CuckoldFart.com

My hotwife Elaine

robert smith

This was the most photos I took of her in one setting, a whole roll and I saved nearly 20 of them.  She had put a temp tatoo on her ass and just wore white bra and panties to contrast her summer tan.  Feel free to ask any questions you may have about us or our lifestyle

wh g.jpg

wh d.jpg

wh f.jpg

wh h.jpg

wh c.jpg

wh a.jpg

wh b.jpg

wh e.jpg

wh dd.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Cuckold Tests

Robert...

I think you hit the nail on the head. These pics show Elaine maturing beautifully. She looks more relaxed about showing her nudity...these pics show her becoming very confident

in her sexiness. Is it me...or do I see a touch of grey in her hair? Doesn't matter...looks great on her!

These are pics of one very sexy W-O-M-A-N !!!

Curious about these pics...were these just some shots you took...fun, "glamor" shots? Or was Elaine dressed so sexy for a "special occasion"...waiting for a guest to arrive for a night of fun?

Great pics! Thanks!

DB

Dom, I honestly don't remember.  I think she wore some kind of sexy lingerie everytime we were with onther men.  My wife had added some dark coloring to her hair when it started looking tinted from the sun.  Found out it was a pain in the ass to have to have it done every few weeks and let it go natural.  This is the point in time when I bought my first digital camera and it is harder for me to always get the photos in chronological order.  I am looking for photos with shorter hair but still pretty much dark.

On 5/24/2020 at 10:29 PM, robert smith said:

I talked about how many pics I took then only posted half of them.  I think the one pic was the first time she let me shoot her full frontal nude without even attempting to cover up or look coy

wh i.jpg

wh j.jpg

wh k.jpg

wh l.jpg

wh m.jpg

wh n.jpg

wh o.jpg

wh p.jpg

wh q.jpg

It is exciting to show the effects of the sun on her body 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I think she has cut her hair a bit shorter and it is not yet showing grey so I am adding these to the thread now.   She is revealing more of her pussy so I am not sure if these are still film but I think they are because digital pics are a bit sharper.   I think these are some of the last 35 mm pics.   She is gaining confidence in sexuality and it shows in her poses    

bl 4.jpg

bl 3.jpg

bl 5.jpg

bl 1.jpg

bl 2.jpg

bl 6.jpg

bl 7.jpg

bl 8.jpg

bl 9.jpg

bl 10.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

She took her tae kwon do very seriously.  On this evening I asked her to pose and she went into straight serious mood.  Teased her about no smile but she just kept her rather intense look.  Finally cracked a hint of a smile a couple times.  She did ultimately earn a black belt.  She was concentrating on her forms so much she forgot about how much she was showing off her pussy

tk (443 x 297).jpg

tk.jpg

tk2.jpg

tk3.jpg

tk4.jpg

tk5.jpg

tk6.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to the digital camera age.  When my wife knew her photos weren't being sent off she relaxed and became bolder. When I started this photo trip down memory lane from the beginning she could be bold with the Polaroids.  The last few pages have been a bit tame so I will start this off with a few graphic shots.  I actually prefer the more R rated pics but these are sexy too.  She wore this basque on some of the earlier posts

42e.jpg

42a.jpg

42b.jpg

42d.jpg

42f.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

robert? "Still a bit sexy and relaxed in these with salt and pepper hair".

????? Wow...what a major understatement!  

I might argue that this is Elaine at her sexy best. To me, I see a woman........a W-O-M-A-N...and one that is fully confident in her sexiness! I don't know how else to say it,  but she looks totally sexy...and desirable in these pics and in this period of her life.

Awesome pics of your incredibly sexy wife, robert. 

As always thanks for sharing!

DomBull