CuckoldFart.com

Embarrassing orgasm problem

cuckinct

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

On 9/2/2017 at 8:37 PM, cuckinct said:

I have spoken about it briefly. I have erection issues but also my doctor said I was circumcised in such a way that it left the underside of my shaft hypersensitive rather than less sensitive. The slightest touch gets me off sometimes. 

It is true that botched circumcisions can cause many issues.  There is no good reason for circumcision, and in Europe it is not the norm like it is here.

I can not even find a good reason for Jews or Muslims to get circumcised.  All the Kosher and Halal food laws of those two religions have a basis in safe food handling in a very hot nasty climate.  They all made sense for the time and place, but I have yet to fine a good basis for cutting off part of a person's genitals.  Each part serves a purpose.

If there is nothing your doctor can do to help your hypersensitivity then I know some fun activities that could that your wife, you, and I could get up to where your "problem" would be turned to advantage. 

I have been in chastity for years now. I have never been unlocked until a few months ago. I am only 1 inch in length now and totally limp as a result of years of chastity. After my 4th year of being locked up all my wife would have to do is tug on my cage a few times and I would leak like crazy. So I can definitely relate to going very fast without her actually touching it.

I can relate completely.  Even before, when I was "pretending" to be a man, I'd last 1-2 minutes max. But after openly becoming a sissy to my wife I cum in a matter of seconds...and without even being hard. As a sissy it's something I'm very proud about though, as it shows my wife why she needs a real man to satisfy her.

This highlights the needs for real bulls, and highlights why it's only a good thing to let your wife / partner find quality lovers.

Last night I had the pleasure of my partner, and came within a minute of being inside her. It just made me realise and understand even more why she searches for lovers outside of our relationship. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cuckinct said:

Once I had an erection and was very very horny. Well I shifted in my seat and my cock rubbed up against my shorts and I came. In my pants. 

Damn a bull could have fun with you.  Wonder if dinner with your wife and me would find you cumming in your pants?  It would be interesting to see.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/09/2017 at 4:57 AM, geoffrey1963 said:

After several years of wearing panties or lingerie, after prolonged edging I too cum while remaining completely limp. In fact I'm so conditioned now that its verrrry seldom I can even achieve any sort of erection at all.

would love to hhhhhhhhh you and force you to wear all your wife's lingerie like a sissy!

• 3 weeks later...