CuckoldFart.com

How many cucks out there love sucking cocks?

Billparker

CUCKOLD TEST

My wife has never ever asked me to even lick her pussy after she had him bareback, but I loved sucking his cum from her well-used pussy just to show her that there was absolutely no doubt that I approved of her having his naked cock inside her.  

• Like 14

1 hour ago, hank said:

Never done it but seeing a big black cock in front of my face, as I have before, has been oh so tempting. I think I would try it if horny enough.

Been there. There was once this guy she brought home and he asked me to just sniff his cock but I was so tempted that I spat on it and took the tip in my mouth. The next thing I knew was getting up late morning realizing he knocked me out. Apparently Vicky went to his place for the weekend 

• Like 5

On 26/6/2017 at 9:43 PM, Billparker said:

hot.gif.1cf946ea77a8f3af3f183d626a5db402.gif.87e724dcafa6dfd0b3ffe25a72234254.gif.a0c6743de739952250bc7eac57268f40.gif

I have sucked off many black men because of my wife and I've reached a point where I actually like sucking cocks. I was busy fluffing up my wife's boyfriend and unknowingly I deepthroated him and let him finish in my throat. Both of them were mad at me but we had a good laugh later. Now I know many black men are not into it but Idk how she manages to convince them. Are there any other cucks who like doing so?

Up to this day I sucked all the cocks of the lovers of my wife c is very good it must love suck a wet dick that comes out of the pussy of your wife she has a special taste the first time c was hard after will be very Delicious my wife I see my wife very happy when I suck the cocks of her lovers

• Like 10

Up to this day I sucked all the cocks of the lovers of my wife c is very good it must love suck a wet dick that comes out of the pussy of your wife she has a special taste the first time c was hard after will be very Delicious my wife I see my wife very happy when I suck the cocks of her lovers

• Like 6

On 6/26/2017 at 3:43 PM, Billparker said:

hot.gif.1cf946ea77a8f3af3f183d626a5db402.gif.87e724dcafa6dfd0b3ffe25a72234254.gif.a0c6743de739952250bc7eac57268f40.gif

I have sucked off many black men because of my wife and I've reached a point where I actually like sucking cocks. I was busy fluffing up my wife's boyfriend and unknowingly I deepthroated him and let him finish in my throat. Both of them were mad at me but we had a good laugh later. Now I know many black men are not into it but Idk how she manages to convince them. Are there any other cucks who like doing so?

Actually they are...  most are down low.  Not trying to lose that tuff guy look.!   Don't be fooled

• Like 6

The thought of cleaning his cock has been rolling around in my fantasies....If wife asked/told me to suck him....and he wasn't freaked out about it ....I WOULD ,,,I LOVE EATING CUM FROM HER PUSSY ...SO WHY NOT.....

IT IS JUST GOING THE EXTRA STEP TO PLEASURE YOUR WIFE......or am I wrong here?

• Like 14