bill55

Wife's massage

bill55...hot story! Thanks for sharing!

You sound like an eager, anxious cuck to me...I'm sure your life as a cuck husband is just getting started. Sounds like there will be more stories coming from you as your "cuck journey" is only beginning. Can't wait to hear about her next visit for a massage. How far do you think things will go? How far do you wish and hope things go.

Good luck to you....and hope to hear more from you soon. Keep us posted, please!

DomBull4U

• Like 2

Please login or register to see this quote.

I'm hoping he fucks her, I've known him for years and know full well that he can be a real perv, he's 15yrs older than her, still in good shape, love the thought of him doing her on his massage table

• Like 5

bill55....sounds as if you have accepted that you are a cuck...and are looking forward to becoming more involved in the cuck lifestyle!

Even though you seem to have accepted your cuck status...and seem quite anxious to move deeper into the lifestyle...thought you might get a kick out of this little bit of advice!

Good luck to you!

DomBull4U

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

It's the soft part of a pair of panties in the crotch that covers over top of the pussy.

Edited by cumlayus
Just added more to the answer
  • Like 1

My husband loves it when i get massaged aws soon as some guys hand gets near my cunt my legs seem to jump open . I always end up getting fucked and my hubby loves to lick me out after. We both love it  XXX

• Like 10

Would love to give you a really good massage, would he like to watch ?

Message me here or on kik if you like ...

Kik is :  K4somefun

Kevin xxx

I agree, you are going to love it.  My wife and I have been cockolding for five years.  I love watching her get fucked good then I suck and lick them both clean. mmmm

• Like 1

your husband is a real cuckold and this is the type of cuckold that i like to chat with him about our wives who have the same way to get fucked by the masseurs

• Like 1

Bill:

This is intriguing. For one thing, the guy who is handling your wife is very-well practiced. He has seen plenty of wives give in to him and has learned to read them very well. I'm wondering if he's done more than he's admitting, and is now reeling you into something. At any rate, I think you're in an excellent position to assist. Touch bases with this guy. If he's open to it, offer to coach him  -- your wife's turn-ons/dislikes, etc. Explain that you know his reputation, and you want him to use everything he's learned and got to make this happen!

Christmas is coming. Buy your wife a session with him, and give her a shot [not much, but just take off the edge] of hard stuff before she goes 'to help relax' her. Say it's part of the deal.

My wife during her massage at a dive downtown in Puerta Vallarta, Mexico. He moved from that position to being over and in her. You could hear her groaning from out in the waiting room.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I may want to try an idea I read: 

to buy a massage table and to hire a male massage therapist(one that also offer other services for women) to give me home lessons and after a few lessons go further into an intimate 4 hands massage. I think she will not be able to resist.

• Like 1