Nj-cuckold

A text message I received from her lover

Please login or register to see this quote.

Will they ultimately become a breeding pair?

And raise his children in your house.mm

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I ask and the answer is, NO.

He says, better get use to it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

at least you can let us see your slut wife

• Like 1

His next step should be to come over and cage your dick, and he keeps the keys....he is being nice just letting you know it's his pussy now....to do with as he pleases. ...I always cage the hubbys dick....then no chance you get it

• Like 1

Pathetic. ...sad to have such disrespect shown by both your wife and her bull. The Stag/Vexin cuckold relationship is much more respectful.

• Like 4

If I ever got one of these text messages, and after asking my wife did she agree to and also was a willing party to the sending of this text message to me with their/his comments as to how the sexual side of our marriage is going to be from now on, then I would happily reply.

Well I'm not so afraid to say to you, as you are to me from your text, that she's all yours to fuck as much as you want, because I'm done both with her and our marriage, for her allowing you and wanting you to send your/this text, I have already told her of my decision, and that she fucked up big style with her decision, so you don't need to explain it to her, as for you! I don't give a fuck about if you want this or not, she's all yours as far as I'm concerned, would you like her sent gift wrapped or in a plain parcel!

I think you can see from this I’m never going to be a big fan of the humiliation cuckold side/type of lifestyle, the marriage, and being respectful to each other, does and always come’s first for me and also my wife by the way, otherwise we don’t believe there is a marriage that is worth having.

• Like 3

I agree.  If my wife played, I would enjoy the Stag/Vixen cuckold relationship much more.  Must have respect for wife and hubby.  sharing and some role play with reclaiming is way hotter.

• Like 2

I would text back would be "Kiss my ass" you don't dictate what I do or don't do with my wife, you don't own her.  If she wants you so much, divorce papers will be ready tomorrow for her to sign.

For all you know, these three had already agreed to go down the humiliation route and this was part of the role play. The respect is still there, they’re just having fun.

he tasted her pussy of your wife surely she was of his taste she also appreciated his way of kissing her so leave the way for her bull

hello

do you have skype or yahoo mesneger?