CuckoldFart.com

How many cucks out there love sucking cocks?

Billparker

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

My Cuckold Husband John is thrilled at Sucking cocks and fluffs my Bulls  at the start of our cuckolding sessions , He strokes them and sucks them and licks the precum out and eats it  , He shares Bulls precum with me too , then I suck Bull a while then John sucks it right before the bull mounts me doggystyle John pulls my ass cheeks a part for smooth insertion  . a lot of times John will get under me doggystyle and lick our bulls  balls , the bull will pull out and  mouth fuck  john and then re-insertion  until bull shoots off inside me feeling all the hot sperm  inside , Our bull pulls out and I squat back on johns mouth so he can lick and eat our bulls sperm  he swallows entire loads too sometimes and others he share the spermy taste with me which I  absolutely love . 

John.jpg

• Like 4

21 hours ago, filipinaginajones said:

My Cuckold Husband John is thrilled at Sucking cocks and fluffs my Bulls  at the start of our cuckolding sessions , He strokes them and sucks them and licks the precum out and eats it  , He shares Bulls precum with me too , then I suck Bull a while then John sucks it right before the bull mounts me doggystyle John pulls my ass cheeks a part for smooth insertion  . a lot of times John will get under me doggystyle and lick our bulls  balls , the bull will pull out and  mouth fuck  john and then re-insertion  until bull shoots off inside me feeling all the hot sperm  inside , Our bull pulls out and I squat back on johns mouth so he can lick and eat our bulls sperm  he swallows entire loads too sometimes and others he share the spermy taste with me which I  absolutely love . 

John.jpg

The only difference between your husband and me,is I get fucked as well as my wife..

513_1000.jpg

• Like 3

23 hours ago, secondjag said:

well said and i have said many times before i think my/bulls cum is addictive.  can't tell you how often i've had cucks beg privately to suck me

So? Do you let them? If I thought for one second that one of my wife’s bulls would be open to me sucking them in private I’d be all over him. 

• Like 2

On 12/18/2020 at 7:31 AM, filipinaginajones said:

John.jpg

• Like 1