CuckoldFart.com

My real hotwife,well shared and used.

cuckboi

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

My wife riding Master Steve,a neighbour of ours who trained her for 2 months,I gave my wife to him on the basis that he filmed the action,he taught her a lot and in his words turned her from a flirty woman into a complete slut!

Edited by cuckboi
my wife wanted it removed
  • Like 3

cuckboi....I don't think I have ever seen your beautiful slutwife, Fran, before...so it's very nice seeing these pics and vids you are posting. 

Love those beautiful curves of hers...and her tits...just amazing. Nice...big...full...TITS! She looks great taking cock, too...in her mouth...or riding one of her lover's cocks.

Very nice to be seeing this incredible, beautiful and sexy slutwife. Please keep her coming...show us more!

Thanks cuckboi....and thank you for the nice personal note you sent me. I'm looking forward to getting to know you...and Fran better.

DomBull4U

Thanks DomBull for your comment,as a bi cuck I always appreciate the comments of a real man like you,here is Fran riding another bull and showing her big heavy 38dd  titties,as you can see she is way too much woman for a cuck like me and a woman like her needs real men to fill her greedy holes and satisfy her insatiable sexual needs!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, cuckboi said:

My wife Fran with Rob,a much younger bull who lived near us,I met him many times in a local club and he was always staring at Fran as she openly flirted with other guys there.We got chatting and he confided in me that he really fancied Fran and and would love a date with her.I laughed ant told him to come to our house on Saturday night for a drink,I had also checked him out in the toilets and saw that  he had a big cock,(much bigger than my 5.5" cocklet).When I told Fran about our chat she was excited and flattered that a young man would want to fuck her! This is the first clip of Rob with Fran,you can hear me telling him what Fran will do to him,he was very nervous at first and as you can see quite intimidated by the sight of Fran,s big 38dd titties,but the other clips will show that he soon took control of my very sub wife Fran,please leave a comment if you watch the clip and I will post part 2 next,thanks cuckboi.

He is clearly intimitaded from her and is fucking her in vanilla mood, not using her big tits to take and give her more pleasure.  Also if she was flattered a young guy craves her I think she would more enjoy being used as a "slut" hard and rough, to let her feel she was born to be used sexually.

I film my slut wife Fran as she sucks her young bull,s big cock,,note her gorgeous big arse at the start and those big 38dd titties and can she suck cock or what,she loves big cocks and Rob has a big 8" man cock for her,she  won,t listen to me and gets her reward in the next clip,pls comment hard,cuckboi

Edited by cuckboi
My wife wanted it removed