CuckoldFart.com

Creampie Vids

secondjag

1 hour ago, secondjag said:

Classic Mrs. G.  You want that one?  We want you to have that one.  The question is "who wants it more?"  You'd be surprised.   👿

Jag your Baby would hope it'd be a mutual thing. Then again being the wanton slut I am, well what could I say. That maybe the minute he touch me I'd have a massive orgasm from the anticipation of being railed by that monster, having my insides rearrange, what a feeling of fullness. I can't recall having one THAT long before. Gunner said it would be rodeo sex, he said and I quote "you'd be bucking and throwing yourself all over, be like riding a bucking bull. Could he stay in the saddle for 10 seconds" . I love how he  liken it to riding a Bull. Only Gunner could come up with something like that.❤️

Mrs. G😘🥰

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests

16 hours ago, Gunner3.5 said:

My dear Dober, you old cum slut. What kind of naughty scientific reasons or should we say experiments are you up too? Oh wait we may not want to know. 😜😉❤️

Mrs. G😘😍

My question was how many guys gotta cum in a sweet pussy before it gushes out in turrets...super sloppy like and Jag said " lmao, or you could just use one; me ". being a Big fan of Peter North from the 90's...this I gotta see! :D

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Dober said:

My question was how many guys gotta cum in a sweet pussy before it gushes out in turrets...super sloppy like and Jag said " lmao, or you could just use one; me ". being a Big fan of Peter North from the 90's...this I gotta see! :D

Well Dober my dear, my special friend can make it happen. One of the things I absolutely adore about him besides his monster cock is the size of his load💦💦. Feeling rope sfter rope being shot in me is amazing.  After the end of the night I'd say it runs out like a river. But I'm betting Jag could do the same if not better in me.❤️

Now gentleman I'm sorry I'm alittle late with these today. Reports had to be finished along with other stuff. So hope you enjoy.❤️

Mrs. G😘🥰

img.gif

img-24d03a47.gif

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dober said:

Well Dober my dear, my special friend can make it happen. One of the things I absolutely adore about him besides his monster cock is the size of his load💦💦. Feeling rope sfter rope being shot in me is amazing.  After the end of the night I'd say it runs out like a river. But I'm betting Jag could the same if not better on me.❤️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Gunner3.5 said:

Just sooo good baby.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Gunner3.5 said:

GAWD! Who is that guy ...8th vid. up...Fuck that sweet pussy...pull out and cum's on her pussy and belly...back in again for a few mins. pull out cum some more....back to work then of course cum some more, only to drain what's ever left in his ball sac inside her...but far enough so it slowly dribbles out.......Then of course get the fuck outta my way, cause I don't want it to get cold.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Dober said:

GAWD! Who is that guy ...8th vid. up...Fuck that sweet pussy...pull out and cum's on her pussy and belly...back in again for a few mins. pull out cum some more....back to work then of course cum some more, only to drain what's ever left in his ball sac inside her...but far enough so it slowly dribbles out.......Then of course get the fuck outta my way, cause I don't want it to get cold.

Hi Dober I'm Back. Lol. I see what you like the 8th one up you old cum slut.😊 That would keep you busy for quite awhile. But I've got to say I liked that 3rd one up, how he grunted it in like a bull, big and thick like a great bull then pushes it back in. I love that. What a pair we make.👍

Mrs. G😘😍

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Gunner3.5 said:

So many thick Cocks and sloppy cream pies, but if I had to clean one it would be the 6th one down. Of course if I was there I'd wrap me mouth around that ball sac til he spews than lick his cock and balls before turn to that sloppy pussy....YUP! Thats what I'd do.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dober said:

So many thick Cocks and sloppy cream pies, but if I had to clean one it would be the 6th one down. Of course if I was there I'd wrap me mouth around that ball sac til he spews than lick his cock and balls before turn to that sloppy pussy....YUP! Thats what I'd do.

My dear Dober I'll try to find you some sloppy pussys and cum covered cocks for tomorrow picks. You Ole cum slut.❤️

Mrs. G😘😍

• Like 2