Creampie Vids

secondjag

Cuckold Tests

On 9/2/2023 at 10:53 PM, secondjag said:

Love that first Vid. I can't get enuff Cum Glazed Ebony Goddess's

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dober said:

Love that first Vid. I can't get enuff Cum Glazed Ebony Goddess's

Glad u dug it Dober.  Try these on.  (6 vids)

• Like 4

Ok, we're gonna get a little crazy here.  It's a jackpot so I'll break it up.  Post 2 of 4.   (10 vids)

• Like 1

Ok, we're gonna get a little crazy here.  It's a jackpot so I'll break it up.  Post 3 of 4.   (10 vids)

If you're gonna beat the king; you have to kill the king.  fuck this house  ( 5 vids)

And so castles made of sand, melt into the sea, eventually...  Fuck this house.   (7 vids)

lmao, turns out when I quote Voltaire I get less response then when I do Dangerfield.   (9 vids)

There's one of hub eating in here that's a jem.   (11 vids)

And now, hey admin, just curious, how long do you figure the sloppy management can go on before members start to leave in droves for a new site???  And, as I have said many times before, feel free to lock me out.

And now, hey admin, just curious, how long do you figure the sloppy management can go on before members start to leave in droves for a new site???  And, as I have said many times before, feel free to lock me out. 

Ahem, now that I've got that off my chest...(   vids) Enjoy brothers and sisters

• Like 1

Ahh yes, the Bears.  The Bears suck, this site sucks, and yet I'm so damn cheery and optimistic.  LOL, ya see, I'm kinda an "up with people kinda guy."  Oh, sorry, what I meant to say was, "Up your ass motherfucker" kinda guy.

That said,  (11 vids)  a nice creampie in the mix

• Like 1

You know what?  I miss seeing posts from all the old regulars; Wild Thing, Kak, Robert, Dom, Captain.  Hope they haven't left ( Wild Thing def did) but I wouldn't blame them.  With the board constantly clogged with stupid shit, no real management, some fucked up arithmetic and strange algorithms, I don't really know why I stay. I get that most don't ever bother to read what I say here but it's my post so I say what I want.  Especially doesn't matter here as although the views here are pretty large, the comments are pretty rare.

Sound on.  Jackpot.  (16 vids)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, secondjag said:

You know what?  I miss seeing posts from all the old regulars; Wild Thing, Kak, Robert, Dom, Captain.  Hope they haven't left ( Wild Thing def did) but I wouldn't blame them.  With the board constantly clogged with stupid shit, no real management, some fucked up arithmetic and strange algorithms, I don't really know why I stay. I get that most don't ever bother to read what I say here but it's my post so I say what I want.  Especially doesn't matter here as although the views here are pretty large, the comments are pretty rare.

Sound on.  Jackpot.  (16 vids)

Are there any other cuckold sites?

• Like 1