CuckoldFart.com

Fake people

Cuckold Dating - Signup here

Cuckold Tests

you are absolutely right - they are all the same - its always good to see those kind of sweeping blow :-)

maybe as we say in germany - all woman are whores ...besides mother  LOL - (if thats the right translation*)

cmon - what do u think will u get with that kind of immature judgement ?

there are always lots of preetndes and wannabes but that doesn't say they all are :-) so.... maybe u will renew that statement :-)

• Like 5

but never mind if u feel offended by something no one stops u from leaving  and go to places that better suits your needs - at last  its for the benefit of both sids - - u are no longer bored with us - and we are no longr in need of rading that .....her i stop out of courtesy :-)

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
On 5/2/2017 at 6:13 AM, Professional and Discrete said:

You people aren't serious at best i think you all just want to share pictures. if that is the only aim here please someone let me know so that i can cancel my account

Seems to me you really want to take this Shit seriously? Just what did You expect. And what's wrong if the people Do just want to share Picture. IT WWW the World Wide Web AND WE ARE People in a Box, on your screen if you choose. Did you think you were gonns get some Pussy !! Lol lol. you should know better!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Black cuckold boy said:

Seems to me you really want to take this Shit seriously? Just what did You expect. And what's wrong if the people Do just want to share Picture. IT WWW the World Wide Web AND WE ARE People in a Box, on your screen if you choose. Did you think you were gonns get some Pussy !! Lol lol. you should know better!

Right on.......I joined this site to get advice and more information about my personal kinks/fantasies........I discovered way more than just listening to other peoples adventures...Found some really good friends that I hope to one day have the opportunity to meet them for a drink and just hangout 

• Like 4

Just curious what is everyone’s expectations from here?  Is it to learn, pretend/wanna cucks, share experiences, or looking to hook up and get lucky? 
  I am here by chance because my husband started this account in hopes to figure out if he likes cuckolding more than both of us swinging, I just kinda took over the account.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Naughty Nicki said:

Just curious what is everyone’s expectations from here?  Is it to learn, pretend/wanna cucks, share experiences, or looking to hook up and get lucky? 
  I am here by chance because my husband started this account in hopes to figure out if he likes cuckolding more than both of us swinging, I just kinda took over the account.  

Personally  I originally came here exploring and wanting to learn more about my kinks/fantasies/desires. My wife and I have/do enjoy the adventures y'all have shared. I have made some really good friends here, that hopefully get the chance to hangout with someday . Paula and I have learned a lot about our turn ons.... still exploring our kinks.

So basically our expectations from here on would be (A) continue to learn from y'alls experiences, explore/push our boundaries  (B)friendship

• Like 1

On 6/14/2021 at 12:47 PM, Naughty Nicki said:

What about you?......just curious 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Kaktuscpl said:

What about you?......just curious 

What about me? Honestly had mark not created this account I probably wouldn’t be here,   I am some what of an exhibitionist,  I like helping people with advice, and talking to people like you and secondjag. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Naughty Nicki said:

What about me? Honestly had mark not created this account I probably wouldn’t be here,   I am some what of an exhibitionist,  I like helping people with advice, and talking to people like you and secondjag. 

I am SO fucking glad hubby made this account....and even happier that you took it over....wink wink

And I don't think you realize just how you have helped me and Paula...... by helping keep me sane,while Paula was on tour......and the advice/input you have given to us has been amazing 

THANK YOU 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kaktuscpl said:

I am SO fucking glad hubby made this account....and even happier that you took it over....wink wink

And I don't think you realize just how you have helped me and Paula...... by helping keep me sane,while Paula was on tour......and the advice/input you have given to us has been amazing 

THANK YOU 

🥰🥰🥰

I just know we had some amazing people, which I’m glad are extremely close friends now,  help us out and guide us when we first started.  Had it not been for them we probably would’ve been one of those couples who would’ve have mad it. so I feel I owe it to people with less experience to offer help and guidance. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Naughty Nicki said:

🥰🥰🥰

I just know we had some amazing people, which I’m glad are extremely close friends now,  help us out and guide us when we first started.  Had it not been for them we probably would’ve been one of those couples who would’ve have mad it. so I feel I owe it to people with less experience to offer help and guidance. 

you fucking rock

• Like 2

On 5/2/2017 at 6:13 AM, Professional and Discrete said:

You people aren't serious at best i think you all just want to share pictures. if that is the only aim here please someone let me know so that i can cancel my account

I have posted literally dozens of "serious" topics here.  NEVER SEEN YOU COMMENT OR CONTRIBUTE ON ANYTHING. So, happy trails...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Naughty Nicki said:

I can’t say anything about that, I sometimes get that way too.  Lol. 

not even remotely the same.  lol, you're just in "heat".  and the scent you're given off drives all the little boys crazy

Edited by secondjag
  • Haha 2