CuckoldFart.com

How many cucks out there love sucking cocks?

Billparker

CUCKOLD TEST

1 hour ago, teenieweenieinAL said:

Thank You so much, Sir....this dry spell seems to be going on forever....it's so nice to see some yummy Black Cocks again!!!

i know this cum-thirsty, cum-dumpster is drooling at the mouth....and ass-pussy just imagining these Black Cocks working our holes!!!

my pleasure Teenie

• Like 4

YUMMY!!!  Wow!!!  All those Wonderful Big Black Cocks!!!  my Ex-Wife sent me into a Sears bathroom once to suck all Black Cocks in there...i did so, and then came out the door to find Her waiting on me...when She asked about what happened, i explained that one guy pulled out to cum on my face and most of His landed on the floor...Well She went back in there with me, and made me drop to my knees and lick ALL the cum up off the floor, much to the delight of all the Real Men in there!!!  i had never licked cum up off a public bathroom floor before...(but i have several times since then...every time i tell that story, the guy makes sure to drip some on the floor, just to make me lick it back up...and i STILL tell the story almost every time)!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

YUMMY!!!  Wow!!!  All those Wonderful Big Black Cocks!!!  my Ex-Wife sent me into a Sears bathroom once to suck all Black Cocks in there...i did so, and then came out the door to find Her waiting on me...when She asked about what happened, i explained that one guy pulled out to cum on my face and most of His landed on the floor...Well She went back in there with me, and made me drop to my knees and lick ALL the cum up off the floor, much to the delight of all the Real Men in there!!!  i had never licked cum up off a public bathroom floor before...(but i have several times since then...every time i tell that story, the guy makes sure to drip some on the floor, just to make me lick it back up...and i STILL tell the story almost every time)!!!

• Like 2

On 4/23/2020 at 1:45 PM, teenieweenieinAL said:

Not a bbc story but is still relevant . . . 

One time I was at a local adult video store and peep show.  I was sucking off a guy and he unexpectedly pulled out, shot his load on the floor and left the cubicle.  I was so horny and aroused that as the door was closing I dropped down and sucked up his still warm baby batter . . .   

Normally I would not do something so rash but, that day, after draining multiple loads of hot juicy sperm, I was literally cum drunk and in a super slut mind . . . 

• Like 4

On 4/23/2020 at 12:04 PM, Anthony Johnson said:

I want to try to see if I like it

Don't do it unless you are prepared to be sucking cock for the rest of your life😊😊😊

While I love the taste of pussy👅👅👅

I tasted cock😮😮😮 first at the age of 12 and have been hooked ever since🎣🎣🎣 (though I didn't pursue until my late 20s)

Since then I have literally sucked 💯💯 of cocks of all shapes and sizes . . . 

🍌🥒🥖 🍆🌭🌽except one . . .   

👤👥👤👥 

but not from lack of trying . . . 

And it's on my🗑list  . . . 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, habilisalberta said:

Don't do it unless you are prepared to be sucking cock for the rest of your life😊😊😊

While I love the taste of pussy👅👅👅

I tasted cock😮😮😮 first at the age of 12 and have been hooked ever since🎣🎣🎣 (though I didn't pursue until my late 20s)

Since then I have literally sucked 💯💯 of cocks of all shapes and sizes . . . 

🍌🥒🥖 🍆🌭🌽except one . . .   

👤👥👤👥 

but not from lack of trying . . . 

And it's on my🗑list  . . . 

I agree. I love the taste of pussy but I could suck  cock all day every day! Love to feel the warm, creamy sperm shooting into my mouth. Yum!!!

• Like 5

On 4/24/2020 at 10:35 PM, mrsexy said:

I agree. I love the taste of pussy but I could suck  cock all day every day! Love to feel the warm, creamy sperm shooting into my mouth. Yum!!!

OH YES MOST DEFINITELY  . . .    I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE TASTE OF A JUICY HOT LOAD OF BABY BATTER SPRAYING INTO MY MOUTH  . . . 

MMMM MMM GOOD 🥰😁😚😊💋😥💯😁😊

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Hdfunone said:

I was a sex toy for some older boys when I was around 8    Loved it    wish I would have stayed gay /bi    love my family but didnt know women hate sex agter 40

Maybe not at that age but a little older would have definitely been fun . . . 

You've got the wrong women.  I have licked and fucked a good number of women over 40😁😁😁

• Like 2

This thread always gets me horny.  I have just in the last few years realized that I liked to suck cock. Then i realized I don't just like to suck it, I like to suck it deep, i like to gag, and choke, and slobber on it. I like to be held down on it and told that I am a good little cock sucker, i like to be called names while I am made to wear panties and get used to get off a nice cock.  And sometimes 🤫 i like to be made to let it use my ass after I have sucked it nice and hard🤫🤫

• Like 6

On 4/24/2020 at 10:35 PM, mrsexy said:

Such a wounderful and delightful feeling not to mention a great taste!!!!🤤🥰🤤🥰🤤🥰🥰🤤

• Like 3

I greatly prefer the taste of pussy over the taste of cum but i have been training myself to accept cum in my mouth because I really really love sucking cock, i just don't do it for the cum i do it for the humiliation and the joy of being used for someones pleasure with my only pleasure being a mouth and throat stuffed with cock and then if im lucky a nice shot of cum lube on my pp for me to stroke myself with 

• Like 7