CuckoldFart.com

My hotwife Elaine

robert smith

I guess I should tell the story I referred to in my last post. I posted these stories years ago on another thread but no one ever goes back to the first page of old threads.

I mentioned earlier that Elaine was good at sensing if guys liked her.  After setting up our first several experiences she finally picked up a guy at a grocery store, but that is another story for later.  I encouraged her to be the one to decide when and with whom she wanted to screw.  I figured if she was in the mood and liked the guy the sex would be better than if I was choosing when and where.

We were at a large gathering hosted by a local lumber yard.  Free food, booze, live music and several hundred people in attendance.  Most of the vendors were there promoting there products and everyone was walking around looking at the displays.  All of the employees of the lumber yard were there and it was a very relaxed evening.

I was talking to some people when Elaine walked up to me, smiled and said it was time to go home.  She said Todd wanted to come home with us.  I was temporarily lost and thought she meant he needed a ride to his home.  She grinned and said they had him to our house for special fun.  He definitely wanted to be with us and if dawned on me what she was talking about.  Todd was an employee of the lumber yard and we both knew him, but just casually.  I trusted her instincts and said okay.  Elaine said she would ride with Todd so he could find our house. 

It was about a 15 minute drive and I knew Elaine would convince him, if he had any doubts.  They had talked at the seminar, but in vague terms as it was a very public situation.  She said he was a little nervous and wanted to know what to expect.   He said he would love to have sex with her alone but had never been in a threeway before. She assured him I was straight and he would have a blast.   When they pulled in the driveway she said she leaned over and stuck her tongue in his ear, placed his hand on her boob and massaged his crotch.  He said he was ready and they headed into the house.  

str.jpg

str1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Cuckold Tests

Elaine had learned how to perform and entertain both me and the other man. With the first few guys she was so shy she did not want me in the room when she first started playing them.   I am definitely a voyeur and love watching Elaine and she knows it.  She had gained confidence and was more relaxed than when she first started having sex with other guys.   After getting us some drinks we sat down in the living room, the two of them on the couch and me in a chair close by.  I told Todd to ignore me and just start having fun with Elaine.  He was in his early 20s and Elaine was probably in her late 30s.  After a little kissing and fondling Elaine stood up and took off her dress.  She walked over to me, bent down and kissed me as I reached behind her and released her bra hook.  As you know she has great tits and she knows it too.  She stood back up a slowly pulled off her bra asking Todd if he approved.  He smiled and reached for her.  She teased him by covering up with her hands and showing me her boobs. I told her she should give our guest the first shot at her tits and she obliged by sitting on his lap facing him and sticking them in his mouth.  He started sucking like a newborn baby.  Elaine loves nipple stimulation and it always gets her going.  Todd seemed content to play with her tits the rest of the evening.

Elaine knows I like watching her and gives me smiles, winks and sexy looks while playing with the other guy.  I told her she needed to return the favor of having her nipples sucked and suck Todd's cock.  She and Todd stood up and she unbuckled his pants and pulled down his underwear then pushed him back on the couch.  She got on her knees and began licking his dick.  She would stop and look at me and smile before going back down on him.  Soon Todd said he was going to cum if she did not quit. She looked at me and laughingly asked what she should do.  When we first started entertaining other guys I had told her a lot of men don't have ladies or wives who swallow and one of Elaine's best sexual skills is blow jobs to completion.  I said the night was young and so was he.  She turned back and told Todd to just enjoy.  Elaine is great at licking and sucking while looking you in the eyes.  She can deep throat a little bit and soon she sucked him dry.  After swallowing as much of your cum as she can Elaine loves looking you in the eyes and smiling with a little cum still on her lips or chin.  She wiped the last drops of semen from the end of his dick and licked it of her finger.  He fell back on the couch and I clapped a couple of times and told Elaine she was great.  She reminded us her pussy was still not touched.  We headed for the bedroom.

Elaine has never been a big fan of anal sex.  She has consented and let me screw in the ass, but it took begging.  I finally figured out to start very slowly and let her control the speed of penetration.  After several minutes of nearly no movement on my part she would eventually relax and I could bang her pretty hard in the doggy position.  It always made me cum hard in her ass, but I was never sure if she really enjoyed it or was just pleasing me.  I didn't push the ass fucking because she was so good in every other sexual pleasure.  I had noticed the size of Todd's cock when she was sucking him.  It was fairly long but not real wide.  She had always told me I was too large for her butt.  I didn't really believe her.  I just thought it was an excuse to keep me out of her back door.

When we went to the bedroom Todd excused himself to go to the bathroom.  As we were pulling back the bedsheets I said  "Why don't you give Todd some ass action? He is long, but slender.  Maybe you will like it."  She just looked at me and said nothing.  He walked in and we jumped in bed and began playing with Elaine's body like a sex toy.   Todd stretched her legs apart and began licking her pussy with enthusiasm.  She sucked me while he was eating her beautiful pussy.  Pretty soon she grabbed the back of his head and orgasmed hard on his tongue and we all enjoyed watching her spasms of fun.  Everyone relaxed and relished the moment.  I went and refreshed our drinks.  After several minutes of talking and taking it easy I reminded Elaine neither of us had actually fucked her.  She said "Well what are you waiting for?"

Since I was the only one without an orgasm I got behind her doggy style while she sucked Todd back to hardness.  After several minutes I could no longer hold back and shot off hard inside her.  I rolled off her and just lay on the bed exhausted.  Todd was uncertain of what to do as Elaine just lay on the bed not moving.  I got up to go to the bathroom and told Todd he had better fuck her before she fell asleep.  She just laughed and told Todd to put on a condom.  When I came back they were fucking like it was their first time.  He was not very tall and could fuck her missionary style and suck her tits at the same time.  She rolled over and rode him for awhile leaning over and giving him her boobs.  I reached behind her and, using the lubrication from my cum and her juices,  slipped my finger in her anus.  To my surprise, she did not object and continued fucking his cock and my finger.  Taking a chance I asked Todd if he had ever fucked a lady in the ass.  He mumbled no and I said to try Elaine's gorgeous behind. To my amazement Elaine got off of him and positioned herself on her hand and knees.  He slipped his cock in her butt and I got the pleasure of watching my lovely wife get ass fucked by a 22 year old.  She looked at me and asked if I liked watching her get fucked in the ass.  I smiled and nodded yes and Todd said he didn't know about me, but he loved it.  I said bang her ass hard and he did.  I don't know if she actually climaxed but he came quite quickly and she seemed to be having fun.

We were all exhausted. Elaine eventually left to go to the bathroom.  Todd started telling me how great everything had been and hoped I was not upset.  I assured him I loved watching her enjoy herself and please us.  He nervously asked if he could come back sometime.  I smiled and said that was up to Elaine.  She reentered the room and collapsed on the bed telling us she had loved screwing us, but was too tired to go another round.  Todd was playing with her boobs when she was talking and seemed disappointed when she said the sex was over.  He kept tweaking her tits hoping for another round.  Elaine rolled over facing him and asked him if was sure he could get hard again because she was too tired and sore to last very long.  Not wanting to be greedy he asked for a farewell blowjob.  She smiled as she bent over and started sucking his dick.  Either he had gone a long time without sex or really liked Elaine's mouth because it wan't long before he was climaxing for a third time. 

When he got dressed he thanked us profusely and said he would be happy to come back again.  Elaine smiled and said maybe.  The pics are the dress and lingerie she wore that evening

str4.jpg

str2.jpg

str7.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I guess I should have posted this before posting some of the stories about our "Hotwife" lifestyle.  Gives a glimpse into how we started.

Elaine married her high school sweetheart when she was 18 and had dated him since 15.  She said they only had oral sex.  Today that seems tame, but in the 60 s the sexual revolution was just beginning.  After graduating from college she became a grade school teacher and she and hubby bought a small house.  He had a job as a salesman for a brick company and they thought all was blissful   After 7 or 8 years they divorced, but remained friends.  I had gone to college and did a lot of wild partying with lots of girls.  I married after graduating and divorced 9 years later.  When I started having feelings for Elaine I told myself I was not going to marry until I was sure we were sexually compatible.  Elaine had had two relationships before we hooked up, but had led a relatively straight sex life.  She was great in bed, but had never done two men before.  She said she never even thought of it. I was the one pushing the issue and it took over a year to make it happen,  Once she realized I was not going to be jealous she opened up and became more willing to do most of the things I asked.  As I look back at the past 35 years I was the one always pushing the limits and she slowly loosened up and let me lead the way.  Ask anything, no matter how personal.  She was using an IUD and as AIDS did not exist she let guys go bareback in the beginning.   We quickly started using condoms as we became more daring with the men we choose.  She would usually let a man climax where ever he wanted.  Had a great ability to swallow while keeping your cock in her mouth after you shot off. Like you I encouraged her to go braless and wear revealing clothes.  Here are pics from her in HS, 1st wedding and in here early or mid 20 s . 

A 3.jpg

A 2.jpg

A 1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My wife had many sexual partners before we married. I had much less experience. We married when we were both 20yo. It was the early 70s. Our best man was a mutual friend who had been out with her before I met her. Later I found out they had had sex many times. He married a rather hot sexy lady a few years later and we hung out a lot. After quite a few years of "joking" about swapping and lots of flirting, we ended up doing a swap one evening. It was separate rooms. We swapped back to our own partners after the first round and I had my first taste of cum filled pussy. Also my first sloppy seconds. I was sold on it, not just me doing it but how much my wife was turned on.

• Like 2

I had done some swinging and swapping with my first wife and still had some contacts in that lifestyle.   In the morning after our first MMF with Eric I was afraid she would feel guilty and say never again.  I asked her what she thought about everything that happened.  She asked me if I had a good time.  I assured her I had and she said great.  I asked would she do it again and she said probably but it would have to our special secret and we must be discreet  We tried a few sex parties.  They were monthly gatherings of local swingers, held a local hotel or large private residences.  I felt comfortable but Elaine was never really at ease.  She experimented with women and said it was o k, but preferred men.  We decided after a few parties we liked more on on two or one on three type situations.   I got to watch her having guys lick her while I was getting a blowjob and be with other couples and keep switching partners.  She was so willing to do whatever I asked i thought if she felt uncomfortable at those places why go.  I think her desire for younger men was at the beginning when she was unsure of herself and did not think other men would find her attractive, while younger men might be more willing.  I encouraged her to be on the lookout for guys hitting on her as they would probably be more open to threeway sex.

BP 1.jpg

BP 2.jpg

US 17.jpg

US 12.jpg

US 13.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I have ALWAYS LOVED ELAINE'S NIPPLES.   They are in a constant state of arousal.   Always poking out . . . 

It's no wonder that so many guys and girls want to tweek them, grab them and suck on them

Great nipples are great nipples regardless.   But great nipples on great breasts take it to a whole new of turn on🤤🤤🤤

I have a video where we had tightened her nipple jewelry during sex and after both climaxing  we were trying to get the jewelry off and it was so tight neither of us could release them.  I got to laughing and she did to bordering on crying.  Finally loosened them.  I think the stimulation of sucking, biting, squeezing  and pulling increases the blood flow making them enlarge.  After a few minutes of post coital bliss they get just enough smaller to remove the jewelry

riding9.jpg

riding10.jpg

riding11.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, robert smith said:

I have a video where we had tightened her nipple jewelry during sex and after both climaxing  we were trying to get the jewelry off and it was so tight neither of us could release them.  I got to laughing and she did to bordering on crying.  Finally loosened them.  I think the stimulation of sucking, biting, squeezing  and pulling increases the blood flow making them enlarge.  After a few minutes of post coital bliss they get just enough smaller to remove the jewelry

riding9.jpg

riding10.jpg

riding11.jpg

I would love to see that video

• Like 3

While searching for photos showing my wife with her nipple jewelry I saw these and realized they were some of the very few pics I have of her after we vacationed in the Caribbean at a resort with a nude beach.  Elaine went topless but not totally nude.  It was fun but not real practical.  It was winter and the following summer she went back to swim suits and tan lines.  What do most men like, full tan or tan lines? 

pur4.jpg

pur5.jpg

pur1.jpg

pur3.jpg

Image07.jpg

riding8.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1