CuckoldFart.com

Cucked by babysitter?

surry

CUCKOLD TEST

• 1 month later...

Our 18 year old babysitter, Mary found my cuckold stash.  She saw the pictures of my wife & other men, me being humiliated. Video's we had made. So one night while taken her home she told me she found it and wanted to know about it.  I pulled over & denied it at first but then I embarrassedly admitted it.  She laughed & told me we were strange but it made her pussy hot.  After that when she babysat I would tell her if we had anything new for her to look at.  So one day she just ask me if Nancy, my wife was into girls.  I told her no. 

She told me she was going to seduce my wife and when she was done with her give her to her boyfriend as a birthday present.  I told her I did not think she would like that, plus I did not know her boyfriend.  She just smiled. After that she buddied up to Nancy & would touch her while talking to her & would tell her about her sex life with her boyfriend. Then Nancy be horny for me afterward.  I reported all this to Mary.   On the ride home she would show me her pussy & tell me Nancy is going to love learning to eat my cunt  Then she told me Mark her boyfriend couldn't wait to fuck Nancy.

Then one day she asked me to drop her off at my house & take the kids for the day.  8 hours later Mary called & told me to come pick her up.  Nancy was not there.  She said my wife Nancy was very easy to fuck.  It only took about a hour to get to her.  She said "Nancy protested at first, but when I showed the cuckold stash, she submitted to me."  They fucked & sucked each other for a few hours then Mary made Nancy call Mark & asked him to "come get some married pussy for his birthday."

Mark took Nancy away & kept her for the weekend. More details later.

Sweet
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...