CuckoldFart.com

Wew

Billparker

Cuckold Tests

My wife and I have been married for 43 years and she's been fucking other men for 39 years.  Our lasting relationship is based on knowing the difference between love and sex.  Love being a deep emotional bond and sex being physical pleasure.  Sure she has had feelings for boyfriends but only love for me.  We have had total trust of each other knowing if we have sex with others it's for physical pleasure.  We have a deep bond and want each other to enjoy life to the fullest.....  You only live once......

• Like 9

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/8/2017 at 5:03 PM, subsucko said:

My wife has opened up to her feelings toward our boyfriend and we now openly say I love you to her and she says the same to us. The human heart is capable of so much if you only allow it. 

Sub...you have it all...to be so close to a breeding pair...like your wife...and...boyfriend...is more than a good hubby could ever hope for...enjoy...the taste of them...and through your own semen into the mix...by all means...play

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Billparker  -   im s hooked on ur amazing wife,  every inch of her excites me,   i think ive seen ur name on wl's or SW's   do u go there ?   and what other sites do U used,?   id love to follow U in every one of them,  U can PM me if u dont want to list all there..

seeing U happily post great pix of ur wife  and speak of how sharing her is the greatest thing U ever done makes Me and many others who have hot secret fantasies of their wives want to take the plunge and tell all to all  and start by a long talk with  their wives...   id love to read how U and wife got started into this,  and who wanted it more u or her??   "i cant wait" to read about it and always wanting 2 C more of ur super sexy wife,  she impresses Me as "the best ride in the playground"   

On 8/10/2017 at 11:22 PM, Oldercuck2 said:

My wife and I have been married for 43 years and she's been fucking other men for 39 years.  Our lasting relationship is based on knowing the difference between love and sex.  Love being a deep emotional bond and sex being physical pleasure.  Sure she has had feelings for boyfriends but only love for me.  We have had total trust of each other knowing if we have sex with others it's for physical pleasure.  We have a deep bond and want each other to enjoy life to the fullest.....  You only live once......

I couldn't agree more oldercuck2. My husband and I have been swinging for 15 yrs., going in to it with the agreement it was just for fun and excitement, and we were to be completely honest with one another, and NO FEELINGS, or emotional attachments to others.  We/I have a small group of cpls and single men we, mostly l, play with regularly with that understanding 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Billparker said:

Yes.

Takes a special kind of guy to do what you're doing Bill.  As a dad of 4 (that I know of, lol) I know how much more than sperm makes a real dad.  Good on you, keep up the great work!  Your wife is stunning and she should rightly so return.  I hope at least once in a while she let's you participate in the fun.

• Like 1

Just now, secondjag said:

Takes a special kind of guy to do what you're doing Bill.  As a dad of 4 (that I know of, lol) I know how much more than sperm makes a real dad.  Good on you, keep up the great work!  Your wife is stunning and she should rightly so return.  I hope at least once in a while she let's you participate in the fun.

I don't interfere in her sex life.

• Like 1