CuckoldFart.com

How many cucks out there love sucking cocks?

Billparker

• 3 weeks later...

CUCKOLD TEST

22 hours ago, gingham said:

I'm pretty confident if my wife wanted me to, I would suck her lovers. We haven't talked about it, but I want to do everything to make her feel good and give her pleasure!

My wife liked "making" me take her dildo in my mouth, smiling as she coached me on how to do it. "There's a good boy!", she'd whisper. "You're a natural!" 

I never got to watch her with another man, she reckoned I wouldn't have been able to handle it so only ever had sex at their place, but I'm pretty certain that as long as the guy was agreeable, she would have loved to see me suck his cock, probably as lubrication before he fucked her and afterwards too, to clean him and taste her juices and cum mixed together on him.

I did have the pleasure of licking my wife out when she returned one Sunday from her first session with an ex-work colleague of mine and I had no qualms about the taste of his cum still seeping out of her red, puffy, well-fucked cunt, so sucking his cock in front of her would have been fine and proof that I was more than okay with them having sex.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Peter C said:

My wife liked "making" me take her dildo in my mouth, smiling as she coached me on how to do it. "There's a good boy!", she'd whisper. "You're a natural!" 

I never got to watch her with another man, she reckoned I wouldn't have been able to handle it so only even did it at their place, but I'm pretty certain that as long as the guy was agreeable, she would have loved to see me suck his cock, probably as lubrication before he fucked her and afterwards too, to clean him and taste her juices and cum mixed together on him.

I did have the pleasure of licking my wife out when she returned one Sunday from her first session with an ex-work colleague of mine and had no qualms about the taste of the cum still seeping out of her red, puffy, well-fucked cunt, so sucking his cock in front of her would have been fine and proof that I was more than okay with them having sex.

interesting Peter.  thanks for sharing

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, secondjag said:

naw Hava.  every cuckold I have ever known wound up craving it

I don’t know man , It’s not something I wish to happen . Maybe I am not a good enough cuck yet . I can’t eat a cream pie either . She has never asked for it either . She would rather see a guy fuck me . She always talks about that . 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HavaWho said:

If she really wanted me to do anything I would do it for her . Letting a guy cum in my mouth though would be extremely difficult .I am pretty sure I would be sick for a week . 

I've never liked the smell or the taste of my own cum, it reminds me too much of some nasty cheap glue, but I was okay with my ex-workmate's when I licked it out of my wife that Sunday evening. I think she was surprised how happy I was to still go down on her knowing he'd not long fucked her bareback.

On another occasion she had me fuck her wearing a condom, then placed it carefully on her bedside table. She then proceeded to dip her finger in it and smeared a little bit on my lips for me to taste and lick. Seeing that I didn't bat an eyelid at this, she kept doing it, repeating the action for ages, feeding me more and more of my own cum. "There's a good boy!" still arouses me now.

After our divorce I visited a local male masseur out of curiosity and ended up with his erect penis in my mouth. He was another one who told me I was "a good boy" as I performed oral sex on him. He didn't cum in my mouth though - perhaps that was extra - but I did cum in his hand as he massaged my dick.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Peter C said:

I've never liked the smell or the taste of my own cum, it reminds me too much of some nasty cheap glue, but I was okay with my ex-workmate's when I licked it out of my wife that Sunday evening. I think she was surprised how happy I was to still go down on her knowing he'd not long fucked her bareback.

On another occasion she had me fuck her wearing a condom, then placed it carefully on her bedside table. She then proceeded to dip her finger in it and smeared a little bit on my lips for me to taste and lick. Seeing that I didn't bat an eyelid at this, she kept doing it, repeating the action for ages, feeding me more and more of my own cum. "There's a good boy!" still arouses me now.

After our divorce I visited a local male masseur out of curiosity and ended up with his erect penis in my mouth. He was another one who told me I was "a good boy" as I performed oral sex on him. He didn't cum in my mouth though - perhaps that was extra - but I did cum in his hand as he massaged my dick.

See, these are the stories that I think are important that get shared here.  Makes this place so much more interesting.  Thanks again for sharing buddy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, secondjag said:

See, these are the stories that I think are important that get shared here.  Makes this place so much more interesting.  Thanks again for sharing buddy.

Thank you. I like to remember the things my wife used to get up to. We've been divorced 7 years now, but I still enjoy visiting cuckold websites and fantasise now about my new girlfriend trying the lifestyle.

If my experiences can help wannabes and novices, then I'm only too happy to share my stories. I'm not a wannabe, I'm a "usedtobe"!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Peter C said:

Thank you. I like to remember the things my wife used to get up to. We've been divorced 7 years now, but I still enjoy visiting cuckold websites and fantasise now about my new girlfriend trying the lifestyle.

If my experiences can help wannabes and novices, then I'm only too happy to share my stories. I'm not a wannabe, I'm a "usedtobe"!

3 hours ago, Trixsy said:

I had 20 years of cuckolding from my ex, best years of my life....

084 (3).jpg

You folks make this site worth visiting.  lol, that and Wild Thing

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...