CuckoldFart.com

The girls in these two photos bear a remarkable resemblance to my girlfriend Becky. If the black guy she's been exchanging messages with on her Instagram for over a year gets his way and persuades us (or rather, her) to visit him in London later this summer like he's suggested, this is how she's likely to end up too.

post-74-0-64699400-1402899616.jpg

post-10849-0-05157600-1436010157.jpg

• Like 9

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2021 at 3:24 AM, Peter C said:

The girls in these two photos bear a remarkable resemblance to my girlfriend Becky. If the black guy she's been exchanging messages with on her Instagram for over a year gets his way and persuades us (or rather, her) to visit him in London later this summer like he's suggested, this is how she's likely to end up too.

Meal time after he discharge his Load in here Yumm!

Ā 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Black cuckold boy said:

Meal time after he discharge his Load in here Yumm!

Ā 

Well, Becky wants me to go with her if she does agree to go and meet him, so yes I might well be in for a cream-pie!

• Like 2

On 8/24/2014 at 9:01 AM, DeeDee said:

When a man or men cum in me, they are giving me a special gift that I am able to share with my husband.

I enjoy feeling men's cock pulsate and squirt inside of me. I like feeling their hot cum spirt inside of me and then ooze out of me.

To my husband, other men's cum is the most special gift I can give him.

After I have had a man or men pound me and cum in me, possibly repeatedly, feeling my husband's warm, soft tongue in my pussy and on my clit feels incredible.

I do not think any man's cum should go to waste, and if I can give it to my husband by giving him a creampie, or by kissing him and transfering a mouth full of cum, all the better.

To most men, I am sure, cumming in a maried woman's pussy has to feel good, but being able to share their cum with my husband means much more to me.

MMMM....YES! We love fucking married women...a lot! Nothing better than seeing a hubby enjoy his wife getting fucked...

• Like 1

On 6/23/2021 at 3:24 AM, Peter C said:

I would Gladly Lick a Black mans Cum Out of a White Lady, Umm suck all his thick neggro sperm out of her.

• Like 1

On 7/10/2021 at 6:58 PM, allindp said:

MMMM....YES! We love fucking married women...a lot! Nothing better than seeing a hubby enjoy his wife getting fucked...

I was never that bothered about watching my wife get fucked, not something we ever pursued and she said that she didn't think I'd be able to handle it, but I always loved hearing all about it when she came home after being "naughty". We didn't call it "cheating" or being unfaithful, as it had been my idea to start with. I was always excited to know that other men weren't at all concerned about that wedding ring on her finger, her age or how many kids she had, as long as they had her naked in their bed and they got their dick inside her. Two of the guys she went with used to work with me, but I enjoyed playing the role of the poor, unsuspecting husband rather than them knowing that I liked my wife getting some extra cock, so thank you to all your guys that love fucking married women.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Peter C said:

I was never that bothered about watching my wife get fucked, not something we ever pursued and she said that she didn't think I'd be able to handle it, but I always loved hearing all about it when she came home after being "naughty". We didn't call it "cheating" or being unfaithful, as it had been my idea to start with. I was always excited to know that other men weren't at all concerned about that wedding ring on her finger, her age or how many kids she had, as long as they had her naked in their bed and they got their dick inside her. Two of the guys she went with used to work with me, but I enjoyed playing the role of the poor, unsuspecting husband rather than them knowing that I liked my wife getting some extra cock, so thank you to all your guys that love fucking married women.

You are more than welcome, my friend!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, allindp said:

You are more than welcome, my friend!

That's almost word for word what my ex-work colleague Mick said to me after I'd plucked up the courage to add him as a friend on social media and start chatting to him, before confessing that I'd known all along that him and my wife were having sex, although him telling me how often they'd done it came as a surprise to me. I even thanked him for helping us both out, in particular giving my wife the extra sex she must have needed. "You're welcome. Anytime. I'm glad I could be of service to you both."

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Peter C said:

That's almost word for word what my ex-work colleague Mick said to me after I'd plucked up the courage to add him as a friend on social media and start chatting to him, before confessing that I'd known all along that him and my wife were having sex, although him telling me how often they'd done it came as a surprise to me. I even thanked him for helping us both out, in particular giving my wife the extra sex she must have needed. "You're welcome. Anytime. I'm glad I could be of service to you both."

So hot to find a guy that is cool sharing pussy with you, whether it's sharing your wife or his, totally miss a buddy I had that I swapped with for over a year and many times us doubling up on one of our girls...we doubled creampied their pussies many, many, many times...he was the first guy whose cum was all over my cock after I slide into his wife's freshly fucked, creampied pussy...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, allindp said:

So hot to find a guy that is cool sharing pussy with you, whether it's sharing your wife or his, totally miss a buddy I had that I swapped with for over a year and many times us doubling up on one of our girls...we doubled creampied their pussies many, many, many times...he was the first guy whose cum was all over my cock after I slide into his wife's freshly fucked, creampied pussy...

YES!Ā  This is exactly what I'm looking for.Ā  I, too, like to take on both roles.Ā  Ideally we would find a couple that we could swap with, I could watch him cum inside my wife or he could watch me cum inside her.Ā  Or we could dp either one.Ā Ā 

• Like 2

On 7/15/2021 at 4:35 PM, xxxxxysr1 said:

YES!Ā  This is exactly what I'm looking for.Ā  I, too, like to take on both roles.Ā  Ideally we would find a couple that we could swap with, I could watch him cum inside my wife or he could watch me cum inside her.Ā  Or we could dp either one.Ā Ā 

It's great when it all comes together, but that foursome dynamic is soooo hard to find, I have found that engaging in threesomes is so much easier and since I really enjoy MFM play it actually works better for me! Ideally the wife really enjoys having two guys to suck and fuck and it's her thing also.