CuckoldFart.com

Wife's massage

bill55

Up until two weeks ago I thought we were a pretty average mature couple. My wife has been going to a chap, who I've known for years, once a month for an aromatherapy massage, he's a retired physiotherapist. I bumped into him in a local bar having a pub lunch a couple of weeks ago and he confided in me about the massage, he knows full well I'm a very broad minded individual. He told me that on the last two occasions that my wife has been for her massage that he allowed his fingers to gently brush against her cunt, she was wearing panties but he knew she was getting aroused, on her last visit he could clearly see a wet spot in the gusset, he could also tell from her breathing and how she subconsciously parted her legs to give him better access. He thinks he could go further and was almost asking my permission, I told him to go as far as he wanted, he was somewhat surprised by my response but not totally, he said he would tell me about it via email after her next visit.

When I got back to the car I realised I had a raging hard on at the thought of him touching my wife intimately, and have realised just how very much I want to watch her being fucked by another man, the thought of her on her back, legs wide open, with another bloke ramming his cock up her wet twat really gets me going, so after 55yrs on this planet I've come to realise I'm a cuck, and I love it. 

I really want to see my wife being used hard, preferably by a group of different men, pounding away at her cunt and ass until her orgasms become that intense it hurts.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

Cuckold Tests

bill55...hot story! Thanks for sharing!

You sound like an eager, anxious cuck to me...I'm sure your life as a cuck husband is just getting started. Sounds like there will be more stories coming from you as your "cuck journey" is only beginning. Can't wait to hear about her next visit for a massage. How far do you think things will go? How far do you wish and hope things go.

Good luck to you....and hope to hear more from you soon. Keep us posted, please!

DomBull4U

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, DomBull4U said:

bill55...hot story! Thanks for sharing!

You sound like an eager, anxious cuck to me...I'm sure your life as a cuck husband is just getting started. Sounds like there will be more stories coming from you as your "cuck journey" is only beginning. Can't wait to hear about her next visit for a massage. How far do you think things will go? How far do you wish and hope things go.

Good luck to you....and hope to hear more from you soon. Keep us posted, please!

DomBull4U

I'm hoping he fucks her, I've known him for years and know full well that he can be a real perv, he's 15yrs older than her, still in good shape, love the thought of him doing her on his massage table

• Like 6

bill55....sounds as if you have accepted that you are a cuck...and are looking forward to becoming more involved in the cuck lifestyle!

Even though you seem to have accepted your cuck status...and seem quite anxious to move deeper into the lifestyle...thought you might get a kick out of this little bit of advice!

Good luck to you!

DomBull4U

I do02.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, jane692012 said:

My husband loves it when i get massaged aws soon as some guys hand gets near my cunt my legs seem to jump open . I always end up getting fucked and my hubby loves to lick me out after. We both love it  XXX

Would love to give you a really good massage, would he like to watch ?

Message me here or on kik if you like ...

Kik is :  K4somefun

Kevin xxx

18 hours ago, jane692012 said:

My husband loves it when i get massaged aws soon as some guys hand gets near my cunt my legs seem to jump open . I always end up getting fucked and my hubby loves to lick me out after. We both love it  XXX

your husband is a real cuckold and this is the type of cuckold that i like to chat with him about our wives who have the same way to get fucked by the masseurs

• Like 1

On 11/27/2018 at 2:22 PM, bill55 said:

He thinks he could go further and was almost asking my permission...
I told him to go as far as he wanted...
he was somewhat surprised by my response but not totally.
he said he would tell me about it via email after her next visit.

I've known him for years and know full well that he can be a real perv, he's 15yrs older than her, still in good shape...

Bill:

This is intriguing. For one thing, the guy who is handling your wife is very-well practiced. He has seen plenty of wives give in to him and has learned to read them very well. I'm wondering if he's done more than he's admitting, and is now reeling you into something. At any rate, I think you're in an excellent position to assist. Touch bases with this guy. If he's open to it, offer to coach him  -- your wife's turn-ons/dislikes, etc. Explain that you know his reputation, and you want him to use everything he's learned and got to make this happen!

Christmas is coming. Buy your wife a session with him, and give her a shot [not much, but just take off the edge] of hard stuff before she goes 'to help relax' her. Say it's part of the deal.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I may want to try an idea I read: 

to buy a massage table and to hire a male massage therapist(one that also offer other services for women) to give me home lessons and after a few lessons go further into an intimate 4 hands massage. I think she will not be able to resist.

• 5 months later...
On 12/8/2018 at 8:08 AM, 1m4somefun said:

Would love to give you a really good massage, would he like to watch ?

Message me here or on kik if you like ...

Kik is :  K4somefun

Kevin xxx

Yes for sure he will watch sit in the room and wank as he watches you cum inside my cunt  xxx

• Like 1