CuckoldFart.com

How many cucks out there love sucking cocks?

Billparker

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

I was first introduced to sucking cock with a cuckold guy who asked if he could suck my cock, we shared his wife and as it was pretty full on so I let him, before I knew it we both ended up sucking each other in front of his wife. In between fucking her we would lick and clean her juices off each others cock, she loved it, he was a natural and I discovered my bi side and potentially cuck side.

• Like 3

I like too, especially like very big ones, and very hard, cause it seems those really explode when they cum, and yes, I love cum too, like swallowing and feeling it go down my throat as well as receiving facials. My fav is to be under them when he is banging her from behind and I can lick them both. I love when his cock pops out of her and I can suck him tasting her juices on him. I also love for him to pull out of when he is pounding her from behind as he about to cum and then jack off and cum all over my face!

• Like 4