subsucko

A Question for Cucks

Please login or register to see this quote.

That really is exactly what I would imagine would be the best. That image in your mind? WOW. Im not there yet. Still waiting.

• Like 3

my hotwife surprised me with a PUSSY CREAMPIE TO EAT OUT OF HER! she had a party. she had me take a drunk friend home who could not drive. when i returned her ex-boyfreind Ted was just zipping up and smiling at me as he left, saying that he had gotten her ready for me to devour. Sure enough she was in bed with his creampie dripping out of her saying "eat me:. I did.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 10

I think the both of them...and especially her...would howl...if they could determine that they are conceiving...as I am kissing her...and worshipping their union at that moment...sweet sex

• Like 3

Isn't that what it's all about...being there to watch his glistening shaft funnel his seed into my wife...

• Like 2

At first a tingle of humiliation but the a ravishing desire to suck his spunk out of her well soaked pussy pumped deep into her cunt  from his ten inch cock, I was rock hard for sloppy seconds!

• Like 2

PS: at first I had a hard time, eventually I accepted the fact that my jealousy would be limiting my hotwife's enjoyment of her inner nympho which wanted out very badly. after all I fell in love with her and married her because she was already a supper slut, which I craved about her, so stigiling her needs was the wrong way to go. life is short, get out there and grab for the gusto!

Impregnation is the ultimate "tingle" ..but as you comment..it opens the way to large creampies leaking from your wife's vagina...and surplus sperm dripping from her boyfriends penis...and seeing this..you just get that sensation of being with them at their most intimate moment...as they seed and breed...all you can do is cheer them on...as they follow their natural instincts..

• Like 5

It's only fitting that you would watch...after all you are giving your wife the freedom to give her womb...to another man...knowing that your face is in their genitals as he delivers his potent sperm to your wife...has to stir so many feelings inside...you can't really imagine it until you have experienced it...his sperm and her egg...sweet..

• Like 3

There are so many answers that apply to this excellent question...who's to say what's the hottest...I'll share mine...my wife and I...out to dinner and dance...she loves to dance...not me...sooo...she finds a guy to dance with and I give the nod...and she goes out to his car and hops on his "stick shift"...the entire car smelled like sex...when I finally stuck my head in....whew...mmmm...the next best is catching she and her boyfriend skinny-dipping in our pool...as they often do...

• Like 3

lucky cucky!

• Like 4

For me it is knowing she is getting ready to go and get fucked. The tension, torment, and humiliation is nearly unbearable. Second is when she just goes and has her time then comes back and tells me or brings him home and banishes me to the guest room. 

My wife does not want me to be in the same room. She thinks it takes away her pleasure. I am actually happy about that. Hearing is bad enough seeing I don't know if I could handle. 

• Like 2

I admit that being there to cleanup her creampied pussy is the best, but I will settle for a creampie for breakfast, lunch and.or dinner anytime! and hearing the passionate details of their tryst.

Shared my girlfriend with a friend many years ago - LOVED watching her getting fucked by his big cock. I think if it happens with my wife I’d like to be there for her safety and our mutual enjoyment.

I prefer being present and watched her being fucked. But ih guy wants to be with her alone she is free to go with him .

I prefer being there but I have experienced all of them. She fucks when I’m not around and when I am. She has gone on vacations with her lovers without me. And I have walked in on them several times. She basically has the ok to do whatever she wants with who ever she wants. 

• Like 1