CuckoldFart.com

How many cucks out there love sucking cocks?

Billparker

CUCKOLD TEST

I am not a cuck but have some cuck fantasies. I recently last couple years told wife I was bi. She has saw me suck 2 different cocks. And I have a buddy that I suck fairly regularly, the same buddy that we had our first mfm with and she fucked several times behind my back. She won't play with him anymore but I love sucking his cock and thinking about how he fucked and used her while he uses my mouth

• Like 5

On ‎23‎.‎04‎.‎2018 at 5:52 PM, Dirtyfun1 said:

I am not a cuck but have some cuck fantasies. I recently last couple years told wife I was bi. She has saw me suck 2 different cocks. And I have a buddy that I suck fairly regularly, the same buddy that we had our first mfm with and she fucked several times behind my back. She won't play with him anymore but I love sucking his cock and thinking about how he fucked and used her while he uses my mouth

That's exactly what I'm looking for, a guy I can suck on a regular basis, or who calls me when he needs to be sucked, but who also on occasion fucks my wife while I watch and then get to have sloppy seconds. 

• Like 2

At first, as before I was cucked and feminized, I never had a desire to suck cock.  However, shortly after getting feminized, I was forced to clean cum from my wife's pussy, and then to clean her black boyfriends cock, and then to suck cock.  Since then, I have willingly sucked a huge number of black cocks and been fucked by them.  It is addicting, and I now crave it.  I love cum. and I love to cum when there is a black cock in my ass, which is the only time I am allowed to cum.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...