You asked me "Is this where you want me to share her"....to which I replied YES. You didn't post her there...but instead posted her here. Which is fine...not really a problem. I'm happy to have sexy wives shared with me anywhere and anytime. 

You are a wannabe cuck and have decided to take that next big step towards your wife becoming an actual hotwife. BIG step. I understand it. You are feeling all of the mixed-up emotions that a wannabe cuck goes through at this time. Confusion...excitement...nervousness. All completely understandable. Completely understandable. I am very happy and excited that you have chosen me to interact with as you take this next big step. I'm honored that you would offer me your sexy wife...and I'm looking forward to helping your wife and you make the transition from being wannabes....to becoming a hotwife and cuck hubby.

I don't want to come across as some kind of "total hard ass" and I hate to be such a stickler for details...but as a cuck you will at times be given instructions...and you'll be expected to carry them out. You have come to me seeking guidance and direction...and I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't correct you when you make mistakes.

mike, if you check the "Cucks...check in" thread (on the Cuckold Talks forum board), you'll see that you originally asked about posting her there...but instead posted her here. Again, let me say...this is OK...I'll always take sexy wives wherever they are offered. So no problem there...but I did feel it necessary to correct you about this mistake.

There was one other mistake made, mike. You were told to present her in panties...and also to make sure you showed her pussy. I don't see her pussy in the pics you posted here, mike. I'm pretty sure that you got nervous about showing her...and decided to just post her in panties for now. Again this is OK for now, mike. As a wannabe, you are on an emotional roller-coaster ride right now...and I totally understand why you might not show her pussy.

Please don't worry about your mistakes, mike. You are a wannabe...new to all of this...and mistakes will be made. I just wanted to point them out to help you become the cuck that you want to be...and for your wife to become a hotwife...AND become one of MY sluts!

Thanks again...and best regards

DomBull4U

P.S. Earlier it was mentioned that mike's beautiful wife was a "quality piece of ass"! I wanted to post this pic of her to show just how fucking true that statement is! "Quality piece of ass!" Definitely!

4BA7447A-0DC7-413F-A531-6A7DF355B3E5_jpeg_45c193d75e19dd84011128708504cfa4.jpg

• Like 6

mike1228...you were instructed to show me your sexy wife in those sexy panties she wears...but were also instructed to show me her pretty pussy. The pretty pussy that you want to give to me...so your wife can become one of my sluts!

Don't worry about it...I'll do it.

She looks yummy, mike...nice-n-tight. The hot pussy of hers is going to feel fantastic...stretched and wrapped tight around my hard cock!

Thanks again...and I can't wait to take her!

DomBull4U 

B1F14B1A-9A33-4C61-A9F9-4D96C9F2FC1D_jpeg_705a11f78f0afc3b6c4956260b915d89.jpg

D9F44EF0-C563-49DC-AEB2-9AC1BA7539BF_thumb_jpeg_579ce42205b484a97ef842fac67320ce.jpg

• Like 6

On 10/2/2018 at 5:47 PM, DomBull4U said:

mike1228...quality piece of ass indeed, mike (just as tanktopwillie states above). Definitely a quality piece of ass!

And I want to thank you for showing her here and offering her to me, mike. She's a beautiful, sexy woman...and it's going to be fun to sex her up!

There is one thing mike...when you posted her pics here you said "as you instructed sir". This is a very fine point (splitting hairs?)...and I don't want to make too big of a deal about this one small thing. But...you posting her here is not exactly as you were instructed, mike. 

Let's recap...

You originally posted on a thread stating that you were a wannabe cuck looking for an online dom at this time. However you didn't post pics of your wife at that time. I posted on the thread and pointed out that omission on your part...and you very kindly wrote to me privately and presented her pics to me. You also mentioned to me that if I wanted to show her off I was welcome to do so. Appearently you are very eager to have your lovely wife shown (understandably...she is very sexy and SHOULD be shown and enjoyed). Maybe I was moving too slow for you...because next thing I knew you posted the following message on the "Cucks...check in" thread on the Cuckold Talks forum board. You asked me "Is this where you want me to share her"....to which I replied YES. You didn't post her there...but instead posted her here. Which is fine...not really a problem. I'm happy to have sexy wives shared with me anywhere and anytime. 

You are a wannabe cuck and have decided to take that next big step towards your wife becoming an actual hotwife. BIG step. I understand it. You are feeling all of the mixed-up emotions that a wannabe cuck goes through at this time. Confusion...excitement...nervousness. All completely understandable. Completely understandable. I am very happy and excited that you have chosen me to interact with as you take this next big step. I'm honored that you would offer me your sexy wife...and I'm looking forward to helping your wife and you make the transition from being wannabes....to becoming a hotwife and cuck hubby.

I don't want to come across as some kind of "total hard ass" and I hate to be such a stickler for details...but as a cuck you will at times be given instructions...and you'll be expected to carry them out. You have come to me seeking guidance and direction...and I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't correct you when you make mistakes.

mike, if you check the "Cucks...check in" thread (on the Cuckold Talks forum board), you'll see that you originally asked about posting her there...but instead posted her here. Again, let me say...this is OK...I'll always take sexy wives wherever they are offered. So no problem there...but I did feel it necessary to correct you about this mistake.

There was one other mistake made, mike. You were told to present her in panties...and also to make sure you showed her pussy. I don't see her pussy in the pics you posted here, mike. I'm pretty sure that you got nervous about showing her...and decided to just post her in panties for now. Again this is OK for now, mike. As a wannabe, you are on an emotional roller-coaster ride right now...and I totally understand why you might not show her pussy.

Please don't worry about your mistakes, mike. You are a wannabe...new to all of this...and mistakes will be made. I just wanted to point them out to help you become the cuck that you want to be...and for your wife to become a hotwife...AND become one of MY sluts!

Thanks again...and best regards

DomBull4U

P.S. Earlier it was mentioned that mike's beautiful wife was a "quality piece of ass"! I wanted to post this pic of her to show just how fucking true that statement is! "Quality piece of ass!" Definitely!

4BA7447A-0DC7-413F-A531-6A7DF355B3E5_jpeg_45c193d75e19dd84011128708504cfa4.jpg

Perfect ass!!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Dirtyfun 1...thanks for jumping in and offering me your wife. I have been wanting a better look at her pussy ever since you showed me the one of her taken on the porch. Your wife has a nice body...and the pic you showed of her pussy really shows what a hot cunt she has! Is that how you'd like to spread her open and offer her pussy to me? I'll answer for you...YES, it is!

I can see why you want her to become a hotwife...I guess everyone can. She DESERVES to be a hotwife...she deserves better. Deserves more.

Her fuckhole looks tight...I'd be happy to take care of her for you and give her what she surely needs...a good, HARD fucking!

Thanks again for serving her up to me.

DomBull4U

That's her "porch pussy" pic! Nice!

Resized_20180823_093338_1806.thumb.jpeg.c824ffd965e95a985d6cd82495de2c90 (1).jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

onenaughtywife....how nice to see this sexy woman posted here again! It's been waaaaay to long!

So we have onenaughtywife hanging out in the castle room...waiting for a show to start. Maybe it's my overactive imagination but "hanging out in the castle room" sounds mysterious and erotic. Especially with onenaughty wife looking as hot-n-sexy as she does.  

Being a dom, the castle room brings to mind a playroom....or dungeon. Don't know what kind of show onenaughtywife was waiting to see...but dungeons can provide some interesting...and even educational...sights and things to see...and do. Just watching the goings on in a dungeon can be so much fun!

AND...as far as I can see, onenaughtywife looks like quite a show herself. Her outfit is sexy...dark and mysterious...giving good peeks at her wonderful body. With her leg cocked up like that...fuck peeking! I'd say the real show is right there on that window sill. I'd be taking a good...long...HARD...look at onenaughtywife...watching her every move. Hopefully I'd see her crook her finger at me...telling me to c'mon! 

Welcome back to onenaughtywife! Shall we go explore the castle room, dear?

DomBull4U

1672361974_castle-Copy.thumb.JPG.424f897edf849fab95feb8686af5c98b.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

A few more of my baby. I do like to watch her and listen to her as she enjoys another man. 

I also like it when he takes her out on a date and sleep over and she sends me pics and texts. 

But best of all is when I get to eat her out after and fuck her cut filled pussy while a reclaim her and she tells me all about how he felt, how she felt,best bits and especially when she says she wants him again. 

SAVE_20181017_123615.jpeg

SAVE_20181017_123608.jpeg

SAVE_20181017_123601.jpeg

SAVE_20181017_123620.jpeg

SAVE_20181017_123451.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

My friends, there have been some wonderful additions to the Hotwives Showcase the past day or so.

My thanks to Dirtyfun 1, onenaughtywife, JWINTHEDESERT, and Lazarus for breathing new life into the showcase. Thanks for sharing your beautiful and sexy wives this way!

Meeting new friends...catching up with old friends...and enjoying the hot-n-sexy women shared here is fun and exciting!

Hotwives! Beautiful. Sexy. Sometimes a little slutty even. Yeeessss! Life is good!

Cucks, hubs, wannabes...THANKS for offering me your wives and sharing them! 

And to the wonderful hotwives...THANKS for being the amazing women that you are!!!

Best Regards

DomBull4U

• Like 2

JWINTHEDESERT....

Hello! I'm finally getting a chance to settle back and really take in this sexy hotwife that you have presented to me...and offered to me. Love it! Love HER! Thank you!

JW is relatively new here. New to cuckfart. And unless I am mistaken this is the first sighting of his sexy hotwife. This is the first forum that she was posted on here! Wow! I consider that a privilege and an honor...that I get "first shot" at this naughty, sexy wife...and I'm thinking experienced hotwife! Fuck yes!!!

Now how do we know this is a hotwife? Well, that's easy. She has Hot Wife written in hot pink...right on her shorts! Right on the shorts she has on...covering her nice ass! The writting on her shorts grabbed MY attention right away. The thing I wonder is this. Does she wear those shorts as a way to grab the attention of bulls like me? Advertising! Or....does she wear those shorts as a way to lovingly tease and torment her cuckold husband, JW? Putting her ass right out there for bulls everywhere to see...and right in front of her cuck husband. My guess is that she does it for a little of both of those reasons! What a naughty wifey she must be!

So the Hot Wife shorts did their job. They grabbed my attention...but my attention, my thoughts quickly shifted. In a matter of seconds my thoughts went from the shorts...to the ass itself. I wanted those shorts gone...or at least pushed down. I wanted them out of the way so I could get my hands on that ass. Just that quick I wanted to be able to get my hands on her ass. I wanted to grab it, squeeze it, fondle it, kiss it...and yes...I wanted to playfully spank it...and slap it. She's such a naughty hotwife...she deserves it!

What else did I want? Plenty. Plenty more. That looks like a see through top naughty hotwife is wearing. I wanted to give that sweet ass of hers a nice firm slap and say to her...."turn around, slut...turn around and show me those fucking tits!"

Just look at her...sassy little hotwife with her hands on her hips...leaning forward just slightly...just enough to shove that ass of her back and almost into my face.

Fuck yes! Just getting started with this one. This is no beginner. This is an experienced hotwife. And she's no barbie doll...or kewpie doll. This is a woman...a woman...that's ready to fuck! And this hottie can take it! This is a woman that wants to get down on all 4's for me...and wants to put her head down and her ASS UP...and she wants to reach back and spread herself open so I can slam my cock into her hotwife pussy. The kind of woman that when she's getting fucked hard...only wants it harder!

Yep...only getting started with this Hot Wife. More to come...more to cum!

Thanks again JWINTHEDESERT...and THANKS Hot Wife!!!

DomBull4U

1018181614.thumb.jpg.dc52fc9e2d24c3437afd2361dc82b16f.jpg.8aa58c571f64d653c360e40f7da6eb4a.jpg