CuckoldFart.com

Wife cuckolds me on a day that I’m home from work!!

Louie

• 1 month later...

CUCKOLD TEST

On 9/10/2018 at 7:08 AM, Louie said:

Last week she asks if I want to go to Home Depot with her.  i said sure, but I couldn't believe what she was wearing.  It was such a shock to me I had to get out my camera and sneak video over her.  I really don't know what she is trying to get out of me.  I mean, has she found that humiliating me or the idea of being blatantly aggressive right in front of me suddenly become a turn on for her?  Ok, so did I want to see her like that?  Yes.  Was it a turn on for me?  Yes.  Did I want some strange man to walk up reach under her dress and finger her to orgasm in front of me and everyone else?  Yes.  She hasn't asked me about any of those things though, and its so different than our typical behavior. 

I would have pulled her skirt up and fucked her right there in the store in front of you.

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/10/2018 at 6:08 AM, Louie said:

Last week she asks if I want to go to Home Depot with her.  i said sure, but I couldn't believe what she was wearing.  It was such a shock to me I had to get out my camera and sneak video over her.  I really don't know what she is trying to get out of me.  I mean, has she found that humiliating me or the idea of being blatantly aggressive right in front of me suddenly become a turn on for her?  Ok, so did I want to see her like that?  Yes.  Was it a turn on for me?  Yes.  Did I want some strange man to walk up reach under her dress and finger her to orgasm in front of me and everyone else?  Yes.  She hasn't asked me about any of those things though, and its so different than our typical behavior. 

Wow I used to work for hd and believe me I would have rushed over to assist her

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well just an update for 2023, T and I are still hanging in there.   She has done her best to reassert herself when it comes to control, I very rarely ever complain.  We had a fun night not to long ago, my boss came over to the house one night after work.  He was just giving me a ride home since my car was in the shop.  Naturally, I invited him in to have a couple of beers and since he had never met T before, what could it hurt right?  My boss and I walk into the house and T greets us and asked him if he wanted to stay for dinner.  He lives alone, and the house was smelling way to good for him to pass up dinner.  She said great, and then said "well I am going to go slip into something a little more fitting for the night".  As she heads towards the bedroom she looks back and said, "why don't you get the dice out, we can play some 10 thousand or something"    So a few minutes pass by and this is how it went:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...

You think I would be smarter than this right with as much complaining and whining I have done.  My drunk ass did something that didn't reveal itself until the next day.  I am not kidding you; this really happened the next day.   The words all her words, you can read between the lines to figure what my words were.

• Like 3