CuckoldFart.com

How many cucks out there love sucking cocks?

Billparker

• 2 weeks later...

CUCKOLD TEST

1 hour ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

Not going to go crazy but we must be one of the rarities cpls. Hubby as of yet has even tried it. 

Guess I should have clarified.  Most of the couples I know that have been in the lifestyle a long time have hubs who enjoy.  Wrong of me to make a blanket statement I guess.

tumblr_p3irvj0mW11wsqqhuo1_500[1].jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Fuck, there are some great pictures in here. For me, It's really a sign of respect more than anything and the symbolism of sucking a black bull. Nothing shows your wife or gf better that you are ok with them having a black lover than sucking him in front of her. Most of the time you are kneeling in front of him almost treating him like a God, which he kind of is in that situation. He's gotten you to kneel to his cock power and show it respect before he gives it to your wife/girlfriend.  Getting him all nice and hard for him to cum inside that pussy while you're cock dangles there. There's not much hotter. And It just makes it so much hotter with the symbolism and imagery of the situation. I wish I could experience it more.

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, River165 said:

Fuck, there are some great pictures in here. For me, It's really a sign of respect more than anything and the symbolism of sucking a black bull. Nothing shows your wife or gf better that you are ok with them having a black lover than sucking him in front of her. Most of the time you are kneeling in front of him almost treating him like a God, which he kind of is in that situation. He's gotten you to kneel to his cock power and show it respect before he gives it to your wife/girlfriend.  Getting him all nice and hard for him to cum inside that pussy while you're cock dangles there. There's not much hotter. And It just makes it so much hotter with the symbolism and imagery of the situation. I wish I could experience it more.

River, glad u dug it.  Forgot these

gay (3).gif

GCU (1) S.jpg

GCU (2) S.jpg

GCU (3) S.jpg

GCU (4) S.jpg

GCU (5) S.jpg

GCU (7) S.jpg

GCU (8) S.jpg

GCU (9) S.jpg

GCU (10) S.jpg

• Like 7

I'd absolutely love to , I wish my wife was more into to idea of having a huge cock spread her big pussy lips wide open.. she likes me posting pics of her because she knows it turns me on having other men say they would love love to fuck her . And I'd really love to lick on a huge cock while it's in her pussy ... Then let him blow his load in my mouth

• Like 7

I, like many other cuckoo have sucked off my wife’s lovers before and after them taking her. It is a way for both of them to know I am not only okay with them fucking but I want to be a part of their lovemaking. It is also most dominant men’s way of saying I am the bull here in this room. The smell of her mixed with other men on their cocks is also such an intoxicating odor it drives me absolutely crazy. 

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Littledickcuck said:

I, like many other cuckoo have sucked off my wife’s lovers before and after them taking her. It is a way for both of them to know I am not only okay with them fucking but I want to be a part of their lovemaking. It is also most dominant men’s way of saying I am the bull here in this room. The smell of her mixed with other men on their cocks is also such an intoxicating odor it drives me absolutely crazy. 

Well put LittleD.  I think there are as many reasons as there are cuckolds.  It's all good. I don't judge, don't care much for people who do.

• Like 5