Jump to content
CuckoldFart.com

Showing hotwives


DomBull4U
 Share

Recommended Posts

CUCKOLD TEST

Zen83...what a wonderful offering...awesome pics of your very sexy wife.

That second pic is stunning...what a slutty view of her ass and pussy! Love how she's pulled her stockings down to ex-pose her cunt. She looks ready for a nice tongue fuck!

The third pic is awesome too! Your naughty wife offering herself in a classic slutty fashion...head down, ass up. And what an ass! I'd like to slap her ass until she admits she's a dirty slut and needs to get fucked. Then I'd have her reach back and pull her panties aside...while I buried my cock in her to the hilt!

She looks like one hot fuckslut, Zen83. It says you are a newbie member...you and your sexy slutwife will be a welcome addition to our naughty playground.

Hope to see you around cucky...have your wife ready

Regards

DomBull4U

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Strongbullcali...Thanks for your kind words. I try to keep things fun for everybody. Fun for the cuck hubby...who has a place to ex-pose and offer his wife. Fun for the wives...treating them like the sluts they want to be. Fun for me of course...having these good cucks offer me their wives to "use" for my fun. And even fun for the voyeuristic "watchers".

 

Everybody gets something they need....how great is that!

DomBull4U

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

omg you cucks and hubs keep presenting me with some fantastic slutwives to inspect and enjoy! Thank you....

 

cuck32bi....that first pic of your wife sure grabbed my attention. You gotta love a dirty slutwife that reaches back...grabs her ass cheeks...and spreads herself open....to give you a good look at her ass and pussy...her fuck holes! Hotwife Helena's look READY. Especially her tight ass hole...mmmmm. Where's the lube? Enjoyed the other pics of Helena too. Nice butt shot...and a good look of Helena presenting her tits! Good stuff...I'll be looking for more of this dirty whore! TY Helena...and cuck32bi 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Twisted119....thanks for sharing these hot pics of sexy Cassandra! Again...what a start. Incredible first pic of Cassandra enjoying a nice cock in her mouth. Looking down into those beautiful, dark, smoldering eyes must be incredible. In the pic Cassandra seem to be taking her sweet time...savoring that cock she's sucking. Fucking hot!

Pic 2...sexy Cassandra showing off her nice tits. The hands behind the head view has always been a fav pose of mine.Again, Cassandra has a sexuality that is just smoking!

And pic 3...Cassandra showing her rocking body in some sexy lingerie. The whore knows how to stick that sweet ass out, don't she? Fuck yeah.

Cassandra...another hot slut I hope to see much more of. Thanks Twisted119.

DomBull4U

P.S. Is it me...or does Cassandra have a little Mila Kunis thing going on?  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, DomBull4U said:

omg you cucks and hubs keep presenting me with some fantastic slutwives to inspect and enjoy! Thank you....

 

cuck32bi....that first pic of your wife sure grabbed my attention. You gotta love a dirty slutwife that reaches back...grabs her ass cheeks...and spreads herself open....to give you a good look at her ass and pussy...her fuck holes! Hotwife Helena's look READY. Especially her tight ass hole...mmmmm. Where's the lube? Enjoyed the other pics of Helena too. Nice butt shot...and a good look of Helena presenting her tits! Good stuff...I'll be looking for more of this dirty whore! TY Helena...and cuck32bi 

hello dombull4u..thx for you nice words i will soon upload more of her..enjoy my slut hotwife helena

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

Zen83...what a wonderful offering...awesome pics of your very sexy wife.

That second pic is stunning...what a slutty view of her ass and pussy! Love how she's pulled her stockings down to ex-pose her cunt. She looks ready for a nice tongue fuck!

The third pic is awesome too! Your naughty wife offering herself in a classic slutty fashion...head down, ass up. And what an ass! I'd like to slap her ass until she admits she's a dirty slut and needs to get fucked. Then I'd have her reach back and pull her panties aside...while I buried my cock in her to the hilt!

She looks like one hot fuckslut, Zen83. It says you are a newbie member...you and your sexy slutwife will be a welcome addition to our naughty playground.

Hope to see you around cucky...have your wife ready

Regards

DomBull4U

Thanks, very much appreciated... there's more of her just above in the pink underwear, red bikini shots and bent over naked...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Robert Smith...his grey haired old lady.

Robert...I've said it before...that grey haired old lady you present and refer to...elaine...is a true goddess. She is an incredibly sexy woman, her body is amazing, she's highly desirable...and to put it in blunt terms...I would love to fuck her. She has inspired many a fantasy...and given me many a hard-on...looking at elaine's pics or reading about her sexual adventures over the years. She may be the hottest slut-wife seen and shared here at cuckfart.

Robert, you may recall asking me once about how I would "use" your incredible wife. You didn't really like my ideas at the time...because you felt she was too old for the hard, rough fucking I intended to give her. You sell me short Robert. You don't give me any credit at all for being able to adjust my style to the age and limitations of the woman (or cuck couple) I'm involved with. But I understood your concerns for your sexy wife.

I'm very happy to see you post her on this thread. Your wife is a welcome sight anytime...anywhere.

Thanks for sharing your stunning hotwife, Elaine...and for providing one amazing example of what a cuckold couple should be!

My best regards!

DomBull4U

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

sweetpsyct....NICE! A beautiful, sexy Chinese woman presented to me....and seen from two nice angles.

First, the front view. Amazing...hot...tight...fuckable body. Yes, her tits are on the small side...but her body is so good...it isn't a concern. Not at all. Plenty of

 sweet Chinese tit-meat to enjoy. From behind...is quite a sexy sight...beautiful legs, nice, tight butt and beautiful back. Can't help but notice how soft and sexy her skin looks...and can't help but thinking about licking every luscious inch of her smooth-skinned body...before having her suck my cock and take it deep in her tight pussy!

Vvery nice sweetpsyct...TY!

DomBull4U

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎03‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 11:20 AM, DomBull4U said:

Some of you cucks seem really frustrated because your wives can't be posted in the chat room. Hopefully pic posting in the chat room will be problem that is soon resolved.The cuckfart administrators have told me they are working to restore pic posting to the chat room.

But...in the meantime, I may be able to help some of you cucks out. Maybe I can post your slutwife on this forum. OR...you can do it.

 

Cucks...love those amazing slutwives of yours!

DomBull4U

 

tumblr_nnugt16vHR1s1fcdyo1_400.gif

This is the best example of a modern matrimony. Congratulations!

DSC0231 B.JPG

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎03‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 11:20 AM, DomBull4U said:

Some of you cucks seem really frustrated because your wives can't be posted in the chat room. Hopefully pic posting in the chat room will be problem that is soon resolved.The cuckfart administrators have told me they are working to restore pic posting to the chat room.

But...in the meantime, I may be able to help some of you cucks out. Maybe I can post your slutwife on this forum. OR...you can do it.

 

Cucks...love those amazing slutwives of yours!

DomBull4U

 

tumblr_nnugt16vHR1s1fcdyo1_400.gif

That's a great modern matrimony!

DSC0231 B.JPG

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...