CuckoldFart.com

How many cucks out there love sucking cocks?

Billparker

CUCKOLD TEST

Well I was bi before getting married and before becoming a cuck so YES I love sucking cock. I am also a firm believer in doing anything to please my wife or for my wife to be pleased. 

So there is no limit to what I would do if she asked. Clean her out, suck cock, eat the bull’s ass or even take it up the ass for her. 

To this point I have only cleaned her out and suck cock but I’m ready to do more if asked. 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a conversation the other day with a man.I know his wife is fucking around and I also know that his is fond of men with him being in the receiving role.Anyway.I told him that I have sucked and fucked most of my wife's lovers,not because I had to,but because I wanted to.After all in my sex life,I had sex with a man,long before with a woman and to be precise I was sucking cock.He told that this is pervert stuff...WTF???He has his wife fucked,we has sex with men and it is pervertious???People are not serious...

• Like 4

On 6/30/2017 at 8:57 AM, Billparker said:

Been there. There was once this guy she brought home and he asked me to just sniff his cock but I was so tempted that I spat on it and took the tip in my mouth. The next thing I knew was getting up late morning realizing he knocked me out. Apparently Vicky went to his place for the weekend 

Wow that is so hot, I'm beating off thinking about it

• Like 2

On 9/6/2018 at 3:59 AM, icelord0807 said:

I had a conversation the other day with a man.I know his wife is fucking around and I also know that his is fond of men with him being in the receiving role.Anyway.I told him that I have sucked and fucked most of my wife's lovers,not because I had to,but because I wanted to.After all in my sex life,I had sex with a man,long before with a woman and to be precise I was sucking cock.He told that this is pervert stuff...WTF???He has his wife fucked,we has sex with men and it is pervertious???People are not serious...

That’s the way it is. Most men that never sucked cock thinks its perverted. Until they suck cock. Well I proudly call myself a pervert anyway...Because I am one. 

• Like 4