CuckoldFart.com

Creampie Vids

secondjag

Cuckold Tests

13 hours ago, secondjag said:

The third one down is a girl after my own heart. She's making love to that cock not just sucking it. My preferred method of doing this. Making love to those georgous black cocks when I have them in my mouth.  Of course a good throat fuck is pretty dam amazing too.  Everything has it time. ❤️💋👅

DG²😘

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Gunner3.5 said:

The third one down is a girl after my own heart. She's making love to that cock not just sucking it. My preferred method of doing this. Making love to those georgous black cocks when I have them in my mouth.  Of course a good throat fuck is pretty dam amazing too.  Everything has it time. ❤️💋👅

DG²😘

see how good girls ALWAYS say the right thing?  Love you baby.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, secondjag said:

Mmm, precious D².  You've turned into a major contributor.

Kind of feel sorry for Gunner, I just moved in and took over lol. Now he just fills in when I'm gone. This is alittle funny,awful close to home, not even sure if this fits. But it's funny how art (blog) intimates life.  He does alot of fill in........... clean up, clean out or what ever else it takes. 🙄🤔❤️

DG²😘🥰

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gunner3.5 said:

Kind of feel sorry for Gunner, I just moved in and took over lol. Now he just fills in when I'm gone. This is alittle funny,awful close to home, not even sure if this fits. But it's funny how art (blog) intimates life.  He does alot of fill in........... clean up, clean out or what ever else it takes. 🙄🤔❤️

DG²😘🥰

Here's a thought - you could create separate accounts.  just sayin...

Don't want to lose Mr., he's vital here.  After his other duties of course, lol

OH, and what a wonderful wife you are, making sure Mr. gets a good hot dinner as well as making sure he gets to eat it from such a lovely bowl.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, secondjag said:

Another full length.  Been awfully quiet.  Stick with this one past the darkness.  And, of course, SOUND ON.

So hot Jag! I've felt everything she had in her video right up till the end. What amazing feeli is they're.  So damn good cumming Ona thick black cock. The orgasms cum so quickly from them. Fore it doesn't take long at all. Then at home, feeling his tongue gently working my clit and probing my pussy for all that creamy nectar! Gets me wet thinking about it!💦❤️

DG²😘🥰

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Gunner3.5 said:

The Gunners have high standards.  Nicely done.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, secondjag said:

The Gunners have high standards.  Nicely done.

Thanks Jag there's some that might argue this, but fuck em!      

Great last set of videos Jag! 

Ok lucky you guys DG² had some meetings to go to so you're stuck with me today. Rest assured she'll be back later tonight. Now this is funny ,it's actually a business meeting at the office.  Yeah I know, it could be raining titties and she'd come out with the onlycock, of course it naturally would be a bbc. What can I say, she's lucky like that. She left me explicit orders don't piss nobody off, post what I got picked.  She's got alittle more assertive or bossy if you will with her new found freedom on here. 

Ok here's her picks.

Gunner

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1