CuckoldFart.com

Wife believes she is to old for anyone wnat to fuck her

KennyG

Have  often thought about posting recent photos of wife to prove to her that she is not to old for others to want to fuck her.  But fear she would get to much negative feed back.  Her loves flirting sexually.  And is the best fuck I have ever had. She knows how to milk my dick with her pussy. But is a virgin to being shared . Also, she has a virgin asshole.

• Like 2

CUCKOLD TEST

I think it would be foolish to fear what others will say, ever. Life is way too short to entertain negative assholes. The men who love her will jump right in to fuck her every way that they can. It most assuredly will happen. Put up some pictures of the lady so I can start lusting for her.

On 10/7/2019 at 5:08 PM, KennyG said:

Have  often thought about posting recent photos of wife to prove to her that she is not to old for others to want to fuck her.  But fear she would get to much negative feed back.  Her loves flirting sexually.  And is the best fuck I have ever had. She knows how to milk my dick with her pussy. But is a virgin to being shared . Also, she has a virgin asshole.

A woman is never too old to be fucked they mature with age, my oldest,was in her 80's and was Soo hot.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...