CuckoldFart.com

Not Allowed To Watch

Deadpig

I was wondering if it is unusual. My wife has several lovers. But she meets them alone. Either in are home or a hotel. Nut I have never been present. We tried once but she freaked out. The idea of me being in the room makes her uncomfortable. She tells me everything later as I lick her used pussy. This is enough for me i would like to watch but understand why I can't.Does anyone else have the same situation?

• Like 4

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

Deadpig...each wife and each cuck relationship is different. Some wives are more comfortable getting to know their bull/lovers in private. Other wives insist that hubby be present for safety and security. You may find that your cuck adventure evolves. Your wife may like being alone with her bull/lover now...but that could change. I think the important thing for you as her cuck husband

is to remain calm...and just let things happen. Easy for me to say, right? But seriously...your wife is taking a big step here...and it's important that it happen at her pace. I think it would be unwise of you to get demanding at this point....or pressuring her in any way. When she is telling you about her sessions after she's been with a lover...and you are enjoying licking her used pussy....it would probably be ok for you to tell her that you hope she'll let you watch sometime. Let your desire be known...but just don't be pushy about it.

It sounds to me like you are off to a good start on your cuckold adventure. Relax and enjoy the lifestyle.

Keep this in mind, your wife may run into a dominant bull that will like the idea of taking your wife in front of you. 

Do any of her bulls/lovers take pics for her to show you? That may be a good way to ease into you being allowed to watch your wife.

Speaking of pics, how about a few of your naughty hotwife? I think we'd like to see this naughty wife. I know I would.

Good luck...and hope you'll update us on your progress.

Regards

DomBull4U  

Deadpig, 

Dombull is absolutely right there - it all depends on you, your wife and her lover, but the dynamic can change in the future.

I don't think my wife could handle the humiliation aspect that I would have suffered - something that I would have suffered gladly just for a glimpse of her in bed with her bull. The safety aspect is interesting, she had me hide in the spare room the first time she took him to bed so that if she shrieked out, I was to open the front door loudly and announce my prescence to scare him off.  Thankfully I was not required to do that, she enjoyed her first fuck with him in our marital bed.

As mentioned, do not get too demanding, it will probably frighten her off, let her progress at her pace with her new man.  It was a surprise for me to find her full of his cum, but when I did I also used to lick her lover's cum from her pussy afterwards, and loved it.  

The advent of digital cameras has opened up the possibility of her bull taking her photo, and you seeing it afterwards - I wish they had been around when my wife was cuckolding me.

Best of luck mate, enjoy the ride, and the complex emotions you feel when you know she is in bed with someone else.

Bryan

My wife recently had an intimate naked massage with a guy that wasn't comfortable with me being in the room.  So I hid a GoPro with the LED light covered and the beeps turned off so they couldn't see it was on.  Then I watched from the lounge with it wifi to my iPad.

was great watching him explore her fully.  First with hands...then fingers then tongue. He gave her pussy a pretty good licking.  Was good to see her open her legs wider to give him better access.

i videoed clips as well. So I can replay the moments for my own pleasure.  Got to love technology and might give you what you desire with out dampening her ardour.

IMG_7217.MP4

• Like 2

It is a matter of mantality,I would say.Same women,as UK_EX suggested above,believe that the husband would be humiliated,not by the act of sex with another man right in front of them,but with all the bullshit her lover can say.It is very thoughtful,especially if the cuckold lifestyle is something new for both of you.Some women can feel like whores,others can be shy(yes,they can),others do not want their lovers to believe that they are some kinds of freaks etc...Anyway,there can be a lot of reasons why she does not want you there.Do not push her.At least not yet.After all you know what she is doing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

My wife likes both, at the club she love to play alone but during the week she loves making me watch and stares right at me as she's made to cum. We have recently been talking about her playing alone during the week to here lately. 

Hope that you like it when you know she is having her way with her bull and you are not there.  I found it very hot knowing that they were alone together and could thus do whatever they wanted together totally uninhibited.  When I was away on work, he used to stay overnight with her so they could sleep together properly, and at least I knew she was safely tucked up in bed with him.

• Like 1

I love it, I would have to say, I believe that is how we  initially got to where we are now by playing in separate rooms and over time I've played less and less while she has continued, as of yet she hasn't played alone during the week with out me being there due to safety,  but we have been talking about the possibility of it with one guy.  And as much as I'm ok with it, I'm not going to lie, I'm almost hoping not because I absolutely love watching the way he fucks her

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

I love it, I would have to say, I believe that is how we  initially got to where we are now by playing in separate rooms and over time I've played less and less while she has continued, as of yet she hasn't played alone during the week with out me being there due to safety,  but we have been talking about the possibility of it with one guy.  And as much as I'm ok with it, I'm not going to lie, I'm almost hoping not because I absolutely love watching the way he fucks her

As a loving husband, safety of your wife must be a first consideration.  the only time it was a consideration for us was the first time she had him, she was concerned as she had not had anyone other than me for a long time, and inviting him back to our place so he could fuck her made her concerned.  What if our best friend turned out to be a monster and she couldn't handle him on her own?  Well to calm her down I agreed to hide in the spare room for that first time just before he came around.  Of course, he was fine with her, and she had no problems at all, in fact she was so comfortable with him she allowed him to take her bareback.  My only regret is never being able to see them together at all, I would have loved to see them together in bed, or even just when they kissed and fondled each other.  Having him come around in the daytime when I was at work was so hot, she would call me up and tell me he was on his way over, knowing I could not do or say anything in the office as it would give away our secret.  Getting back home to a sell stretched pussy full of cum for me to lick was awesome.

• Like 1

Exactly, and I believe that's a part of why she hasn't went alone atleast with new guys, that and I do believe she loves making me watch. Once we get to his house, she all but completely ignores me till right as she starts to cums and then stares right at me and then back to ignoring me till we're ready to go

• Like 3

Sounds like she's enjoying making you submit to the other guy, making certain that you see that she is being serviced by another man's cock.  Ignoring you whilst she enjoys her man makes sure that you know your place in her sexual activity.

Looking directly at you when she cums is fairly typical I am told, for her it makes absolutely sure that you really know how much she is enjoying riding someone else's hard cock to orgasm. You then just become the taxi ride home.

• Like 1

• 6 years later...
On 10/1/2016 at 7:14 PM, Deadpig said:

I was wondering if it is unusual. My wife has several lovers. But she meets them alone. Either in are home or a hotel. Nut I have never been present. We tried once but she freaked out. The idea of me being in the room makes her uncomfortable. She tells me everything later as I lick her used pussy. This is enough for me i would like to watch but understand why I can't.Does anyone else have the same situation?

That’s pretty much the exact situation we have except she hasn’t even considered me being in the same room as her while she has sex. She really would find it too weird trying to have a private moment with a guy while her husband was there watching them, so I do totally understand it

2 hours ago, PolyCuck said:

That’s pretty much the exact situation we have except she hasn’t even considered me being in the same room as her while she has sex. She really would find it too weird trying to have a private moment with a guy while her husband was there watching them, so I do totally understand it

don't think there is a "usual."  however not unusual for these relationships to morph over time.  as your wife becomes more and more comfortable she may just become open and enthusiastic about you not only watching, but participating in some fashion

• Like 1

I never got to watch my now ex-wife Debbie with another man and it was never an issue. She didn't think I'd be able to handle it and she may have been eight. though she did say once that if I was to walk in and catch her in bed with someone else, "You wouldn't even try to stop us would you?" She smiled when i admitted, "no I wouldn't. I'd back out of the bedroom and let the two of you finish what you were doing". Of course, whether the guy would be able to, having been disturbed by the husband walking in on them is another matter!

As far as I know all her extra-marital encounters took place away from home, never in our bed.

debbie1811069993.jpg

• Like 1