CuckoldFart.com

Showing hotwives

DomBull4U

CUCKOLD TEST

Tom111

It's always special for me to check this thread and see a sexy new wife being offered to me. I liked that you started off by showing a nice close-up of her pretty face. Loved being able to see her sexy eyes, her skin looks soft and smooth and her lips look inviting. I don't mind telling you that looking at her pretty, innocent face gave me some very dom thoughts.....I thought about your wife being brought to me or coming to me, completely dressed...I have her get on her knees between my legs...I take my hard cock out and rub it all over her pretty face...asking her "is this what you came for?....some of DomBull's cock?" I cock slap her a few times until she blurts out....yes, yes...yes I want your cock. At this point I had a handful of her long hair...and I had her stick her tongue out...I slapped my cock on her tongue and told her...go ahead, suck it. Which she eagerly did.

Thanks tom111...I enjoyed the naughty thoughts that your wife inspired.

Regards

DomBull4U

• Like 1

lovetowatch3....nice to see your naughty wife showing up on this thread. Finally!

lovetowatch3...you know your wife is one of my favorite submissive sluts...and I love how slutty she gets when she puts on a mask. Your wife IS a dirty slut...but something about putting a mask on her takes her to an even higher level of sluttiness.

Thanks for three excellent pics: The first one...your wife (without a mask) looking totally slutty. Like she was waiting for her DomBull to come and "use" her. She looks hot in her sexy see-through outfit...aand her tit ex-posed like that makes me think she was so horny waiting that she started playing with herself...rubbing her pussy with one hand and playing with her tits and nipples with the other. She looks ready...to be used and fucked!

Pic 2....mmmmm....there's the submissive slut I love. Her wrists...bound...and her arms tied above her head. Blindfolded to add a touch of mystery. Those nice tits of hers ex-posed. And her legs spread nice and wide...the dirty slut is probably ready to squirt all over the floor. I wish I could be there watching as you prepare her for me...getting her ready to be my slut for the rest of the night.

And pic 3....let's call this pic "Bound...and Ready". This is just how I would like you to prepare her for me...and how I would like to find her.

lovetowatch...great pics...always fun to run into you in the chat room.

Thanks for offering me your wife!

Regards

DomBull4U   

• Like 2

On ‎28‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 1:44 PM, DomBull4U said:

lovetowatch3....nice to see your naughty wife showing up on this thread. Finally!

lovetowatch3...you know your wife is one of my favorite submissive sluts...and I love how slutty she gets when she puts on a mask. Your wife IS a dirty slut...but something about putting a mask on her takes her to an even higher level of sluttiness.

Thanks for three excellent pics: The first one...your wife (without a mask) looking totally slutty. Like she was waiting for her DomBull to come and "use" her. She looks hot in her sexy see-through outfit...aand her tit ex-posed like that makes me think she was so horny waiting that she started playing with herself...rubbing her pussy with one hand and playing with her tits and nipples with the other. She looks ready...to be used and fucked!

Pic 2....mmmmm....there's the submissive slut I love. Her wrists...bound...and her arms tied above her head. Blindfolded to add a touch of mystery. Those nice tits of hers ex-posed. And her legs spread nice and wide...the dirty slut is probably ready to squirt all over the floor. I wish I could be there watching as you prepare her for me...getting her ready to be my slut for the rest of the night.

And pic 3....let's call this pic "Bound...and Ready". This is just how I would like you to prepare her for me...and how I would like to find her.

lovetowatch...great pics...always fun to run into you in the chat room.

Thanks for offering me your wife!

Regards

DomBull4U   

Ty sir

• 2 weeks later...
Guest eisbaer63
9 hours ago, bendewilly said:

Here are some of my wife, enjoy her everyone.  She loves to pose for men. 

248 - Copy.jpg

283_1000.jpg

285_1000.jpg

287_1000.jpg

288_1000.jpg

290_1000 - Copy.jpg

292_1000.jpg

293_1000.jpg

295_1000.jpg

296_1000.jpg

297_1000.jpg

376_1000.jpg

She should do more, than just pose... The look in her eye, says that she's a VERY naughty girl, that wants to do more, than just show of!

Guest eisbaer63
On 12/25/2016 at 10:37 AM, senator82 said:

do u like indian chubby 41 yo my wife Babita, for repost @@@@@@, i have anydesk 3739827 

Where's the pics? I can't say if I like someone, that I cannot see or touch.

• 1 month later...

hi, my indian wife is 41, not slim, pics in T folder, anydesk code 3739827, if u want to use my browsers and make a gallery in SW ( slutwives forum) and xhamster, post in removed chatroom or tumblr, teamviewer 476 306 716 pwd 7618

On 1/10/2017 at 3:28 PM, eisbaer63 said:

Where's the pics? I can't say if I like someone, that I cannot see or touch.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

licknylonz, how nice to see a new hot-n-sexy wife on the Showing hotwives thread. It looks as if you are new here so .....welcome....and thanks for posting her on this forum. She looks yummy!

With a name like licknylonz, you must be a kinky cuck. It would be awesome for you to send her to me for me to use your naughty cum-loving wife. I promise I would send her back home with her pussy filled and dripping with my cum. And yes, I would make her wear her nylons home so they would be nice-n-creamy when she got there. I'm sure you'd know what to do with her licknylonz.

Thanks again for sharing your wife on this forum. Hope to see more of her.

DomBull4U

• Like 3

1 hour ago, A1Foxxx said:

My ole lady is just down to take D and such a fucking head doctor I enjoy sharingz 

IMG_0010.JPG

ole lady? damn she looks vibrant, young and sassy!

Her upper body is a perfect figure, her tits are well-endowed and those veins on her rack are making my cock go rock hard and stimulates the veins to appear on my shaft as well!

Love to get in touch with her!

• Like 5