CuckoldFart.com

Newbie still, but no longer unsure

Molly J

For those who may be interested in how the “newbie” is progressing in this new relationship, here's an update. If you're not familiar with the situation, after getting a lot of helpful advice on this forum, I recently agreed to cuck my BF, at his request.

We sort of sealed the deal this long Thanksgiving weekend. I guess I'm beginning to see how the relationships work to raise the erotic thermometer for all participants. I resisted, at first, any suggestion that the one cucked, my BF, should be considered inferior or submissive but, basically, that was not the way I should have looked at it. More, it should have been more a “what does he want the relationship to be”. Having said that, he still is not inferior or submissive in any way except in the cuckold, sexual, relationships. And even then it is because that's his choice, not because it is being forced on him. And I am sure he knows I still love him just as much and I know he does me too. My relationship with James, our dominant male in this triangle, is one of just plain unadulterated fantastic sex. He is by far the best lover I've ever been with, not that there have been that many. He just knows what I want, when I want it, and does it sooooo well. I don't love James, I just love sex with him. He knows this and I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

Over the long weekend, James stayed at our place until last night. Both he and Bob had to get up and go to work today. Bob has been present in the room for all of our sexual encounters and has participated in most of them, though he has not fucked me since early last week. I have no idea how many times I was fucked by James nor how many times I came over these four nights and days. I have had orgasms from Bob's mouth, James cock and mouth, as well as just from being touched in the right places at the right times. James and Bob have cum in my mouth, in my pussy, and over most of my body at one time or another. While I am not submissive in the least and do not normally like or want to “loose control”, there are times, in the heat of frantic sex, when I willingly do let go. It just feels soooo damn good. I've told both, Bob and James, that I am not responsible for anything I say, do, or agree to, when in the throws of fantastic sex. I apparently did agree to a couple of things when James was fucking me and egging me on and telling me what he was going to do to me and didn't I want him to and so on. Some of that I later had to renege on and they both know now that I may say anything during super good sex, but any thing I agree to is null and void in the aftermath.

OK – that's enough for now. I think we three have it worked out pretty well. For those who were concerned about potential STD's, I think we are OK there as well. Both Bob and James have recently been tested and I haven't been with anyone else, without a condom, for a very long time.

And to those who gave me so much help in the beginning, here's another pic. Hope you like this one. It's just a bit more revealing.

M

• Like 4

Cuckold Dating - Signup here

Cuckold Tests

Congrats Molly. Its good to see a couple like you guys reach a new level in their relationship and sexual pleasure.

Though it might seem exclusionary to an outsider, cuckolding or hotwife play is about inclusion and giving everyone what they really want.

I hope there are many more happy endings for the three of you.

G.

Not sure exactly who Desert Bull wants to fuck - but whatever floats your boat I guess.

WD - thanks - knew you'd like the pic.  And your advice and comments were right on.  As to the anal thing - still a virgin there but thinking about it.  Thanks for everything!!

Bonofox and tex - thanks for the comments.  I agree.

Molly, Stunning photo, how could your men resist you when you look that good.

So glad everything is working out so well, you seem to have a very good pair of guys there with you.  Keep at it, push the boundaries, and occasionally let yourself go ................

Best Wishes

Bryan

Thanks Upstart and UK guy.  And Dancer (like that better than WD I think), I will admit that your advice and comments regarding the dom/sub, superior/inferior relationships were a help in my understanding of what different participants want from the cuckold lifestyle.  They helped me understand where Bob is coming (no pun intended) from as well as the options available to the female; i.e. not necessarily dom or sub to any of the other participants but open to all possibilities.  

That is going to have to do it for me for a while.  I've got finals coming up and lots of study time necessary.

Thanks to all who have posted on my two threads and for the interesting comments, good advice, and well wishes.  I will stay in touch, just not as often for a while.

M

• Like 1

Dancer - NO - this is serious.  I have banned all sex for the next two plus weeks in this household.  The guys don't have to worry about grades but I do.  And that means I study.  I need to keep grades up to maintain my scholarship.  So far so good.

Thanks Tex - I think you understand.  And I must resist getting back on here for more than a few minutes for the next while..

M

• Like 1

Here's a quick update for those interested. Things are going pretty well considering my schedule which means not much time for playing. Spent most of last week studying and got two finals out of the way on Fri and Sat. Three more to go next week so not much more time to play until after Wednesday. Then Wooooooo Hooooooo – watch out world !!! Anyway, bob and I spent most nights in bed snuggling and actually sleeping. We did celebrate with James Saturday late by going out to a local spot for a while, then home where I could not not give in. James and I had some phenomenal sex – sort of a sexual release after the intense week of trying to get ready for the exams. Bob was with us and participated in a passive sort of way.

That's all that I have time for now. More later. For the question from Leone on black -vs- white cocks - I'll have to address that question in some detail after I have time to think about it.

Thanks for the well wishes of those in the Molly support group. They are appreciated a bunch!

M

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Wow - long time no contact.  I'm at home with my Mom & no one else.  Bob snd james are back where we usually are and I am home with my Mom.  After finishing exams, we did party.  Lots of very satisfying sex - for everyone and some interesting suggestions from James with agreement from Bob - maybe me too.  More about that later - maybe. 

Anyway I owe Leone a reply.  Black cocks vs white I think you were asking about.  My experience is limited but James is a lot longer though not as thick or big around so doesn't spread me as much but, boy does he ever reach the depths.  He is soooo long.  I  love to deep throat him.  Once I learned to relax and let him just go down it was a real turn on - for both of us.  But I can tell when he "bottoms out" in my pussy as he says.  He hits the back of my vagina again and again and that just is sooooo erotic for me.  Bob doesn't do that but he does spread me more and I feel his cock rubbing my clit more so it's exciting as well.  Ptobably doesn't answer your question but that's it for now.

Thanks guys for hanging in with me.

M

• Like 1

Molly,

The Molly Support Group is so happy that you are all having such a good experience with your two men.

Take time to relax at Mom's, then go back refreshed to those two cocks which will be awaiting your return.

They'll be all the more excited after missing you.

Have fun girl, you're only young once, at least you won't get old and wonder what it would have been like to have that black cock inside you.  You KNOW what it's like, and you are enjoying it.   Good on you girl.

All the best - incidentally, have you seen that I am going to meet Louise and her husband Pete this weekend .... see the thread "Girls how did it make you feel" in 'Cuckold Talks'.  Should be fun !

All the best at Christmas to you, your menfolk and your Mom.

Bryan

Hi UK guy,  Will have to look up that thread about you and Louise.  Sounds like you're gonna have fun.  And thanks for the well wishes.  And I hope you have a wonderful holiday season.  You are a sweet guy.

And thanks to Louise.  Glad you and I agree about each being different and want different things from relationships.  Wish everyone understood that sentiment.

M

• Like 3

Molly,

How right you are, Bryan is a real sweetie.  We met today, he told us not to make a snap decision, but to go away and chat about it before deciding.  Well, when we got home, Pete and I had a great time in bed, and it was obvious that we both want Bryan to be an intimate and regular part of our sex life. 

Bryan asked me to post pictures of myself in bed with our old neighbour, and the other one of me having my knickers removed by him to confirm that I really do want to have Bryan.  So I have posted them - wowee, it makes me feel odd inside to think of all those men around the world that can see me like that, and that Bryan will know how much I want to be able to feel him inside me.

Louise

• Like 2

Bryan (aka UK guy) is, imho, a genuinely nice guy.  At least from what I know of him on here.  He gave me probably more help and useful encouragement than anyone else when I was looking for information.  So glad you have found each other and I really don't think you or Pete will ever reqret hooking up with him.  Think he is a cuckold but obviously can play another roll.  Just goes to show that we all have different boats to float.

Quicky on my relationships - James is travelling, Bob has been here with me for a while, Mom and I will have Christmas together with a few friends here.  Not a lot to tell about sexual activities for a while.  We are thinkng about Bob, James and me going to the Carribbean after Christmas for a few days to sort of celebrate.  James is from PR originally and knows the good places.  Will let you know.

M

• Like 1

Molly, you would really like Bryan if you met him, despite the obvious age differences (he is in his 60's, about 10 years older than Pete and I). 

When we go to bed, Pete and I seem to talk of nothing else but that meeting with Bryan, and what we will do when we do start our new relationship.

As you say, Bryan seems to be able to play the cuckold, or the bull.  Quite unusual I expect, but as a bull it does give him a great insight into what will excite my cuckold husband as well as me.  When we met we talked about several of his ideas about where and how we could do it that excite both Pete and me, but always he was sensitive to my needs and my personal security.

At this time of year with so many family commitments, it can be difficult to get it together with our lovers, and we are also having to put 'on hold' our first venture together.  As Bryan said to us, the waiting will make us all the more excited about the eventual meeting when it happens.  Hopefully it won't be too long, but I sit counting off the days to Christmas and New Year, getting more and more excited about having Bryan join us in our bedroom.

So glad that things have worked out OK for you.. Have a good time in the Carribbean.

Louise

• Like 2

Wow Louise, you make me so hard when I see your posts.  I am so glad that you talk with Pete about us getting it together.

Thanks for the compliments, I was just thinking about what I would want for you if you were my wife - security and pleasure.

As Louise said, we have had to put off our next meeting until the new year, but the three of us are in regular contact by phone.

Molly, so glad you are enjoying life with your two men.  James seems a real good find, and seems to fit in nicely with Bob's cuckolding needs and your sexual needs too, with Bob being excited by watching James fucking you and allowing you to sleep overnight together.

Best Wishes

Bryan

Louise and UK guy - sounds like you guys have a good thing going.  Wish you the best. 

Bob, James and I are headed for Puerto Rico tomorrow for about a week.  Then we are back for the start of school for me on the 7th.  James will meet us at the airport and we'll all fly to PR on the same flight.  REALLY looking forward to the trip.  Got a new bikini just for the trip.  Actually got two, one red and one white.  I modified the white one by removing the lining in both the bottoms and the top.  Now when it is wet it sort of gets transparent.  Can't wait to wear it on the beach and get it wet. 

M

• Like 3