CuckoldFart.com

Showing hotwives

DomBull4U

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

JWINTHEDESERT...

Told you I wasn't done with your naughty blonde Hot Wife...and I meant it.

Love that ponytail of hers! Not just there by accident either, is it? Hell no, we know why she pulled her hair back like that. Because she likes it hard...and she wants it hard! As I'm slamming my cock into her, doing her doggy....it would suck if I slammed into her so hard that I pushed her forward...and my cock came out of her pussy. That "handle" she was nice enough to provide for me will keep that from happening maybe. I won't pull her hair...not too hard anyway...just want to hold her hair...just want to make sure she keeps that pussy wrapped around my cock! I just want to hear her say...."fuck me...fuck me...fuck that pussy. Fuck meeeeee....fuck me hard, damn it!"

Count on it, hot wife!

DomBull4U

1018181614.thumb.jpg.dc52fc9e2d24c3437afd2361dc82b16f.jpg

DomBull4U first of all I'm not sub not into that at all I just enjoyed watching my wife being fucked by other men and knowing when she went out she would be fucking someone before she came home and would be full of his cum.  We married in 74 and by 77 I started working on her about fucking other people, I also wanted to fuck other women.  At first she wasn't interested but I took it slow and about 1980 she fucked my best friend, that started her sexual awakening.  We started with mmf and ffm threesomes as well as couples swap and as we progressed she became more comfortable and soon started picking up men in bars or we would go to strip clubs where she would pick out a guy and simply go ask him if he would like to join us for a three way fuck.  Over the years she fucked 4 women and 35 to 40 different men many of which she fucked several times.  Now that we have grown older she is unable to have sex without experiencing a lot of pain due to a medical condition but if not for that I would enjoy watching you filling her cunt and ass with your cock cuming on her tits and face.  Unfortunately all I have left are the memories of those cocks filling her pussy and her lips around a cock swallowing cum. 

IMAG0129.jpg

Pussy 1.jpg

IMAG0074_1.jpg

2018-01-13_18.56.40_atc_1523992645396.jpg

IMAG0118.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

onenaughtywife....how nice to see this sexy woman posted here again! It's been waaaaay to long!

So we have onenaughtywife hanging out in the castle room...waiting for a show to start. Maybe it's my overactive imagination but "hanging out in the castle room" sounds mysterious and erotic. Especially with onenaughty wife looking as hot-n-sexy as she does.  

Being a dom, the castle room brings to mind a playroom....or dungeon. Don't know what kind of show onenaughtywife was waiting to see...but dungeons can provide some interesting...and even educational...sights and things to see...and do. Just watching the goings on in a dungeon can be so much fun!

AND...as far as I can see, onenaughtywife looks like quite a show herself. Her outfit is sexy...dark and mysterious...giving good peeks at her wonderful body. With her leg cocked up like that...fuck peeking! I'd say the real show is right there on that window sill. I'd be taking a good...long...HARD...look at onenaughtywife...watching her every move. Hopefully I'd see her crook her finger at me...telling me to c'mon! 

Welcome back to onenaughtywife! Shall we go explore the castle room, dear?

DomBull4U

1672361974_castle-Copy.thumb.JPG.424f897edf849fab95feb8686af5c98b.JPG

Such an appreciated accolade and worthy of some more post I have missed coming on the site literally sometimes . I do have some news Dombull4U on the weekend of the 26th Oct intending to have a very naughty night in sexy  Halloween costumes they will be very revealing and certain to attract some helpless victims. Not sure should I be a witch or vampire ?    

DSC_0226.JPG

DSC_0232.JPG

DSC_0255.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Lazarus....my thanks, hubby for being so generous as far as pics go in showing off...and offering your sexy wife! It was definitely a pleasure seeing her in the many sexy pics...and enjoying the thoughts of being with her...experiencing her sexuality! In fact, the many pics had my mind working overtime...

so what I decided to do was break things down...tackle her piece by piece...

My first glimpse of this sexy woman was her...on all 4's...very sexily showing off a very nice butt! And upon seeing the first two pics...I stopped right there...taking in...and enjoying the nice view...and a dirty thought or two. The first pic I saw...the black and white...shows off her amazing curves. Her ass...perfect...so round and full!

In the color pic...she looks hot, sexy, and desirable....ready to be taken, ready to become a shared hotwife. Love how sexy and feminine she looks. Her soft, frilly panties adding a nice "romantic" touch. The panties cover her hot ass and pussy...but only slightly so. Her hair, looking soft and luxurious, adds to her feminine sexiness. She looks like a beautiful wife-next-door...waiting to become a wanton slut/whore. She might even be a little nervous about it...but excitedly so. Her pussy...no doubt, is steamy and hot. And wet! She wants it touched...wants it rubbed...and wants it filled...and she's right on the verge of begging for it. But she waits quietly, waiting patiently.  Her bull will decide when those things will happen...and that's the way she wants it. And she won't have to wait long.   

DomBull4U

98211298-55C2-47D7-8D37-C405044558B4_thumb_jpeg_4e4efd55b6eb8b55e52d213fe58e288a.jpg

4399563D-1FE3-4766-A909-BDF22E555116_thumb_jpeg_5da717c2c5676efae1787d3dac57eda2.jpg

• Like 4

Lazarus...you provided several nice pics of your wife's nice tits!

She has some wicked "pokies", doesn't she? Your wife's tits aren't small...but they certainly aren't what we'd call big tits either. But they are natural...they are hers...and they are really just right. There's plenty there for a man to enjoy!  Your wife can go out without a bra...and those pretty tits would get plenty of attention...especially the way her nipples get so nice and hard. For some reason I get the impression that she doesn't actually do that very much...go out in public with out a bra. Around the house, yes, no problem. But out in public...she somehow seems like she might be a little shy about that...for some reason. She shouldn't be...her tits are quite nice and those hard nips would attract many a stare! And receive many a nice smile! If that's the case....if she is shy about her nipples being seen in public...that's something we would work on if she were one of my sluts. She would take trips to town with me...and she might even be seen not just without a bra...she may be "encouraged" to be more bold and brazen...and flash her tits in public.

The lacey cover-up shows how sexy and seductive she would look in the bedroom...and I like that the cover-up is either cut into a deep vee...or maybe tied at the waist. Either way her cute tits would be easy access for fun and games. Would love to give 'em a nice nibble! 

Finally we see her with her shirt pushed down...her tit fully ex-posed.

Very nice! Thank you!

DomBull4U

SAVE_20181017_123608_thumb_jpeg_cce46a81aa0174623c59c039b7cd29af.jpg

AA6D7451-F63B-49ED-BF21-B08779667FD1_thumb_jpeg_9119d685377f66bd41da934ab3ad9d8b.jpg

SAVE_20181017_123615_thumb_jpeg_8551545c981aadd68564c6d8ffde7320.jpg

SAVE_20181017_123601_thumb_jpeg_ed303c915857138d9eb28e87ee19f817.jpg

• Like 3

Lazarus...a couple of nice shots here!

I can see by her blindfold that your sexy wife likes to play some naughty games. The pics also show that she enjoys a nice, hard cock to lick and suck. Looks like she likes to tease her lovers by giving tender, loving licks...but she likes to take a stiff dick in her mouth and give it a good sucking too!

Do you enjoy seeing your wife's lipstick on another man's cock, hubby? You do, don't you? I think you do. I think that before your wife meets up with a bull...you make sure that she has a nice shade of lipstick on...my own favorite for hotwives is "Cock-sucker Red".

There's something else I think you BOTH like. I'll bet you love seeing your naughty wife with a nice load of her bull's cum covering her tongue! I'll bet you love to watch her sucking another man's cock...and making him cum...and her taking his load into her mouth, all over her outstretched tongue. Then I'll bet she looks over at you...with her tongue out...showing you the proof. The proof that your wife is a cock-sucking hotwife! I'd know I'd love to see the look on her face...wicked and naughty...as she pulls her tongue back in...closes her mouth...and gulp...tastes my load...and then gives you a naughty, satisfied smile!

She's quite a hottie, hubby...thanks again for sharing!

DomBull4U

B827126D-8F7C-4F72-8A62-3CD29231E2F8_jpeg_b83e569dcc118c68053eb36fa466f640.jpg

E44F6B0B-1AF5-4D98-8C38-FDB915ED97D0_jpeg_6aaeee49539fe1d89bb65e2707073ca8.jpg

• Like 2

Lazarus...you were very generous in sharing quite a few hot pics of your naughty wife. Thank you for that.

So far...we've enjoyed seeing her nice ass...her cute tits...and got to see how she looks when enjoying a hard cock in her mouth!

So what does that leave us? Ohhh yes...her pussy.

When I look at your wife...I see a woman that is a bit on the shy...and almost timid side. But with a smoldering, simmering sexuality. I see a sexy wife...one that has undertaken this hotwife lifestyle...at her husband's urging. She's a hotwife...because she loves her husband...and this is a path they have chosen together to share.

I see a woman that likes her bulls to be strong and powerful...and in command. I see a woman with a hot, desirable pussy.

I see a woman that needs to spread her legs wider...and needs to reach down and spread open the tender folds of her pussy. I see a woman that will tremble slightly...and moan softly as her bull slaps his hard cock against her pussy!  I see a woman that will close her eyes...and moan again...a little louder this time...as her bull's cock begins to enter her hot pussy...feeling it go deep into her hot, married pussy...

Would love your wife being a naughty, slutty hotwife for me! Thanks again for sharing!

DomBull4U

SAVE_20181017_123620_thumb_jpeg_fde919c3d7af78d0aecb911cf8032b3c.jpg

SAVE_20181017_123451_thumb_jpeg_1dde2b2823b3f8d40603f5d1a4be1383.jpg

• Like 3

Wow...some incredible wives being shown on the Hotwives Showcase! Awesome....

Thanks to

Cuckold_seekers...beautiful wife...love her anklet!

marcelles69...has been hubs desire for quite some time to have his wife make him a cuckold...

shycplnfla...seeing sexy Sue...on all 4's...wearing nothing but a nice big smile...always a treat to see and enjoy!

spritzkolben83...another sexy, naughty wife...offered on all 4's...all sweet ass and hot pussy. Can't wait!

oldercuck2...always enjoy this cucks perspective. The voice of experience. And love seeing his sexy wife!

onenaughtywife....great follow-up pics. Will be thinking about that Halloween costume...a witch or a vampire? onenaughtywife could pull off either with great results!

Smokeybones...fuck I'm jealous too. Your sexy wife looks like she loves riding her bull's cock!

I plan on taking a closer look at all of these sexy wives...but wanted to say THANKS to all for sharing these hot-n-sexy wives!

DomBull4U

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 3:55 AM, Cuckold_seekers said:

My Wife🍑🍌

0364B0FC-2905-4FAC-BA15-848BF9566D47.thumb.jpeg.8b5b64ea6498ec659f07e47a429b410c.jpeg

Untitled.thumb.jpg.4b83c2b92cfc4cb185cab581f9fa22f2.jpg3D258699-E37F-4498-A619-C5295C3367EE.thumb.jpeg.160a3b0192a49e49a1a2864cfb20158a.jpeg9FA3B8E5-8E0C-4BCA-8526-7BC46C8D6812.thumb.jpeg.b402ca03e1c4cd8833878b0b6dbec16d.jpeg43F4BAD3-D6F8-473A-BD8C-EF24B6F0BA2D.thumb.jpeg.90c7b5811420c2f896392a98c5a9e131.jpeg

More fun with the sexy hotwives shown here...shown and offered here!

Cuckold_seekers...hello and thank or offering your beautiful wife here!

Two things jumped out at me and grabbed my attention...and my naughty imagination.

Her ass and legs...magnificent! And you must know it too...having shown them off so nicely! The other thing I noticed right away...her anklet. In many cases...if fact, in most cases, a beautiful woman wearing an anklet is just fun, sexy ornamentation. Just jewelry to make her feel sexy and look attractive. But I don't think that's the case with this sexy woman. This sexy woman is a hotwife...and she and her cuck husband are proud that she is a shared hotwife...and they aren't ashamed or afraid to let the world know that.

If this sexy hotwife were to become one of MY sluts...her anklet would definitely be a hotwife anklet and she would have either H W charms to let everyone know that...or she might even wear a small charm that said DomBull's slut on it!

The other thing she would do as one of my sluts is dress like she is shown above whenever I came by for a visit. Her beautiful ass and gorgeous legs would be on full display for me from the time she invited me in until the time I left. Yes, even when her cuck husband was there...especially when he was there.

DomBull4U     

Back...and taking a closer look at some of the wives shown here on the Showing Hotwives thread.

marcelles69...nice to hear from you again...and especially nice to see her sexy body posted on the thread. TY!

Just a quick bit of background about marcelles69. He is a wannabe cuck...a serious wannabe cuck. He has urged his wife to become a hotwife in real life. She has been a bit reluctant to jump into the cuck lifestyle (not unusual at all)...and as far as I know marcelles is still a wannabe cuck. He and his wife are taking steps toward her cucking him...exploring the idea. Some of the things they are trying is that they talk aboutvthe fantasy and marcelles has even gone so far as to wearing a cuck cage and letting his wife hold the key.

marcelles, I hope you are making progress towards making your cuckold fantasy a reality. Love the pics of your wife...she looks hot-n-sexy. The pic of her from behind...standing, bent over slightly...wearing some very sexy, see-through panties was awesome. I wish I could see her like that in person. Your fantasy of becoming a cuck husband would soon become a reality....because she would SOON be getting fucked! Would you like to see that? Me taking your wife in my arms and kissing her passionately...my hands sliding down to grab hold of her sexy panty-covered ass and pull her close against my body...letting her get a good feel of my hard cock. Will you be getting hard in your cage? I'm pretty sure you will, especially when I push her panties down and my fingers find their way into the wetness of her pussy. Is your cage good and snug? Things might get a bit painful for you as I continue to kiss, feel and finger your soon-to-be hotwife. Don't get too excited...don't distract her. But keep watching as I whisper in her ear...and she slowly drops to her knees before me. She's puzzled....confused...but her pussy was so wet...I know there's no turning back for her now. Keep watching as I pull my stiff, hard cock out...and whisper to her....go ahead...touch it. Watch her gently take my hardness in her hand and give it a few strokes. In a daze...she does as I tell her...kiss it...kiss my cock...and show marcelles. I know things will be tight and uncomfortable for you when I tell her...do it....go ahead, suck my cock. marcelles has waited to see this...waited to see his wife with another man. Suck me...suck my cock...make him your cuck husband.

Yeeeeesssss! That's it...keep going, keep going. Look at marcelles...take my cock deep in your mouth....and look at him with your lips wrapped around my stiff dick!

She's going to be a wonderful slut for me marcelles....

Thanks for sharing her!

DomBull4U

25097C2F-B794-4308-A0F8-77198A225CE1.thumb.jpeg.4e6216a961e4fd07941ae99d32ac4940.jpeg

• Like 3

marcelles69....another hot pic.

You and your wife are exploring the cuck lifestyle in your hopes of her cucking you.

Is this part of your exploration? Is your fantasy that your wife give her bull lover use of her body completely? Is your cuck fantasy that your wife's bull makes use of all of her holes?

I can only assume that this is how you want to offer your wife to me...ready to be a "three hole whore" for me.

All I can say is "good job, cucky"...and thanks!

DomBull4U

4B34AE14-5654-4D7C-BD66-13294A1E2F06.jpeg.4b49e05b3d6d748bf27a335020186436.jpeg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

marcelles69....another hot pic.

You and your wife are exploring the cuck lifestyle in your hopes of her cucking you.

Is this part of your exploration? Is your fantasy that your wife give her bull lover use of her body completely? Is your cuck fantasy that your wife's bull makes use of all of her holes?

I can only assume that this is how you want to offer your wife to me...ready to be a "three hole whore" for me.

All I can say is "good job, cucky"...and thanks!

DomBull4U

4B34AE14-5654-4D7C-BD66-13294A1E2F06.jpeg.4b49e05b3d6d748bf27a335020186436.jpeg

Your both posts sounds so hot to me 🤗🤗🤗 We‘re still at the beginning and don’t wanna push things to the wrong direction. But we both talk a lot about things. At the moment the fantasy of a mmf or mmff is „enough“ for the first step. But hopefully one day i will experience the fantasy of your posts before 😉👍🏻😊

• Like 2

4 hours ago, marcelles69 said:

@DomBull4U For u 😘😊 Hope some day she‘ll kneellikebthis in front of somebody... 

3306BBA7-5392-44AB-A0E0-F77A2CF1805F.jpeg

65D0AC08-B7FD-43FB-B1DA-6D03E5D78355.jpeg

83D34ABA-15DA-4CE8-BD57-FBFB06D71B58.jpeg

marcelles69...really hot follow-up pics. You ready for more. Hope so...because I am.

There she is marcelles...your sexy wife just like you want her. On all 4's...her head down, that beautiful ass of hers UP! Up nice-n-high. Your wife is all ass-n-pussy, marcelles. And look at her, touching herself...she needs it marcelles...she NEEDS it! And she wants it...bad. She needs it bad, marcelles...you can see that. She needs to get fucked! She wants to feel a man inside her...a man with a hard cock. That's what your wife wants  marcelles...she wants to feel a man's cock...hot...and HARD...and she wants to feel it burried deep inside her pussy.

Listen to her when I just touch her pussy with my fingers. Ohhhhhh....hear that hubby. Listen to her.....ohhhhhh! She wants it so bad. And you're locked up. You can't help her, can you? I'm going to take my cock....and just rub it along her slit. She's soooo wet...just look at her juices on my fingers. Here, smell them. Smell my fingers...you can smell how much she needs to get fucked. Mmmm, she tastes good too. Oh, sorry...maybe I should have let you taste her...but I was greedy...I wanted to taste her pussy myself. Sorry hubby.

So what are we going to do? She needs it soooo bad....and she has you locked up. Listen to her when I just rub my cock along her slit...letting her feel the heat and the hardness of my cock. "Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhh, yeeeesssss!" Hear that? Did you see how she tried to grab me and push my cock inside her pussy? Damn marcelles...what are we going to do?

What should I do, marcelles?

DomBull4U

• Like 5

On 10/19/2018 at 2:13 PM, shycplnfl said:

24906078527_c7a46ca89b_o (1).jpg

DSCN0959-6%20c[1].JPG

Mmmmm...another sexy hotwife presented on the Showing Hotwives thread.

shycplnfla...hubby, love how you offered your sexy wife here. Straightforward and to the point...it's obvious what you want for her. Presented like that...you want her FUCKED! OK...not a problem.

A quick word about shycplnfla. I've had a chance to get to know a little about this couple. Hubby and I have had several chats here. Shycplnfla are swingers. Yes Mrs. shy is a hotwife...but hubby likes to be involved with his wife when she takes a lover. shycplnfla enjoys hot threeways...mfm. Another source of pleasure for shycplnfla is hubby just watching his wife with a bull. I guess hubby could be consideted a cuck hubby when he's watching...and a swinger when he gets involved in a three-way. But that's all technical terminology...and that not why we're here.

Sexy blonde Sue, mrs. shycplnfla, was presented here...and offered here for only one reason. Mrs. shy must be feeling horny...and Mr. shy must want her fucked. Why else would he present his wife to me by giving me that naughty view from behind? From behind like that, naughty Sue is all ass-n-pussy. Fuck yes!!! Love that view!

Hub, also made sure to present his wife in that wonderful side view. Awesome! Could hubby have presented his wife like that because he knows I love those big tits of hers? I think he did.

So I think that if I walked in to the sight of mrs shycplnfla like that...on all 4's with her incredible "hangers" tempting me...I think I'd be naked and on that bed with her in a matter of seconds. I'd tell her not to move while I slid up under her so she could tease me a little by dangling her big tits in my face! Those nipples would surely find their way into my mouth...and they'd get sucked and nibbled on. Sue's hotwife pussy would need some attention...and my fingers pumping into her wetness would have her squirming and wiggling on them...trying to take them deeper. I'd make sure hubby had a good view as I grabbed Sue's hips and guided her into a position above me...my rock hard cock jutting up into the air...and now positioned at the opening of his wife's pussy. Hub would be able to see his wife ...her pussy being teased with the tip of my hard cock...see her wiggling on it, teasing me....and he'd see her when I told her...go ahead, Sue....take it. Take my cock....fuck it...fuck me! I hope hub enjoys seeing his wife...when she settled down onto my cock...taking it deep in her married pussy with one quick movement. Keep watching hub...keep watching as your wife fucks herself...riding my cock....bouncing on it as her big tits flop around in my face. See me slamming up into her...hear our bodies slapping together...and listen to her moans and groans of pleasure...pure fucking pleasure. Keep watching and you know what you'll see...her cumming all over my cock...and my cock shooting a nice load deep inside her warm, wet pussy!

shycplnfla...hubby...nice to see your naughty, sexy, hotwife again! Thanks for generously offering her here. She's always a nice treat! She's always the best part of any visit to fla. Thanks for sharing her!

DomBull4U

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/19/2018 at 4:51 PM, spritzkolben83 said:

Katja 37!My Wife

P7040312.jpg

spritzkolben83...

Up next we have katja. 37 yr. old wife.  37 yr old very sexy wife as we can see. 37 yr. old wife that likes to get fucked...and needs to get fucked. Needs to get fucked...a lot! And needs to get fucked by more than just her husband. And that's why her hubby wants my help. Hubby wants his wife to be owned...owned and fucked by a bull. A bull that will use her...and make her into a dirty fuckslut!

spritzkolben83...if she is to become one of my sluts, I will expect a few things. When I come to give her her first "slut training" session I want three items on the bed. I want her favorite vibrator laid out on the bed where I will train her. Along with the vibe, I want a cock-shaped dildo and a butt plug. These 3 items...her vibrator, a dildo and a butt plug. Hubby, it will be your job to make sure to have these items ready.

When I come to train her, I want her naked like she's shown here...or in a dress that she can strip out of easily. I like how she looks in those stay-up stockings...so have her wear some. I wouldn't mind if she wore heels also, but I won't insist on it. 

When I enter the room she should either be on the bed, on all 4's like she is in the picture...or once I enter the room she will immediatly crawl onto the bed, and position herself like we see in the pic.

I can see right away where her training will begin. A slut like katja should never have her legs closed together like we see. She will be taught that a slut like herself should always keep her slut legs at least a little bit spread. Especially when she is presenting herself to her bull. That is where the vibrator and the dildo will come in handy. I will vibe her clit and pussy until she is dripping wet. She will keep her legs closed while I do this. When her cunt is dripping we will move on. I will start to try and wedge the dildo into her wet cunt. Again she will keep her legs closed. She will soon be begging to be allowed to spread her legs so I could fuck her good with the dildo. To shut her up, I'll take the butt plug and place it at her mouth. She will be told to open her mouth and to suck it! She is about to learn....if she wants to keep her legs closed...then her ass is going to get fucked! I will continue to tease her pussy with the vibe and the dildo. Since my hands are occupied...she is going to have to insert the butt plug into her ass herself.  Once she has the plug inserted...I may put the vibe and dildo down...and instead pop the plug into and out of her ass...fucking her ass with it.  I'll now ask her if she understands why her legs must never be closed...especially when her dom is present. I think she will understand.

She is a slut. And a slut should never let her legs be closed completely. Her legs should always be spread...at least slightly...to let her dom and others know that her pussy is available. 

With a slap on her ass, I will tell her...spread those legs now...spread them like the slut you are. Her butt plug will remain in her ass...as I grab her hips and position my cock at the opening to her pussy. I'll ask her why she is never to have her legs closed. Her answer I'm sure will be..."because I am a slut". That's right...and whose slut are you. Surely katja will say....I'm your slut, sir...I'm your slut DomBull. I am one of DomBull's sluts. Thank you,sir".

And now my slut,katja would get fucked...fucked HARD...the way a slut lkke her likes it!

See how quickly katja learns! 

Thanks again spitzkolben83! Let me know if katja needs more slut training.

DomBull4U

• Like 4