CuckoldFart.com

Love the idea of cuckold, but wife hates it

Arjun

I love the idea of cuckold,, it gets me pretty excited. But my wife hates it. She dont even like fantasizing it. I tried doing online chat roleplaying about how someone will fuck her. But now it has become boring. I do not know what to do.

• Like 3

Cuckold Tests

What is it that she hates?  The idea of someone else fucking her?  The idea of you watching or being humiliated?  The thought that it may hurt your marriage?  Is she ashamed of her body?  Does she feel inadequate?   Does she equate it to cheating on you?  There can be many other reasons.  Unless you understand WHY she hates it, you have no chance of over coming it.  If you understand why, there is at least a chance.  You need to get her to open up about why, then zero in on that.

• Like 3

I think we are ingrained  one man once we fet over that and thought you might leave us  and after first time with another man its exciting  I really love it now  I dnt know how many  but a lot and after the first black man  changed my whole life

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 4/27/2018 at 9:00 PM, Arjun said:

I love the idea of cuckold,, it gets me pretty excited. But my wife hates it. She dont even like fantasizing it. I tried doing online chat roleplaying about how someone will fuck her. But now it has become boring. I do not know what to do.

Visit for vacation Greece i will help you!!!

On 4/27/2018 at 2:00 PM, Arjun said:

My wife must be her twin.  Has no interest at all.  So i share my fantasy with role play.  I love the role playing.  Have done it in chat rooms and e mail.  If the person has any skills in writing, it can be very hot and exciting.   I have even copied stories and changed them to reflect body style and what I like to happen.  Of course I change the names.  Dave

• Like 3

Tara's cuck writing this response.  Some women absolutely can not wrap their mind around cuckolding no matter what you do.  At some point, you simply have to give up on it and realize it will never happen and live with it, or you can end the relationship and find a woman who does understand what your needs are and is willing to become a cuckoldress.   That's what happened with me.   I was in a "normal" happy relationship, but my wife could not get in to cuckolding at all.  SO I choose to end the relationship and find one who did understand my cuck desires and has become a great cuckoldress. I am happier now than ever.  You only live once.    Keith

• Like 4

Take your time and don't pressure her.  It took two or three years of trying to convince my wife to fuck other men before she did.  One night while I was fucking her I told her that it was ok with me if she fucked someone else.  She didn't say anything for a few seconds then said "I did".  Not expecting that response I stopped in mid stroke and made her tell me all the details....  Who was it, where, when did you enjoy it and so on.....   

When I first brought up the subject years before she had no interest at all but after she fucked that first guy she didn't stop......  

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hey . Don't ever give up I was like you stuck for a few years with van unwilling wife . Now it's all good and we are happy inn the cuckold world . Relax and give her space . Read the advice here btjats what helped me realise my dream . You will get there with patience 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I spent 10 years dropping hints and convincing my wife to fuck other men for me. When she finally gave in and did it she was hooked. Now she fucks 2 or 3 different guys every week. If it is worth it, it is worth trying. Don’t give up on trying to convince her. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/23/2018 at 9:22 AM, Bimarried001 said:

We all do. That’s why I worked hard at it. Right now we have a bull over. He fucked her all night and slept over and another may cum over tonight. She’s turned into quite the slut for me. 

Lucky her... and you