CuckoldFart.com

Showing hotwives

DomBull4U

Yes absolutely...milfforbbc has some fantastic tits!

milf's hubby hasn't been back in touch with me yet. I'm going to give him another day or two to contact me...but I have a feeling I am going to have to take control and pick a "playdate". Have a feeling that's what he actually wants...me to take control.

As you can see...milf wasn't shy about showing off her tits...

DomBull4U 

PICTURE REMOVED BY REQUEST

Edited by CuckoldFart
  • Like 6

CUCKOLD TEST

Not the best pic...but this is one that milfforbbc's hubby "snuck" of his sexy wife getting dressed...she was trying on a new dress she'd bought.

Not the best pic but I appreciated the effort milf's cuck hubby  took to sneak the pic and send it to me.

Her tits are yummy!

DomBull4U

• Like 4

Here's a nice treat that jack123456 sent to me...sent it to me privately! Which is interesting? Might have a talk with jack about why he sent it privately...about what's on his mind.

If he sent it to get me thinking about his incredible sexy wife...it worked.

jack know that I like women in boots...and he knows that I like when his wife wears a nice tight skirt that hugs her beautiful ass...and jack knows how much I love his wife's legs and ass.

if you wanted me thinking about your wife, jack...you succeeded. I'm thinking all sorts of filthy thoughts of Fay dressing like that to come "pay me a visit".

jack...tell Fay I'll have a few bottles of her favorite wine chilled and waiting...and I'm ready to help her unwind!

Nice jack....thank you!

DomBull4U

6464-20170124_235025_ec34.jpg

• Like 4

Well now...my friend jack123456 seems driven to make me think the absolutely naughtiest thoughts about his sexy wife. Now he's sent me THIS hot pic privately.

like I said before....jack knows I love women in boots...and he knows that I love his wife's legs and especially her ass...

and he also knows I like my naughty sluts to have a sub-missive side.

Now jack...how can I look at this pic of your wife and NOT think of how much fun it would be to warm those sweet cheeks of Fay's up with a good spank-ing? I can't. That's how...I can't.

Now you have me thinking of Fay needing to explore her sub-missive side...those beautiful ass cheeks of hers glowing...with a nice shade of pink...and maybe showing my handprints! or should I go even further, jack. Does naughty Fay need a good flogging? Or maybe a good light...playful...belt whipping? Fay's ass would look amazing striped, wouldn't it. Make sure you have a cane handy for me, jack.

What would be next for your naughty wife after that? Hmmmm...her thong pushed down to her knees...so that hotwife pussy of hers could be fingered? Maybe.

Or maybe fay would be given a choice...continue being spank-ed...or drop to her knees to take care of the raging boner your wife gives me. Her choice.

Ohhh look jack...I guess she feels like she's been spank-ed enough...or maybe she just wanted my cock all along!

Thanks jack! And thank you Fay!

DomBull4U 

jack123456-20160831_082900_9ad7.jpg

• Like 4

17 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

Here's a nice treat that jack123456 sent to me...sent it to me privately! Which is interesting? Might have a talk with jack about why he sent it privately...about what's on his mind.

If he sent it to get me thinking about his incredible sexy wife...it worked.

jack know that I like women in boots...and he knows that I like when his wife wears a nice tight skirt that hugs her beautiful ass...and jack knows how much I love his wife's legs and ass.

if you wanted me thinking about your wife, jack...you succeeded. I'm thinking all sorts of filthy thoughts of Fay dressing like that to come "pay me a visit".

jack...tell Fay I'll have a few bottles of her favorite wine chilled and waiting...and I'm ready to help her unwind!

Nice jack....thank you!

DomBull4U

6464-20170124_235025_ec34.jpg

Such a sexy pose.

• Like 4

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 5:57 PM, Beautifulmatch said:

Hey guys, meet my hot wife! We have been in the lifestyle for several years now and just came across this site. We have a lot of pics to share, so we hope you guys like what you see! 

20180731_000426.jpg

She really turns me on 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2