CuckoldFart.com

Most humiliating comments?

White5andahalf

CUCKOLD TEST

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2019 at 1:30 AM, Sissyabuse1 said:

My wife said she would rather fuck the door stop, its bigger, she even took me to a female doctor and they both laughed

20190805_073211.jpg

20190501_073826.jpg

Ahh that’s nice she keeps you waxed - it enhances the humiliation. I hope you thanked her for exposing you to others.

I am also waxed. Caged when the mood takes her. I wear a reasonably large butt plug whenever I can but that’s my choice as I like something up my arse. Otherwise I’m just ignored completely when it comes to sexual matters. Now that’s really humiliating.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I know right away what the most humiliating comment was for me, but it's a little different than most here as it has nothing to do with my dick. 

My wife's best friend knows all about our cuckold lifestyle and knows the details of virtually everything we do. Back about 6-7 years ago we met a bull we still see occasionally who insisted on me wearing women's underwear, which eventually I began to do - only occasionally at first - but in any event, the best friend was aware that I'd begun to wear panties from time to time as my wife was always (and still is) quick to apprise her of whatever salacious details have recently transpired. This friend is actually a great person who is a friend to both of us and who has often complimented me as an incredible husband for being a cuckold and allowing my wife such latitude with taking lovers, etc. In contrast to her positive reaction to the cuckolding however, she found the revelation that I'd started wearing panties to be absolutely hilarious. 

On this day, we had promised her, the best friend, a ride to the airport and while she and my wife were standing around talking, I being the man was trying to keep everything running on schedule and began to start reminding them they needed to hurry up if she wanted to catch this flight. Well, another 15 minutes later and after about the third or fourth barbed reminder I made about the need to keep to our schedule, my wife snapped back "Just give us another minute" and then her very quick-witted friend started to smile the kind of smile you see just before someone tells a joke - as they're thinking it in their head - which she finally dropped on me. She said: "Yeah! Don't get your panties in a bunch!" which made them both laugh outloud, at my expense obviously. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

When i was 16 a neighbor girl told me she would give me a bolw job if i met her at the barn. I showed up and she reached diwn my pants and started stroking me, after a few strokes she stopped and just kinda felt all around my cock and balls and then she looked me right in the eye and said wow you are a good bit smaller than your little brother (he was 12-13 at the time). I told her to fuck off and pulled away from her, she said what i was just saying. Pull the little fella out and I will still give you a hand job. 

• Like 1

I brought my wife's most humiliating comment on myself by asking her in bed as we kissed and cuddling prior to making love if the 25 year old paratrooper she'd met on a trip away with a widowed mate of hers was better in bed than me. 

She was 44 at the time, I was 51, so this young soldier was half my age, fitter, stronger, and I was pretty sure what the answer would be, but I wanted to hear her say it. I thought she might lie and say - as she did when we first started down the road of me approving of her going with other men - that I was the biggest and the best she'd been with.

She didn't though. with barely any hesitation Debbie murmured yes. I asked her to say it again and she smiled as she replied, "Yes, Clark's much better in bed than you". So excited was I by my wife's honesty that I involuntarily ejaculated on her belly and pussy, which I suppose proved her point. She never said if he had a bigger penis than me, but I guessed he had more staying power than me and could no doubt recover quicker for when she wanted more than just the one fuck.

Disappointed by my lack of self-control, Debbie ordered me to "get down there and clean up that mess", which I did, with my tongue. Then we both went to sleep and as it turned out, we never had sex together again. She was getting it elsewhere, though became very secretive about who was fucking her and she left me a year later for a guy who lived 2 doors away. They moved across town a few months later so I didn't have the humiliation of her being shacked up with a neighbour for too long. I bet the rest of the street thought it was hilarious though, especially with me not doing a damn thing about it or trying to get her back.

debbiedating.thumb.jpg.e94d1663f14049940d06b9b09a4e3bb3.jpg

• Thanks 1