CuckoldFart.com

ass

jack123456

CUCKOLD TEST

Oldercuck2...nice!

Not sure what she was lookin' at out that window...but I'd say you had a pretty damn good view from your vantage point.

Love the way her stockings frame her very nice ass!

Just curious....when was that pic taken? And would it be possible to get a comparison pic...a pic taken more recently. Sort of a then and now pic comparison.

Not trying to put you on the spot or anything...just think a then and now comparison would be fun.

Thanks!

DomBull4U

jwindow_1_1.thumb.jpg.c5c4bfaaa178370cd3eb381e7d8cc56b.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

Oldercuck2...nice!

Not sure what she was lookin' at out that window...but I'd say you had a pretty damn good view from your vantage point.

Just curious....when was that pic taken? And would it be possible to get a comparison pic...a pic taken more recently. Sort of a then and now pic comparison.

Not trying to put you on the spot or anything...just think a then and now comparison would be fun.

Thanks!

DomBull4U

That pic was actually taken in the early 90's by her boyfriend I wasn't there not sure what she was looking at. He probably just wanted her to give a show to whoever might pass by.  He enjoyed having her @@@@@@ herself to others while she was with him. I haven't got any recent pics of her ass for a comparison... 

• Like 2

On 7/13/2019 at 5:56 PM, DomBull4U said:

Oldercuck2...nice!

Thanks!

DomBull4U

OK here's a pic of my wife's ass I just took for comparison.... 

20190717_155618.jpg

• Like 3

Oldercuck2...awesome!  Great job and I appreciate the effort!

Your wife's butt is still pretty damn nice! Looks like she might be taking a nap here...but I'll bet the ol' gal looks pretty damn hot if she lifted that butt up...spread those legs a little...and gave us a nice all 4s, from behind look.

Lookin' good MrsO!

Thanks for the comparison pic Oldercuck2!

DomBull4U

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Lol...I think I owe Flyboy a great big THANK YOU! I'll explain....

I got a private message from jack123456 earlier today. I day a message...it was actually a pic of his wife and a short, simple message. Just two words....for you!

I get messages like that from jack123456 from time to time. Every few weeks or so. I have enjoyed jack's wife being one of my sluts for a while now. And jack...being a good cuck husband...enjoys that his wife is one of my sluts...so every few weeks he will send a message like that with a pic of his sexy wife. His wife enjoys being a slut for me....and cucking jack...so every few weeks jack likes to remind me that his wife is one of my sluts.

So why do I owe Flyboy a word of thanks. Well...Flyboy commented on a pic of jack's wife. Flyboy said she had a nice ass...which she def. does...and Flyboy said he likes bigger tits on a woman. 

Now I like a nice full set of tits on a woman as much as anybody...but I can also appreciate and enjoy smaller tits too. Nothing wrong with a nice set of cute titties! Cupcakes! Mmmmm....delicious.

jack123456 knows that I enjoy every bit of his sexy wife...from the hair on her head, right down to the cute toes on her feet...and everything between. And I think that Flyboy saying he liked bigger tits..."inspired" jack. Triggered that good cuck husband in him....and he felt the "need" to share his wife with someone he knows enjoys her fully. Me!

So jack sent me the pic below....with the 2 word message...for you. And what a nice pic too! 

jack's sexy wife...naked except for those, thin, almost see-through red panties....thrusting her pussy out at me! For me, jack....how nice! Her pussy...her cute tits...all of her...for me! Absolutely!

You know where to bring her when you want to share her...know who to bring her to when you want her to be fully enjoyed. Right here...to me!

Thank you jack....and thank you Flyboy!

😆

DomBull4U

598d2e6a06964_iphone2014011.webp

• Like 3

14 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

Lol...I think I owe Flyboy a great big THANK YOU! I'll explain....

I got a private message from jack123456 earlier today. I day a message...it was actually a pic of his wife and a short, simple message. Just two words....for you!

I get messages like that from jack123456 from time to time. Every few weeks or so. I have enjoyed jack's wife being one of my sluts for a while now. And jack...being a good cuck husband...enjoys that his wife is one of my sluts...so every few weeks he will send a message like that with a pic of his sexy wife. His wife enjoys being a slut for me....and cucking jack...so every few weeks jack likes to remind me that his wife is one of my sluts.

So why do I owe Flyboy a word of thanks. Well...Flyboy commented on a pic of jack's wife. Flyboy said she had a nice ass...which she def. does...and Flyboy said he likes bigger tits on a woman. 

Now I like a nice full set of tits on a woman as much as anybody...but I can also appreciate and enjoy smaller tits too. Nothing wrong with a nice set of cute titties! Cupcakes! Mmmmm....delicious.

jack123456 knows that I enjoy every bit of his sexy wife...from the hair on her head, right down to the cute toes on her feet...and everything between. And I think that Flyboy saying he liked bigger tits..."inspired" jack. Triggered that good cuck husband in him....and he felt the "need" to share his wife with someone he knows enjoys her fully. Me!

So jack sent me the pic below....with the 2 word message...for you. And what a nice pic too! 

jack's sexy wife...naked except for those, thin, almost see-through red panties....thrusting her pussy out at me! For me, jack....how nice! Her pussy...her cute tits...all of her...for me! Absolutely!

You know where to bring her when you want to share her...know who to bring her to when you want her to be fully enjoyed. Right here...to me!

Thank you jack....and thank you Flyboy!

😆

DomBull4U

598d2e6a06964_iphone2014011.webp 34.66 kB · 4 downloads

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...