CuckoldFart.com

My hotwife Elaine

robert smith

I told myself I was not going to post vid caps on this collection of all of our photos but I have always loved several of these pics,especially the last couple. The vid caps make the pics softer and I was using the zoom on the camera allowing extreme closeups without her realizing it. She looks very relaxed and natural I think. Curious what viewers think

IMG_3952.JPG

IMG_3953.JPG

IMG_3954.JPG

IMG_3955.JPG

IMG_3956.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

CUCKOLD TEST

Robert...

The blue basque shows off Elaine's fantastic tits beautifully! And her salt-and-pepper hair only adds to Elaine's sexiness in my opinion. And looking at Elaine' in the blue basque...looking strictly at her tits...pretty much shows off some pretty-much perfect tits! But I have been telling you for years now how crazy I am for your wife's beautiful tits! 

I like the vid captures as well. Looks like there were some lighter moments during that shoot...but also the close-ups of her face show...a certain intensity...a calm, collected intensity if that makes any sense.

There's an intensity in her beautiful eyes that makes one wonder....hmmmm, I wonder what's going on in that pretty sexy mind of hers?

Looking at

Dom, your perception of those vid caps is unbelievable.  In the first minute she is joking and making fake sex sounds and laughing.  In the next minute she starts to get a bit into the sex and in the last minute gets her serious "Let's Fuck" face on.  Wish I could post the video here.  

When trying to find the appropriate pics to go with the other photos I am posting I sometimes have to look for little details to figure it out. The dual straps on her little dress or technically her chemise, were the give away on the BJ shots. After warming herself up she went to work on me much to my pleasure

bj15.jpg

bj16.jpg

bj17.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I debated posting another set of photos in the tan chemise but decided to post these in her long black gown.  On page 37 there are several in same gown but with longer dark hair and were taken with 35 mm film.  With the digital camera Elaine was getting bolder with her open sexuality like in the last shot.  Enjoy  

lon1a.jpg

lon1b.jpg

lon1c.jpg

lon1d.jpg

lon1e.jpg

lon1f.jpg

lon1g.jpg

lon1h.jpg

lon1i.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I posted Elaine in this top several pages back when her hair was longer and darker. Here she is with salt & pepper showing up in her shorter hair but still sexy. I am not sure what was so funny but I think I was trying to talk her into wearing that top out that weekend when we were going to meet a potential pazrtner for the evening. She kept telling me I was crazy, LOL

maid4ba.jpg

maid5b.jpg

maid5c.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Once guys got a look at her it usually sealed the deal. If Elaine liked them or thought there was a bit of chemistry they were in for a good time. Before the proliferation of internet dating and hook up sites it was more difficult than you would think.  For the first several years Elaine did not want to do anyone we knew and wanted me to set it up.  When I approached a male friend and asked him in he would like to have sex with my wife and I would be present and participating many of them became very skeptical.  Some thought I was Bi or Elaine was fat and/or unattractive.  Even if I showed them some photos of her dressed or partially nude they wern't always convinced.  Since they did not know her the pics could be someone else or photos of her from 10 years ago.  If I thought they were seriously thinking about doing it I would set up a meeting in a public place where we could have a drink and socialize.  I always wanted my wife to look as sexy as possible in a bar or club.  When she was in her late 50 s she wore this top under a jacket.  I could tell if Elaine liked the guy by how much skin she would reveal or if it was a club and he asked her to dance and she says yes I knew he was going to enjoy her body on the dance floor

elainea.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1