CuckoldFart.com

How many cucks out there love sucking cocks?

Billparker

CUCKOLD TEST

On July 3, 2017 at 1:34 AM, HotPaarTGD said:

I became curious whilst sharing my wife in regular threesomes (with an extra man), but those men were very hetero. I told my wife and she urged me to find out (she is bi). So I found a guy and sucked his cock untill he came in my mouth. I loved it! Can't really say why. I very much want to do it again, preferably alone though. Having my wife there would, at the moment, be more of a distraction for me. This whole thing surprises me somewhat because in every other aspect, I am not attracted to men and I have no other fantasies with men at all, just sucking cock And that fantasy (and one time experience) is extremely strong! 

Aside from them also fucking my wife while I watch but that is a whole different lust.

On July 3, 2017 at 1:34 AM, HotPaarTGD said:

I became curious whilst sharing my wife in regular threesomes (with an extra man), but those men were very hetero. I told my wife and she urged me to find out (she is bi). So I found a guy and sucked his cock untill he came in my mouth. I loved it! Can't really say why. I very much want to do it again, preferably alone though. Having my wife there would, at the moment, be more of a distraction for me. This whole thing surprises me somewhat because in every other aspect, I am not attracted to men and I have no other fantasies with men at all, just sucking cock And that fantasy (and one time experience) is extremely strong! 

Aside from them also fucking my wife while I watch but that is a whole different lust.

Is there any harm in swallowing and digesting cum into your stomach . Please advise, thanks

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Ajmal said:

I have heard that Harpes and other Sexually Transmitted Disease can be acquired thru eating cum which contain that disease. Thanks for your reply. Cheers

Those same diseases can be acquired without eating cum.  Pretty easy to predict where the "safe sex" folks are going to weigh in on this.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Littledickcuck said:

Some beautiful black cocks in these pics mmmm

Thanks LittleD.  I get a lot of requests to put up BBC.  And a lot of the cucks who's wives I play with send me this stuff all the time.  Happy to share it and glad u dug it.  Here's a nice little gif I don't have time to include elsewhere

tumblr_nwtq9evpaB1uag8meo1_250.gif

• Like 3

Im a guy married to a beautiful sexy woman, I have an average size cock and wish my wife would let me watch her fuck a huge cock. That being said I fantize about that same huge being in my mouth all the time , makes my cock so hard thinking about it..I can only imagine how it would feel... Any suggestions on how to make it happen..

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, green89 said:

Im a guy married to a beautiful sexy woman, I have an average size cock and wish my wife would let me watch her fuck a huge cock. That being said I fantize about that same huge being in my mouth all the time , makes my cock so hard thinking about it..I can only imagine how it would feel... Any suggestions on how to make it happen..

Sure, just a few weeks ago you could have looked on Craig's however there is always the glory holes at adult book/toy stores.  Maybe a bull here could help you out if you told us where you are.  Lastly, might be able to make some other suggestions if you contact me privately.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, secondjag said:

Sure, just a few weeks ago you could have looked on Craig's however there is always the glory holes at adult book/toy stores.  Maybe a bull here could help you out if you told us where you are.  Lastly, might be able to make some other suggestions if you contact me privately.

SG, don't make me jealous! Losing Craigslist really was a kick in the balls.

• Like 1