CuckoldFart.com

Need To See Wife Banged Bad

Lemon jelly

My wife is lovely. Pretty much perfect she lives to please me but ever since I told her About my want to be cuckolded she will play around with the idea but does not really want it or doesn't know what to do. She says she doesn't want to cheat on me she loves me. But I want it so bad I wanna see her be pleasured. I'm not small or anything I just want to see her with a black man or an Asian man both she has said she's always wanted to try sex with before we married. Problem is she is kinda a one guy kinda girl. She is thick but that's my thing beautiful but not fat. 25 what do I do? Is it worth it will it ruin my marriage?

• Like 2

Cuckold Tests

That has become an obsession for me also but I'm over the fear of it ruining our marriage. It won't ruin your marriage if you don't ruin it yourself. If you trust her enough that she will not leave you for the (possibly) better sex she has or if you trust yourself that you won't look down on her afterwards, there's no reason that it will ruin your marriage

• Like 1

That has become an obsession for me also but I'm over the fear of it ruining our marriage. It won't ruin your marriage if you don't ruin it yourself. If you trust her enough that she will not leave you for the (possibly) better sex she has or if you trust yourself that you won't look down on her afterwards, there's no reason that it will ruin your marriage

My wife is lovely. Pretty much perfect she lives to please me but ever since I told her About my want to be cuckolded she will play around with the idea but does not really want it or doesn't know what to do. She says she doesn't want to cheat on me she loves me. But I want it so bad I wanna see her be pleasured. I'm not small or anything I just want to see her with a black man or an Asian man both she has said she's always wanted to try sex with before we married. Problem is she is kinda a one guy kinda girl. She is thick but that's my thing beautiful but not fat. 25 what do I do? Is it worth it will it ruin my marriage?

Good grief.....the first step is to put your location in your profile.  There might be a suitable bull in your own town reading this that would be willing to work with you on this.

What is it with so many on here being desperate to get something, but not following through with basic information that might acutally lead to success?

CB

• Like 2

Well if you do not want to go through with it then you should not be begging for someone to help you move things in that direction.  If you want to go that direction you should make it easy for folks like me to know if you are located where we would consider you.

I have moved a couple of couples into being cuck couples and I welcome the challange.  For my own part I do not do it in such a way as to out the partner who asked me, but rather with patience, time, interaction with the couple and guiding the person in the couple who approached me as to how influence their spouse to take the plunge.

So be big enough to brand yourself a wannabe without the desire to go all the way and tell folks it is all jackoff fodder for you, or let folks know what they need to know to see if they can helo you.  In your case you at least said you were in Michigan in your post, but I will tell you the same thing I have told others, put your location in your profile as then it will be on every post and a bull near you might see a post that will make him decide to contact you.  From there you never know what will happen.

Mind you I am not saying put your wife's contact info on the board, only your general location in your profile.

CB

I'm not no silly cuck dude I'm not into it for dominance or anything I'm a pretty manly man I'm in it to see her pleasure bro . I don't see the point arguing with you. I said quite clearly I want to try it and was asking others who have how it affected them. Not jackoff material. All seriousness here. No sain person is going to put there location out on the internet

• Like 1

Well if you do not want to go through with it then you should not be begging for someone to help you move things in that direction.  If you want to go that direction you should make it easy for folks like me to know if you are located where we would consider you.

I have moved a couple of couples into being cuck couples and I welcome the challange.  For my own part I do not do it in such a way as to out the partner who asked me, but rather with patience, time, interaction with the couple and guiding the person in the couple who approached me as to how influence their spouse to take the plunge.

So be big enough to brand yourself a wannabe without the desire to go all the way and tell folks it is all jackoff fodder for you, or let folks know what they need to know to see if they can helo you.  In your case you at least said you were in Michigan in your post, but I will tell you the same thing I have told others, put your location in your profile as then it will be on every post and a bull near you might see a post that will make him decide to contact you.  From there you never know what will happen.

Mind you I am not saying put your wife's contact info on the board, only your general location in your profile.

CB

CB, take a look at OP's post, he want's recommendation on his desires. Not everyone needs or is willing to put their location, why trying to force them? He is not currently looking for a bull, he is expressing his desires (like I do). The site may be a meeting place, then you put your location - but also a discussion place, to get ideas from othersç.

Just my thoughts

My point is that a local willing to work with you could help you test the waters and see where it leads.  She would never need to know if the gentleman is refined and descrete.  You say how bad you want this, so if you want it that bad you have to decide if you will have the deep burning desire unfulfilled for the duration of your marriage, or if you will explore it in a way that is safe.

What is a safe way you ask?

Meet someone that would become your new best buddy that would also make it his business to charm the pants off your wife.  If he succeeds then you have your desired situation.  If he fails then you can be pretty sure that your wife will not go for it ever.  Do not expect this to be anything other than a long term project.

If a good gentelman can not move your wife in the direction you want it might be good to meet a couple that swings yourself and ask them to become social with you and your wife.  I will leave it to you as to how you introduce them....maybe you met him at the golf course or bowling alley or whatever.  The point here is that if they become your social companians the women will begin with girl talk and the other wife can eventually mention how she would love it if the four of you (fill in what the other wife thinks your wife would be up to doing).  You might start off with same room sex with the other couple.

My point is there are many ways to tackle the problem and get you to either your goal, or the certain knowledge that you will never reach your goal and none of it has to be at the risk of your relationship.

CB

• Like 2

Do you think this kind of thing ruins marriages? I still want it It's almost an obsession

No - it need not ruin a marriage. 

It definitely strengthened ours.

She found that she liked the attention from our friend, and that I was more attentive to her too.

My point is that a local willing to work with you could help you test the waters and see where it leads.  She would never need to know if the gentleman is refined and descrete.  You say how bad you want this, so if you want it that bad you have to decide if you will have the deep burning desire unfulfilled for the duration of your marriage, or if you will explore it in a way that is safe.

What is a safe way you ask?

Meet someone that would become your new best buddy that would also make it his business to charm the pants off your wife.  If he succeeds then you have your desired situation.  If he fails then you can be pretty sure that your wife will not go for it ever.  Do not expect this to be anything other than a long term project.

If a good gentelman can not move your wife in the direction you want it might be good to meet a couple that swings yourself and ask them to become social with you and your wife.  I will leave it to you as to how you introduce them....maybe you met him at the golf course or bowling alley or whatever.  The point here is that if they become your social companians the women will begin with girl talk and the other wife can eventually mention how she would love it if the four of you (fill in what the other wife thinks your wife would be up to doing).  You might start off with same room sex with the other couple.

My point is there are many ways to tackle the problem and get you to either your goal, or the certain knowledge that you will never reach your goal and none of it has to be at the risk of your relationship.

CB

You are right and agood gentelman would move a wife who is knowing her husband's desires.

My point was the OP's question about ruining their marriage