CuckoldFart.com

Did your marriage improve?

captainblack

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

1 hour ago, Peter C said:

In my case, yes, especially our sex-life. However, 5 years down the line she left me for a neighbour and we divorced!

That said, I certainly don't regret encouraging my wife to go out and get herself some extra cock and loved knowing she was getting the variety she needed, especially when it was a much younger guy. I still miss being cuckolded now though.

Did she cuckold you with him before she left you for him?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peter C said:

In my case, yes, especially our sex-life. However, 5 years down the line she left me for a neighbour and we divorced!

That said, I certainly don't regret encouraging my wife to go out and get herself some extra cock and loved knowing she was getting the variety she needed, especially when it was a much younger guy. I still miss being cuckolded now though.

debbielegs2.jpg

You did the best for her, helped her grow and you will have grown too. Not all have happy endings 

• Like 2

On 6/26/2019 at 8:38 AM, Excavat0r said:

Did she cuckold you with him before she left you for him?

No, not that I know of anyway. In a twist that i didn't see coming, she moved in with the guy 2 doors down the street, not long after his wife left him for one of the guy's my wife Debbie had been fucking!

The two women were friends, but his wife went through my wife's Faceb00k friends one night and picked out 4 or 5 men she liked the look of. One was this ex-work colleague of mine who had been fucking Debbie. Not one to miss a golden opportunity, he bedded my neighbour's wife too and the rest as they say is history!

They moved away and are married now, whilst my now ex-wife is still with my ex-neighbour. I guess it was the talk of the street for a time, but they too have now moved to another part of town.

• Like 4

On 6/26/2019 at 2:08 AM, captainblack said:

For the cuckolds and the wives out on the site.....did your marriage improve after the wife got a study bull?

Mine improved greatly.  Now she can fuck anyone she pleases, and loves the freedom.  Prior to: our sex life was boring and unfulfilling.  

• Like 4

It's hard to say for us.  We're in our 50's now and started in our 20's, in the beginning of our relationship.  I do know this:  her appetite for sex is far stronger than mine.  She is NOT a one man kinda woman.  Our relationship, probably, would not have survived had we not taken this path when we did.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, blueeyes4you said:

For us, it really rejuvenated our sex lives, which also strengthened our relationship. Her knowing that I trust her to engage in sexual activities with other men and the thrill I get from watching her being used by, and enjoying the attentions of, other guys has really benefited our marriage.

Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 12.06.46 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 11.44.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 11.18.18 PM.png

Omg! Shes a goddess

• Like 2

My first wife liked to play around during our 4 yrs of marriage she wound up having 2 bulls both white and she basically was very happy but shut me out. The second bull was older 44 and she was 23 he had her getting up at 5am to stop by his place before going to work and then again after work.

• Like 5

Yes yes yes. I'm sure if I hadn't convinced Cathy to find a lover/boyfriend almost 14 years ago we wouldn't be together now. My little pud wasn't doing it for her and I knew it. Once she started dating other men our marriage became so much stronger. She been dating her current boyfriend for over a year and she's very much in love with him and I'm happy too. I haven't had sex with her in over 8 years but I'm still very happy to have clean-up duties and helping her select her sexy outfits for her weekend dates with him. She usually goes to his house on weekends but sometimes he stays with us and I sleep in the guest room. I never tire of the hot sounds of them having sex above my room :) 

He's a really good guy and he treats her well. Having an almost 10 inch thick cock also makes her happy lol.

• Like 5

On 6/26/2019 at 1:36 AM, Peter C said:

debbielegs2.jpg

Same here

• Like 3

I believe that if there is a desire to have other partners, then working this out together as a couple should make you both much stronger.

There is a big issue if the desires are there, yet there is no communication between the couple. The desires will create cheating, which generally leads to comparisons being made between the lovers and partner, and in the end making choices which would lead to break up.

I believe if it can be discussed and explored as a couple, with complete openness, the strength that could develop here would be massive.

Easier said than done obviously, but desires and needs don’t go away, they need to be addressed and if you can address these together I believe the power and strength that would fall out of this as a couple would be immense. 

• Like 4

On 7/8/2019 at 7:33 PM, RobJohnson said:

I believe that if there is a desire to have other partners, then working this out together as a couple should make you both much stronger.

There is a big issue if the desires are there, yet there is no communication between the couple. The desires will create cheating, which generally leads to comparisons being made between the lovers and partner, and in the end making choices which would lead to break up.

I believe if it can be discussed and explored as a couple, with complete openness, the strength that could develop here would be massive.

Easier said than done obviously, but desires and needs don’t go away, they need to be addressed and if you can address these together I believe the power and strength that would fall out of this as a couple would be immense. 

Very wise words Rob. To begin with my wife and I - that's my leggy, red-headed wife Debbie in the photo - discussed the possibilities in great depth, role playing different scenarios in the bedroom with the help of a dildo on occasions. Even then it took at least 2 years of gentle encouragement and persuasion before my wife felt confident enough to embark on some extra-marital activities. This was with a young guy 12 years her junior, a regular customer in the shop she worked at in a neighboring town. 

Insecurity got the better of me a couple of days after she'd dated and slept with him and we had a few uneasy days whilst I reassured her that no harm had been done, it was something we;d wanted to try and I loved her just as much now as I had before, if not more. As we got older and wiser, I occasionally broached the subject again, originally met with a "I'm not going down that road again", which later became "maybe one day", then a "are you sure you could handle it better this time?"

Assisted now by the advent of internet dating and social media sites, 9 years on Debbie dipped her toes in the water again and indeed, I did handle it much better this time round. Three men were lucky enough to get Debbie into bed, including one of my ex-work colleagues who'd found her on Faceb00k and tried his luck.

After a couple of years though the openness disappeared and in our last year together we didn't have sex at all. Well, she did, i didn't. She became secretive for some reason, which i find odd considering how much she knew I enjoyed her coming home with an account of her night out. I can only assume that cheating became more satisfying for her than me knowing. 

I now know that my ex-workmate was actually fucking her on and off over the course of 2 or 3 years when I thought it only happened twice. She even went away with him for a week when I thought she was away with a totally different guy! I've also discovered that when she was supposed to be spending the weekend at a female friend's in a nearby town, she was more often than not at this friend's step-dad's flat in his bed overnight.

I wish I'd known all this at the time. I would have loved knowing what she was getting up to, but we somehow lost those lines of communication. But I certainly don't regret her cuckolding me and I'd do it again if I thought my current girlfriend would be up for it.

• Like 3

On 7/9/2019 at 6:00 AM, Peter C said:

Very wise words Rob. To begin with my wife and I - that's my leggy, red-headed wife Debbie in the photo - discussed the possibilities in great depth, role playing different scenarios in the bedroom with the help of a dildo on occasions. Even then it took at least 2 years of gentle encouragement and persuasion before my wife felt confident enough to embark on some extra-marital activities. This was with a young guy 12 years her junior, a regular customer in the shop she worked at in a neighboring town. 

Insecurity got the better of me a couple of days after she'd dated and slept with him and we had a few uneasy days whilst I reassured her that no harm had been done, it was something we;d wanted to try and I loved her just as much now as I had before, if not more. As we got older and wiser, I occasionally broached the subject again, originally met with a "I'm not going down that road again", which later became "maybe one day", then a "are you sure you could handle it better this time?"

Assisted now by the advent of internet dating and social media sites, 9 years on Debbie dipped her toes in the water again and indeed, I did handle it much better this time round. Three men were lucky enough to get Debbie into bed, including one of my ex-work colleagues who'd found her on fff and tried his luck.

After a couple of years though the openness disappeared and in our last year together we didn't have sex at all. Well, she did, i didn't. She became secretive for some reason, which i find odd considering how much she knew I enjoyed her coming home with an account of her night out. I can only assume that cheating became more satisfying for her than me knowing. 

I now know that my ex-workmate was actually fucking her on and off over the course of 2 or 3 years when I thought it only happened twice. She even went away with him for a week when I thought she was away with a totally different guy! I've also discovered that when she was supposed to be spending the weekend at a female friend's in a nearby town, she was more often than not at this friend's step-dad's flat in his bed overnight.

I wish I'd known all this at the time. I would have loved knowing what she was getting up to, but we somehow lost those lines of communication. But I certainly don't regret her cuckolding me and I'd do it again if I thought my current girlfriend would be up for it.

Interesting that, shows the real risks I suppose. 

Being completely open is needed, totally open with feelings so you can both grow and help each other.

But I don’t think it is easy for all couples ( me included). You both need to be on the same page, same agenda and then and only then can you both get the real benefits out of it. 

• Like 3

Yes our marriage improved. It was difficult at first in 2002 when I first found out she was having an affair, but after talking I found it really turned me on. I knew that I never satisfied her from when we first started dating and turned a “blind eye” to what I thought was the occasional bit of fun. She admitted to a number of affairs and one night stands going back to before we married in 1981.

I have since actively encouraged her to meet other men, most of the time I don’t get to watch or even meet them

• Like 2

On 7/10/2019 at 2:43 PM, Sigma5 said:

Yes our marriage improved. It was difficult at first in 2002 when I first found out she was having an affair, but after talking I found it really turned me on. I knew that I never satisfied her from when we first started dating and turned a “blind eye” to what I thought was the occasional bit of fun. She admitted to a number of affairs and one night stands going back to before we married in 1981.

I have since actively encouraged her to meet other men, most of the time I don’t get to watch or even meet them

You are being a good husband by doing what is needed to make your wife happy. And your marriage is surviving too. Well done to you both. 

• Like 4

Our sex life definately improved.  We had a good sex life to begin with but after my wife started fucking other men it definately got better.  I truly got off on her telling me what, how and when in detail of what she did and what he did to her.  Did he suck her nipples, eat her cunt....  How big was his cock,  how long did he fuck her......  Did he fuck her ass.....  Did she suck his cock.. Swallow his cum....   Listening to all the details while I ate her pussy cleaning up his cum then I'd climb on top of her to add my cum to what was left of his....   Loved to watch other men fuck her......  We did have fun..... 

• Like 5