CuckoldFart.com

Showing hotwives

DomBull4U

CUCKOLD TEST

On 08/07/2017 at 1:29 AM, cuntfucker said:

i seriously need to get in touch with you guys! this is prime meat!

Appreciate the comment :)

Her butt and legs are definitely a highlight (especially when she is in heels)

She claims that my cock is OK for her, but I know she's missing out from other bigger bulls ;)

IMG_7271.JPG

• Like 9

1 hour ago, clitkay said:

Appreciate the comment :)

Her butt and legs are definitely a highlight (especially when she is in heels)

She claims that my cock is OK for her, but I know she's missing out from other bigger bulls ;)

IMG_7271.JPG

Her ass is bubbly and your cock looks pretty fine with a good girth

I actually enjoy seeing her in kinky lingerie as well!

• Like 4

Dynomywife...your wife Angie is a beautiful woman and of course I want to see more. In fact, I expect it. You didn't post her on this forum thread of mine just to tease me, did you. No, you didn't. You posted her so a man like me could enjoy her.

Anjelika's tits do look wonderful. You want a man like me to fully enjoy her, don't you? Bare those big tits...get them out in the open where I can fully see them and appreciate them.

Let's make your sexy, beautiful wife one of my sluts. 

DomBull4U

• Like 1

Dynomywife...your wife Angie is a beautiful woman and of course I want to see more. In fact, I expect it. You didn't post her on this forum thread of mine just to tease me, did you. No, you didn't. You posted her so a man like me could enjoy her.

Anjelika's tits do look wonderful. You want a man like me to fully enjoy her, don't you? Bare those big tits...get them out in the open where I can fully see them and appreciate them.

DomBull4U

• Like 1

onenaughtywife....hubby, thanks for sharing these pics of your naughty wife's night of flashing adventure. She looks hot and sexy as she exposes her pussy and she obviously enjoys exposing herself.

There's no doubt in my mind that her nice pussy got nice-n-wet showing herself like this. I just wish I could have been there to give her the good fucking I'm sure she was needing after her flashing fun. I can almost feel her tight warm and very wet cunt sliding up and down on my cock right now.

Thanks for the great pics. How about a few follow up shots....some nice closeups of her pretty pussy would be awesome.

DomBull4U

• Like 1

Guest Dynomywife
On 7/18/2017 at 1:23 AM, DomBull4U said:

DomBull4U

My pleasure......

Screenshot_2017-03-09-13-17-48-1.png

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 6:06 AM, sweetpsyct said:

my chinese wife, small tits but I love her tight butt and curvy waist.

pov_3.JPG

pov_1.JPG

Great pics of a beautiful wife!  Must be great to fuck her, if she is anything like some of the Chinese women I've been fortunate to enjoy.

• Like 8

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 5:16 PM, eisbaer63 said:

I would love to see more of this little wench... Is she still "owned"? 

Would love to see her smiling just like that with my cum dripping down her face.  Cute slut who looks like she needs to be used a whole lot more.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 4:27 AM, DomBull4U said:

keithkeebo....

miss your sexy mature slutwife too!

Love that full...mature ass of hers.

Thanks

Dombull4U

keithkeebo-20160902_124639_4ca1.jpg

keithkeebo-20160322_104855_8501.jpg

Sir, 

My slut wife is a goddess with a sexy big ass, just like this in, in case you are ever in need of more like here.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...