CuckoldFart.com

Showing hotwives

DomBull4U

• 2 weeks later...

Cuckold Tests

9 hours ago, Peter C said:

Looking for something else, I found these photos of my now ex-wife Debbie that I haven't posted before. She was a lovely Fuck, as several other guys were lucky enough to find out.

debbie1523011731.jpg

debbie837254992.jpg

debbie1893440656.jpg

debbie1578001851.jpg

debbie1811069993.jpg

debbie1077084914.jpg

I agree: it would be a great fun to can fuuck her despite, as just you hinted, she was not very good in bed but never say never, a clever bull could have taught her to give the best with her body.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, leone55 said:

I agree: it would be a great fun to can fuuck her despite, as just you hinted, she was not very good in bed but never say never, a clever bull could have taught her to give the best with her body.

Yes, the two ex-workmates that I have chatted to at length about Debbie both quite independently (they don't even know each other) told me that my wife wasn't as good in bed as they'd hoped or expected. The first, Mark, only fucked her once after she'd told him we'd split up to make him feel less guilty about fucking Pete's wife. He'd known me over 30 years, but wasn't about to turn down the offer when she suggested they have sex. He readily admits though that he'd have loved to have fucked her again, even on a regular basis behind my back.

Mick, the other one, echoed Mark's opinion, saying she wasn't that "active" and that her younger sister Kim, who he'd dated, was the better fuck. Mind you, that didn't stop him fucking Debbie on and off for the next 2-3 years, perhaps when he wasn't getting any from his wife or elsewhere and when Debbie needed fucking hard rather than gentle love-making with me. He did say she was very vocal in bed, which she couldn't be here with the kids about. When he and his wife split up Mick even took Debbie away on a week's holiday as husband and wife. On their return they brazenly attended the funeral of another old work colleague whilst I was at work. Arriving for the service together in Mick's car, attending the wake together, then leaving together no doubt raised a few knowing glances and comments from those that knew what a ladies man Mick was, but nothing was ever said to me. I'm sure everyone must have suspected he was fucking my wife. He was! They'd been at it all week whilst they'd been away and had probably done it that very morning before they left.

I was quite disappointed when they told me their verdict and actually apologised to both of them for my wife not being a better fuck. I wanted them to say how amazing she was, like her mate's step-dad did. He told his step-dau8hter that Debbie gave good head and was a lovely fuck. I agree. She's still by far the best I've had. Horses for courses I suppose.

debbienaked2.thumb.jpg.d9f1e8f123973a55bae6c2a6a1437db0.jpg

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Peter C said:

Yes, the two ex-workmates that I have chatted to at length about Debbie both quite independently (they don't even know each other) told me that my wife wasn't as good in bed as they'd hoped or expected. The first, Mark, only fucked her once after she'd told him we'd split up to make him feel less guilty about fucking Pete's wife. He'd known me over 30 years, but wasn't about to turn down the offer when she suggested they have sex. He readily admits though that he'd have loved to have fucked her again, even on a regular basis behind my back.

Mick, the other one, echoed Mark's opinion, saying she wasn't that "active" and that her younger sister Kim, who he'd dated, was the better fuck. Mind you, that didn't stop him fucking Debbie on and off for the next 2-3 years, perhaps when he wasn't getting any from his wife or elsewhere and when Debbie needed fucking hard rather than gentle love-making with me. He did say she was very vocal in bed, which she couldn't be here with the kids about. When he and his wife split up Mick even took Debbie away on a week's holiday as husband and wife. On their return they brazenly attended the funeral of another old work colleague whilst I was at work. Arriving for the service together in Mick's car, attending the wake together, then leaving together no doubt raised a few knowing glances and comments from those that knew what a ladies man Mick was, but nothing was ever said to me. I'm sure everyone must have suspected he was fucking my wife. He was! They'd been at it all week whilst they'd been away and had probably done it that very morning before they left.

I was quite disappointed when they told me their verdict and actually apologised to both of them for my wife not being a better fuck. I wanted them to say how amazing she was, like her mate's step-dad did. He told his step-dau8hter that Debbie gave good head and was a lovely fuck. I agree. She's still by far the best I've had. Horses for courses I suppose.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/a2e4b1bce996df531db33f269845083e83d9b45bb5ecebddaf21e6666c85d60a/1280/https://cuckoldfart.com/uploads/monthly_2023_02/debbienaked2.thumb.jpg.d9f1e8f123973a55bae6c2a6a1437db0.jpg.82cbc749ed1b1ccb9267ef7ec95eb695.jpg

Do you have any pic of Kim at the years she dated Mick? Did Mick told you some details about her fucking with Debbie? I think he was turned on by her being very vocal. And why her mate's step-dad judged her a lovely fuck instead?

On 2/9/2023 at 8:41 AM, leone55 said:

Do you have any pic of Kim at the years she dated Mick? Did Mick told you some details about her fucking with Debbie? I think he was turned on by her being very vocal. And why her mate's step-dad judged her a lovely fuck instead?

No, I don't have any photos of Kim. She was Debbie's step-sister (different dads) and quite a bit younger than Debbie. Mick had chatted Kim up at our work's social club and, as she was staying at ours at the time, I was quite shocked when they brought him back to our place. Mick and Kim shared our sofa that night and Mick has told me since that Debbie told him how jealous she'd been that night. He told me that had he known then that I was up for allowing Debbie to enjoy a change of cock from time to time we could have swapped. He would have spent the night in the marital bed with my wife and I could have listened whilst sharing the sofa with Kim. That might have shocked the kids when they got up for school in the morning though!

Kim did the rounds herself too. That Mark licked her out in exchange for a kebab and a packet of cigarettes one evening, long before he got to fuck her big sister Debbie. Also, with her staying here whilst Debbie did a night shift, I was also successful at getting Kim into my bed. We fucked several times. Once, whilst I was on the phone to Debbie, Kim had me naked, kissing my neck, then working her way down to my chest and belly before taking my cock in her mouth. She was a swallower too. Debbie never would.

Maybe not knowing her mate's step-dad as well as she knew Mark and Mick made Debbie more eager to please him in bed, I don't know, but personally I though she'd be more excited knowing she's being fucked by two guys who worked with me and I knew very well.

15 minutes ago, Peter C said:

No, I don't have any photos of Kim. She was Debbie's step-sister (different dads) and quite a bit younger than Debbie. Mick had chatted Kim up at our work's social club and, as she was staying at ours at the time, I was quite shocked when they brought him back to our place. Mick and Kim shared our sofa that night and Mick has told me since that Debbie told him how jealous she'd been that night. He told me that had he known then that I was up for allowing Debbie to enjoy a change of cock from time to time we could have swapped. He would have spent the night in the marital bed with my wife and I could have listened whilst sharing the sofa with Kim. That might have shocked the kids when they got up for school in the morning though!

Kim did the rounds herself too. That Mark licked her out in exchange for a kebab and a packet of cigarettes one evening, long before he got to fuck her big sister Debbie. Also, with her staying here whilst Debbie did a night shift, I was also successful at getting into my bed. We fucked several times. Once, whilst i was on the phone to Debbie, Kim had me naked, kissing my neck, then working her way down to my chest and belly before taking my cock in her mouth. She was a swallower too. Debbie never would.

Maybe not knowing her mate's step-dad as well as she knew Mark and Mick made her more eager to please him in bed, I don't know, but personally I though she'd be more excited knowing she's been fucked by two guys who worked with me and I knew very well.

Kim was not shy at all, lol.

18 minutes ago, leone55 said:

Kim was not shy at all, lol.

No, she wasn't pretty and her body wasn't anywhere near as good as Debbie's, so if she was offered sex she'd go for it. I know of three other workmates of mine that all fucked her. One she told me was 8 inches, bigger than mine.

17 hours ago, allindp said:

I enjoy fucking a mature wife any day...

Yes, I think it's only fair that a wife be allowed a bit of variety. A change of cock from time to time certainly did my wife Debbie good and I liked knowing she was getting extra elsewhere. Even in her mid-40s she was being fucked by eager lads in their 20s as well as men about her own age.

debbielegs2.thumb.jpg.010098e5d28bc87f8c20f2ddc19c0f65.jpg

debbienaked2.thumb.jpg.d9f1e8f123973a55bae6c2a6a1437db0.jpg

• Like 2