CuckoldFart.com

How many cucks out there love sucking cocks?

Billparker

Cuckold Tests

On 8/10/2019 at 12:57 PM, Fagforalpha said:

I have never sucked any of my wife’s lovers. She knows I would if I was told to. She has threatened me with making me suck her latest lover’s cock (it’s huge) but I’m sure he’s too homophobic to allow it. 

OOOhhhh      I surely Hope you are able to TOTALLY  enjoy your lovely wife And this DELICIOUS  Bull.....   You willl sooo LOVE...LOVE  it........no turning back..who wants to...   and a delicious  path forward.....!!!!

• Like 3

Amazingly beautiful! Just when you think you've seen the perfect black cock you want to please you or your girlfriend/wife, another one cums along.

For me it's all about that initial plunge. I was scared my girlfriend would think I was gay and leave her. Although I'm bi, it's really about 2 things for me.

1) The power dynamic: When her black bull fucks you or makes you suck his dick, it's about letting him know he's the power in the room. It's powerful imagery that shows your girlfriend or wife you are completely submitting to this black God and that he's the better man in the room. His cock should be pleasuring you. His cock should be planting his cum inside your wet pussy.

2) The show of respect: When sucking a black cock or getting fucked by a black cock, it's about respect and the show of appreciation for him and his role in your relationship. It's how you show with your actions, other than your words, that you are ok with bringing this man into your bed with your wife/girlfriend. 

Of course, not all bulls like this and only want women to pleasure and serve their cocks. But man, when you find a bull that will let you thank him for fucking your girl by cleaning his cock with your tongue after their fucking, you reach that next blissful stage of cuckolding.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, River165 said:

Amazingly beautiful! Just when you think you've seen the perfect black cock you want to please you or your girlfriend/wife, another one cums along.

For me it's all about that initial plunge. I was scared my girlfriend would think I was gay and leave her. Although I'm bi, it's really about 2 things for me.

1) The power dynamic: When her black bull fucks you or makes you suck his dick, it's about letting him know he's the power in the room. It's powerful imagery that shows your girlfriend or wife you are completely submitting to this black God and that he's the better man in the room. His cock should be pleasuring you. His cock should be planting his cum inside your wet pussy.

2) The show of respect: When sucking a black cock or getting fucked by a black cock, it's about respect and the show of appreciation for him and his role in your relationship. It's how you show with your actions, other than your words, that you are ok with bringing this man into your bed with your wife/girlfriend. 

Of course, not all bulls like this and only want women to pleasure and serve their cocks. But man, when you find a bull that will let you thank him for fucking your girl by cleaning his cock with your tongue after their fucking, you reach that next blissful stage of cuckolding.

well put River.

• Like 2

I love doing it. My wife strongly encourages me to go out and find guys to suck on AFF or wherever. I can’t say how surprised I am at how hard it is to find guys that want to get sucked. I can host at pretty much any time, couldn’t make it any easier or stress free for them. 

• Like 5