CuckoldFart.com

Wife cuckolds me on a day that I’m home from work!!

Louie

Cuckold Tests

On 8/31/2018 at 12:10 PM, Trixsy said:

If she,s happy, you should be too, ENJOY it while it lasts, and safe the vids,I had lots of vids of my ex wife but, they got deleted, now I wish I still had them..,You dont realise how lucky you are..

602_1000.jpg

tumblr_m8gnjvEJ611r13xy3o1_540.jpg

Enjoy it, or learn to enjoy it. I don’t think it’s easy for everyone to see your wife done like this. But learn to enjoy it, think of the pleasure you are allowing her, and think of how strong you are in just letting it happen.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, psdt1969 said:

Hey Louie,

There is a problem with you two first videos, it says unsupported browser or file path

I get only the audio of your first two videos, no picture at all.  Others work fine.  Viewing on a windows 10 laptop, Firefox browser.

• Like 2

Wow, what a hot babe she is, and she must be very confident in herself. Most women, even women that are uninhibited, wouldn't go out with a skirt that short and no panties. I would say, and this is from a kind of female perspective as I am a transwoman, and I am quite passable, I live as a female 24/7, you should tell her she is a hottie. Men don't understand women, especially women like this, a woman who is like this wants to hear she is hot. She wants to hear how it makes you hot. You have to be confident in yourself too to keep up with a gal like this, and if she didn't love you and want to be with you, she would be gone. Flirt with her, touch her, kiss her. Do something really kinda hot and kinky like when she is dressed like this, find a public place, but with some privacy, like maybe a parking garage, then bend her over and eat her pussy right there outside by your car. I know as a honorary member of the female group, I would like that. I'd grab your head while you eat my holes from behind and grind and ride on your face, and tell you to get that tongue up inside both of my holes and make me cum! Quit worrying about if she is doing this or that and enjoy the ride, and hold on -)

• Like 4

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:08 PM, Louie said:

Last week she asks if I want to go to Home Depot with her.  i said sure, but I couldn't believe what she was wearing.  It was such a shock to me I had to get out my camera and sneak video over her.  I really don't know what she is trying to get out of me.  I mean, has she found that humiliating me or the idea of being blatantly aggressive right in front of me suddenly become a turn on for her?  Ok, so did I want to see her like that?  Yes.  Was it a turn on for me?  Yes.  Did I want some strange man to walk up reach under her dress and finger her to orgasm in front of me and everyone else?  Yes.  She hasn't asked me about any of those things though, and its so different than our typical behavior. 

fantastic video

• Like 3

So its been a while since I have been able to respond or post any kind of update, my apologies.  As some of you know from my posts, my wife of many years, has unilaterally decided for the two of us that we would return to the cuckold lifestyle.  You see I did this years ago I played the roll of the cuckold and I enjoyed it very much.  At the time it was the perfect thing for her and I.  I thought we had put all that stuff to bed long ago.  

I have recently come to find, that not only did these issues not lay dormit but instead, have been growing and festering within my wife.  I couldn't even begin to tell you the number of mean I have caught her with in the past month.  It's football season now, and its so bad at my house that I can't even stay to watch the game.  T has instead packed the house with the friends of friends and friends of there friends.  Here are some vids and pics of the things she has been up to recently..   Fist was just like the home depot deal, she asked if I wanted to go and this is what it turned into.  The second are the standard naked football Sunday that her and I used to enjoy.   Now she still enjoys naked football, but after week 2 I decided she doesn't need me to enjoy naked football so she packs that house and I head down to my local pub to watch my game and enjoy my beer.

FootballSunday.JPG

IMG_0056.JPG

IMG_0058.JPG

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...