CuckoldFart.com

How many cucks out there love sucking cocks?

Billparker

CUCKOLD TEST

i would happily and greedily suck on ALL of these until all the swelling is gone....lol....my reward is loads of nice tasty Black Cummmmmmmmm!!!  my older cousin started me off very young too....He said it was my choice, suck Him or not, but tomorrow He was going to tell everyone that i DID suck Him, so i may as well try it and see if i like it!!!  i did suck Him, and i DID like it!!!   i begged Him to let me crawl over into Him bed that night and do it again that night, even with His parents in the next room....then again several times the next day!!!   He finally decided He needed to introduce me to a few friends of His to keep His dick from getting sore...lol...  Two of His friends we met in the woods between our neighborhood and the Black neighborhood (back in the 1950's), and i really fell in love with Black Cocks!!!  

• Like 5

17 hours ago, teenieweenieinAL said:

i would happily and greedily suck on ALL of these until all the swelling is gone....lol....my reward is loads of nice tasty Black Cummmmmmmmm!!!  my older cousin started me off very young too....He said it was my choice, suck Him or not, but tomorrow He was going to tell everyone that i DID suck Him, so i may as well try it and see if i like it!!!  i did suck Him, and i DID like it!!!   i begged Him to let me crawl over into Him bed that night and do it again that night, even with His parents in the next room....then again several times the next day!!!   He finally decided He needed to introduce me to a few friends of His to keep His dick from getting sore...lol...  Two of His friends we met in the woods between our neighborhood and the Black neighborhood (back in the 1950's), and i really fell in love with Black Cocks!!!  

I was very,very young when it happened to me,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Subhub said:

Exactly this - I love the humiliation - I’ve yet to swallow a load as my skills are obviously not good enough but I do eat my own when I’m allowed to cum.

It was a learning experience for me.  My first times was with a very dominant high school friend who saw the sissy in me.  While neither of is had the experiences to really be dom/sub. he instinctively took charge and told me cock suckers completed the job or else.  After a couple 'for else's' (nothing to drastic) I finally was able to take the whole load.  He had moved to another town where I did not know anyone and was I was soon the cocksucker for others he was acquainted with. I had to swallow every time and soon I was craving and begging him for all I could get. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Subhub said:

I have to visit a Mistress as my wife is totally against it. The Mistress is lovely, very kind but also knows exactly how to treat me. The usual process is a humiliating inspection, lots of tongue worship followed by sucking practice on her strap on. She usually then fucks my arse before bringing in her stud so I can suck the real thing! If I’m lucky, he’ll get nice and hard in my mouth before fucking her and filling her with cum - then I get to lick and suck both of them clean. 

This sounds fun something I desire just want a mistress to do whatever with I wish I could find one that has a huge strapon for me . And could clean up whatever they tell me.

• Like 4