CuckoldFart.com

have any bulls ever shared a mother and her adult

lonerancher

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, browning9 said:

NN;

can you tell us how that transpired? who was first, how old, where etc?

The parents where really good friends at one point the we played with Them quite offend and due to political views we ended up not really speaking for months, while we were out one time we ended up running into their (21) who is actually the one who brought it up that she knew her parents were swingers and assume we were to because of hanging out so much. She proceeded to tell my husband that she was more than interested and had been for nearly two years.  Needless to say she went home with us that night and several other nights. 

• Like 6

I worked with this preppy, spoiled, thought he was God's gift to women I worked with 

on the overnight stock crew at grocery store. I had been asked by the store manager to take a promotion dillon had been telling everyone he was going to get. He then started talking trash and saying I was stealing from the store. To keep me from getting the job, to stop this I got in his face told him to keep my name out his mouth if he did not he would regret it. " He was always a mommas boy talking about his mom this his mom that, his dad had no back bone would let her run over him". His mom even showed up at work told me I needed to make it known I did not want the job. I laughed and said I did not want the job till he started beating his gums together about he was gonna keep me from getting it.  His mom asked me to please do this he needs positive life actions to not be a loser like his father. She then said she could get any man to do anything she wanted them to do at 19 I never had a real woman.

"background about me at 16 I started fucking the 26 yr old neighbor i would babysit for her 5 yr old son on fri and sat while she stripped at strip club She came home early and caught me and my gf fucking. She took my gf home and when she got back told me grown men dont have the gift of big thick cock you got and she fucked me and thought me many things like how to Dom and take control of sluts. How to control my body by edgeing and not cumming till I want to". I stepped to his mom told her in her ear I will make a deal with you we go to your house if you can make me cum b4 you tap out because you cant stand to orgasim again he asks for demotion to bag boy  if you win I quit and tell them dillion is best person for job. 3 hrs later I walk from his moms bedroom to his and cum all over his pillow. 2 weeks later his gfs sister had him bring groceries to her car he opened back door to see his gf get her face sprayed with my cum a few days later he come in from bagging groceries and I was fucking his gf and sister on his bed he was on his knees begging crying for her to stop his sister grabbed the instamatic camera his gf told him clean her juices off Mr. Phil's huge cock or you will see this alot till you do. Dont make him do more to u 10 second s later flash then I had pic of him licking a big dick with his. Gf. So I fucked his mom his sister and his gf.

His gf would photo copy a black and white copy of pic and leave all over town of course she cut herself out of the photo. Many sunday mornings he would come down stairs to his mom either fixings my breakfast or me sitting in his dads chair in living room his mom or sisters face in my lap while his dad was sleeping in the laundry room on old military cot. His mom had him buy a robe for his dad he thought, but at store Christmas party it was the gift I got embroidered with "true man of house" and the asshole & the born loser tie tac's he thought was for me his dad opened on Christmas day

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/27/2020 at 2:45 PM, Naughty Nicki said:

The parents where really good friends at one point the we played with Them quite offend and due to political views we ended up not really speaking for months, while we were out one time we ended up running into their (21) who is actually the one who brought it up that she knew her parents were swingers and assume we were to because of hanging out so much. She proceeded to tell my husband that she was more than interested and had been for nearly two years.  Needless to say she went home with us that night and several other nights. 

I absolutely love swingers!!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, wifeuserscot said:

Fucked a girlfriend and her mom in the same night. Husband had had a stroke and  could no longer service his wife. She was grateful. I was too lol

I hope her husband was grateful too. He should have thanked you.