CuckoldFart.com

My hotwife Elaine

robert smith

CUCKOLD TEST

robert,

I love Elaine in this sexy basque too! And for the same reason that you mentioned..."tits and pussy always out in the open"!

Elaine's tits are incredible...I've told you that...many, many times!

But it's her pussy that grabs my attention in these pics. And it is especially "out in the open" the way she is spreading her legs!

That pussy is practically begging to be licked...tongued..sucked...tongue fucked...filled with hard cock...and then pumped full....or splattered with cum!

I gladly offer my services!

DomBull4U

P.S. I promise not to totally forget about those gorgeous tits! 

image25a.jpg.3eefa7f26a620ebe9eaa3c2d55b0d60c.jpg

Image26a.jpg.7a61506a4f66b99a6cc0da20ab0a0dab.jpg

• Like 3

Trying to organize our photos has been enjoyable and a bit of a challenge. While the previous pics were from one wild evening I found these 3 from an entirely different time and they are the only ones so I guess I should add them to this part of the tread before moving on. I found them in a section of "Dildo and Toys" photo

rdil13.jpg

rdil14.jpg

rdil15.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, robert smith said:

Trying to organize our photos has been enjoyable and a bit of a challenge. While the previous pics were from one wild evening I found these 3 from an entirely different time and they are the only ones so I guess I should add them to this part of the tread before moving on. I found them in a section of "Dildo and Toys" photo

rdil13.jpg

rdil14.jpg

rdil15.jpg

She seems to wait for something black and thick

• Like 1

Over many years in the lifestyle we tried various methods of seduction to find another man to share our bed with.  At first Elaine insisted on total anonymity.   He even had to be from another town.  We eventually found men from our own city and sometimes a friend of a friend but crossing that line of approaching a person we had known for a long time was a line harder to cross.  Elaine was afraid the man would not want to join us but would then know about our lifestyle.  I got her to be on the lookout for a man she might be interested in taking to bed.  I don't remember the exact details but basically I would show them photos of Elaine without reveling her face to see if they showed any interest.  I gave him a storiy about this woman being a girlfriend who liked sex with two men at the same time.  If they seemed positive I would set up a meeting at a bar or club to introduce him to her.  Of course when he walked in and saw the two of us together he was puzzled.  Usually they thought the hot date night was off or Elaine had found out about my GF.  Since we all knew each other he would sit down with us for a drink.  After a bit of chit chat I could see the confused look in the guy's face.  If Elaine felt the vibes were positive and wanted to continue she would signal me.  I loved to see the look on the man's face when I would say  "Remember the gal I told you about and showed you her pics.  This is her".   Elaine would just smile.  She knew I had shown this guy pics of her in red lingerie and hose so she would make some comment to let them know 100% she knew what was going on .  Loved to watch his face when she asked "Did you like me in red hose and lingerie?" 

red1.jpg

red2.jpg

red3.jpg

red4.jpg

red5.jpg

red6.jpg

red7.jpg

red8.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, robert smith said:

I was taking some shots to show another guy. I said I had told the man he would love her great tits and she pushed her boobs together to make them look bigger. Obviously these were taken with digital camera and not not a cell phone as you can see the strap from the camera, LOL

rboob3.jpg

rboob4.jpg

rboob5.jpg

rboob6.jpg

rboob7.jpg

Her erect nipples show that she was sexually aroused when you clicked the photos. Did the mere knowledge 'that you were clicking the photos to show it to someone' make her nipples hard or did you do something extra to make them hard?😜

• Like 2

I have several photos that are singles or 2 or 3 pics. Seldom ever post them since I have so many other better collections. We were going out and Elaine had a skirt with zipper on the front allowing her to reveal as much as she wanted while sitting in various position. I asked her to pull it up for quick pic. The others were her changing clothes for a friend who was comming to visit us. More candid type than poses, but still interesting I think

white.jpg

white1.jpg

white3.jpg

white3a.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Her technique for wearing a revealing top with light weight jacket or sweater or even a vest over it worked more than once. I had arranged for her to meet a guy at a bar/restaurant one evening and told him I might be a few minutes late but he would recognize her. Said she had dark hair and a sexy sweater. When I arrived they were chatting in a booth 

white7.JPG
white8.JPG

and she had taken off the jacket. He asked to talk to me a minute and we excused ourselves. He said "Are telling me this is your girlfriend and we are both going to fuck her tonight?" I said "Let's go ask her but I have not been totally straight with you. She is my wife not my girlfriend"

• Like 1