CuckoldFart.com

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

it is just my initial reaction to such stories .one must understand at 66 this sounds like women we were taught to stay away from and not to glorify them  I don't see how anyone would want a wife who commits adultery and the glorify it . why do people embrace defiling the marital bed

i am here because while at a cigar lounge my buddies brought up this subject and were telling me about this sort of thing and they said you got to check it out as i did not believe people actually did this sort of thing so i got curious and they gave me this  website address if i did not believe them to see for myself and here i am and just shake my head and for the life of me can't fathom a man putting up with this kind of thing and being such weak men and allowing their marital bed to be defiled in such a way. but don't condemn me as i try to understand this whole concept. We all start somewhere right

i am here because while at a cigar lounge my buddies brought up this subject and were telling me about this sort of thing and they said you got to check it out as i did not believe people actually did this sort of thing so i got curious and they gave me this  website address if i did not believe them to see for myself and here i am and just shake my head and for the life of me can't fathom a man putting up with this kind of thing and being such weak men and allowing their marital bed to be defiled in such a way. but don't condemn me as i try to understand this whole concept. We all start somewhere right

let me explain a little better. I am Italian and Sicilian and in my culture and brought the old school way and i am old school and   this kind of thing usually got people well in the hospital or worse so bear with me as i try to understand this way of living and it goes against the way the old Italians brought us up to be well different than what i read in this story and now i see what the old timers were talking about,  i know this much i am not a beta male nor a cuckold . to be that in my time was was noting to be proud of and really shameful back in the day plus i was married nearly 40 yrs ago and never knew people actually lived this way

Someone please explain to me why today women want to be sluts because back in the day it  could get a man in hot water for calling the one you love a slut and why on earth would a good woman want to be a slut because back then women would get really pissed if they were ever called a slut and was not something desired by good women then

You can call me a slut, you can call me a whore, you can call me an adulterous, you can call me what you will or whatever makes you feel better about yourself, my relationship, sex life and any other sexual escapades I might choose to venture on isn’t any of yours or anybody else place to judge.  If this is the worse thing people do I’d say they’ll be just fine on judgement day. And just so we are clear my husband isn’t a cuckold and is DEFINITELY not a beta make as you put it. We choose to let each other enjoy our sexual freedom, he is free to play with women that might other him something I don’t or not willing to do just the same as he allows me and as far as a relationship not lasting we have been together 24 years and in the lifestyle almost 20.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Naughty Nicki said:

You can call me a slut, you can call me a whore, you can call me an adulterous, you can call me what you will or whatever makes you feel better about yourself, my relationship, sex life and any other sexual escapades I might choose to venture on isn’t any of yours or anybody else place to judge.  If this is the worse thing people do I’d say they’ll be just fine on judgement day. And just so we are clear my husband isn’t a cuckold and is DEFINITELY not a beta make as you put it. We choose to let each other enjoy our sexual freedom, he is free to play with women that might other him something I don’t or not willing to do just the same as he allows me and as far as a relationship not lasting we have been together 24 years and in the lifestyle almost 20.  

You go girl!  Another "Holier than thou" imbecile who, in the fine Christian tradition of turning the other cheek recommends "throwing gasoline on his wife."  World is full of sick fucks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, secondjag said:

You go girl!  Another "Holier than thou" imbecile who, in the fine Christian tradition of turning the other cheek recommends "throwing gasoline on his wife."  World is full of sick fucks.

He might want to read the Bible before he starts acting like he knows what it’s all about,  a true Christian doesn’t act or say things like that.  And before he or anyone says a true Christian doesn’t do these things well I’m proof they do, we all have our vices and sin in one way or another.  Like I said very narrow minded. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/9/2022 at 8:37 AM, Naughty Nicki said:

OMG I FUCKING LOVE YOU.....YOU GO GIRL 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/9/2022 at 12:35 AM, LLcanon said:

They aren't weak, in fact, most stronger than you.  They are just secure in that their wives love them and sex is just sex; not love.  Oh, and don't ask me not to condemn you when you say things like throwing gasoline on your wife

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, secondjag said:

They aren't weak, in fact, most stronger than you.  They are just secure in that their wives love them and sex is just sex; not love.  Oh, and don't ask me not to condemn you when you say things like throwing gasoline on your wife

Some people can’t fathom that sex and love are to completely two different things and you can have one with out the other. 

• Like 3

Just now, Naughty Nicki said:

Some people can’t fathom that sex and love are to completely two different things and you can have one with out the other. 

The problem with trying to address this kind of simple mindlessness is being forced, yet again, to address cuckoldry as one narrative.  You, Wild Thing, are a perfect example of what I'm talking about.  There are as many colors and flavors of this as there are couples in the lifestyle.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/8/2022 at 10:35 PM, LLcanon said:

wives like Jeanne in the story are really worthless whores and i can see why some beat wives like her with a baseball bat

"You can see why some beat wives like her with a baseball bat."  Yeah, the "good" christian that you are, huh? Any other time or place I'd love to rip your other fucked up beliefs to shreds however for now, if I EVER caught you, or someone like you, trying to beat a woman with a bat, I'd stick it so far up your ass you'd have splinters in your mouth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, secondjag said:

"You can see why some beat wives like her with a baseball bat."  Yeah, the "good" christian that you are, huh? Any other time or place I'd love to rip your other fucked up beliefs to shreds however for now, if I EVER caught you, or someone like you, trying to beat a woman with a bat, I'd stick it so far up your ass you'd have splinters in your mouth.

EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS TOO.....I FUCKING HATE THOSE "REAL MEN"(LOL ...NOT) THAT LIKE TO BEAT UP/ON WOMEN

• Like 2