CuckoldFart.com

My hotwife Elaine

robert smith

CUCKOLD TEST

I have truly enjoyed trying to locate and halfway organise all these photos I took for nearly 30 years. Many of them I have not looked at closely in a long time. In the last ones I just noticed the framed pics on the dresser behind my wife. I think I posted these awhile ago but never realized they in were this set of photos

US 5.jpg

US 19.jpg

1025c1.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I wish I could remember more about this photo session.  It is obvious that I asked my wife to pose with various facial expressions.  Maybe we had been looking at some fashion shoot or models with eyes looking away from the camera or serious looks instead of smiles.  You be the judge but I think I like the smiles the best.  Sexy and sultry is still good too.  I like the first shot with her glasses on so she can look in her mirror to apply lipstick and make sure her makeup is not smeared, LOL.  

Image01.jpg

Image02.jpg

Image03a.jpg

Image04a.jpg

image5a.jpg

Image06a.jpg

Image07a.jpg

Image08a.jpg

Image09a.jpg

Image10a.jpg

Image11a.jpg

Image12a.jpg

Image13a.jpg

Image14a.jpg

Image15a.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

We had a construction company and the local Home Builders Association asked the members to build a children's playhouse that could fit on a flat bed trailer. They were taken to a local mall for display and auctioned to families with children with the proceeds going to charity. We had built a space module and decided to have some fun in it before taking it out of the shop

ss4.jpg

ss7.jpg

ss.jpg

ss6.jpg

ss3.jpg

ssa.jpg

ss1.jpg

ss2.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1