CuckoldFart.com

Need To See Wife Banged Bad

Lemon jelly

Cuckold Tests

Meet someone that would become your new best buddy that would also make it his business to charm the pants off your wife.  If he succeeds then you have your desired situation.  If he fails then you can be pretty sure that your wife will not go for it ever.  Do not expect this to be anything other than a long term project.

Would love to have a good buddy who knows my desires and makes his business to charm the pants off my wife :rolleyes:

If a good gentelman can not move your wife in the direction you want it might be good to meet a couple that swings yourself and ask them to become social with you and your wife.  I will leave it to you as to how you introduce them....maybe you met him at the golf course or bowling alley or whatever.  The point here is that if they become your social companians the women will begin with girl talk and the other wife can eventually mention how she would love it if the four of you (fill in what the other wife thinks your wife would be up to doing).  You might start off with same room sex with the other couple.

We have done same room sex with a couple before but they were not swingers and the other wife, like mine, was the jealous type not willing to share her husband with mine. So it was same room sex with own spouses only and the wives got somewhat intimate only ;)

For my case, it seems the best idea is introducing her to a couple that swings and the woman to "girl talk" with my wife about it :rolleyes:

Hey Lemon, I can't really give you any advice, but I definitely know how you feel as I am in a similar situation. I guess you could call me a wannabe hot-wifer, not really into the whole cuckold deal. Anyway, just wanted to let you know your wife is fucking gorgeous...I love thick, milky white bodies like that. Built to take multiple big cocks.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...